As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
Celosia Crested Cockscomb Mix 100 Seeds Cut Flower Easy Grow #adS-pone #ad
- Flower heads are comprised of hues of cream, pest and disease free requiring no significant care aside from occasional watering during periods of drought. These durable plants are maintenance, straight cutting stems.
This exceptional bedding plant produces exotic fan-shaped crests on tall, pink and rose giving an old-fashioned feel to a exciting new cultivar. Usda zones: 10-12 lifecycle: annual/tender perennial height: 30-36'' bloom season: late spring to fall Environment: Full sun to partial shade Plant Spacing:12''-16'' SOIL& WATER PREFERENCES: Average.
Sow seed indoors to peat pots plants resent root disturbance 4-6 weeks prior to planting time for earliest blooms and in cooler climates or sow direct to the garden after soil temperatures have warmed to over 60F in spring.
Planting guide plants perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade. May self-seed in ideal conditions. The long-lasting blooms provide continuous color until first hard frost and add flair to cut flower arrangements.
2. The WomenLand #ad
Celosia Cristata Seeds Cockscomb Woolflowers Seeds for Planting200 Seeds/Pack #adThe WomenLand #ad
- Sowing rate: 2 - 4 seeds per plant. When the summer enthusiasm is replaced by the autumn wind, Cockscomb blooms like fire, with fiery red color and rich flowers, and people's mood becomes more and more melancholy, so people give it the flower words "true love lasts forever".
Exclusive feature：cockscomb grows in autumn. 100% money back guaranteed : “no question asked”, you can return them for a FULL refund with no question asked! Plus we are available to answer your questions as well, if you are less than satisfied with our products, And we will happily make it “Right” for you.
3. GreenCreator #ad
Mixed Celosia Seed Cristata Cockscomb Woolflowers About 100 Seeds for Planting #adGreenCreator #ad
- Full sun. Celosia cannot tolerate cold temperatures. Frost tolerant:None. Rows: 7" 20cm with 11" 30cm row gap minimum. Single plants: 7" 20cm each way minimum.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
1000 Seeds, Multi Color Mix, Annual Flower Gardening Seeds, Plumed Castle Celosia Seeds, Celosia plumosa #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: 70-84 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Seeds for: Flower Gardening.
Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Celosia flower seeds - plumed - castle Series - Mix - 1000 Seeds - Celosia plumosa. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Celosia Plume Pampas Mix SAL4896 Multi 100 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Plant as a group to enhance their relevance in the garden, flower heads can last up to 8 weeks. Our pampas plume mix will bring your garden much excitement as their soft, feathery plumes stretch up in striking colors.
Blooms in about 60 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 70% or better.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Celosia Scarlet, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 6 inch annual. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant. Company. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Scarlet. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
7. Park Seed #ad
Park Seeds Rainbow Sherbert Celosia Flower Seeds, Pack of 50 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Talk about an impact -- these long-blooming plants will keep the garden festive all summer long! There are 6 colors in this mix, all with large, tightly-filled 6-inch flowerheads. The flowers keep coming all summer on plants just a foot high and not quite as wide! Rainbow sherbet thrives in full sun and any moist, well-drained soil.
Give it a place of honor in container or landscape this season! Pkt is 50 seeds.
Dazzle your garden beds, fine containers, and other sunny settings with this superb mix of bright colors! Rainbow Sherbet is a large-flowered mix of 6 colors on plants with bright lime-green nearly chartreuse foliage.
It forms a neat upright plant that just doesn't know how to quit, thriving despite excessive heat. Peach is a rich rosy-pink; banana is a soft creme yellow; Strawberry is pure scarlet; Mango is a deep golden-yellow; Orange is bright and rich; and Cherry is carmine-red.
8. PlantGrabber #ad
Celosia Cristata Seeds, Non-Genetically Modified Seeds 100 Seeds, SD1244 Mix Cockscomb Seeds #adPlantGrabber #ad
- 90% germination Rate For Seeds. All natural & organic seeds. We do not sell Genetically Modified Seeds. Delivery time: 2 to 6 weeks Please Be Patient!Items Ships From HongKong.
90 days satisfaction & money Back Guarantee! New live fresh seeds From This Year Only. Our prices are unbeatable! note: we ship by global air Mail.