As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RDR Seeds #ad
100 Brussel Sprouts Seeds Long Island Improved #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Nutritious plant that is also a good source of Sulforaphane. Cold weather crop. Produces 50-100 sprouts with a 1-2" diameter.
2. PowerGrow Systems #ad
200+ Rare Heirloom Brussel Sprout Seeds Long Island Improved Yields 50-100 Sprouts per Plant! Guaranteed to Grow, Brussels Sprout Seeds #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Brussel sprouts by powergrow systems are guaranteed to Grow! - Brussel Sprouts are Incredibly fun to grow! Brussels sprouts are a power Food - Home Grown are Much Sweeter than Store Bought Sprouts.
Click the "x # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! - Guaranteed to Grow. If it doesn't say ▲▲ "sold by bgs supplies" - it's not guaranteed to grow, and may be shipped from overseas! Click the "X # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! Compact 24" brussels sprout plants yield 50-100 dark green 1½" sprouts - Brussels Sprouts are ready for harvest 80-115 days from transplant.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Brussels Sprout Long Island Improved Brassica oleracea Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Long island improved brussels Sprout will be ready for harvesting in roughly 90 days after first sprouts appear. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Quality brussels sprout seeds packaged by seed needs. These plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 24 inches tall, producing 1 inch, miniature cabbage like crops. All brussels sprout seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
4. Country Creek Acres #ad
Churchill, Brussel Sprouts Seed, Organic, Early Sprouting, 25+ Seeds, Non GMO, Heirloom #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Brussel sprouts are loaded with nutrients. They are also low calorie! Dark green vegetables are beneficial to one's health. Brussel spouts are super healthy. Tiny cabbages can be eaten raw or you can boil, steam roast or sautee them.
The buds are exceptionally rich in protein, minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber, and antioxidants. Studies have shown that Brussel Sprouts guard against cancer, especially colon cancer.
|Brand||Country Creek Acres #ad|
|Manufacturer||Country Creek Acres #ad|
|Part Number||BRUSSEL SPROUTS CATSKILL SEEDS|
|Model||BRUSSEL SPROUTS CATSKILL SEEDS|
|Warranty||No warranty beyond the price of the seeds.|
5. Harley Seeds #ad
Delicious, Healthy, from USA, 100+ ORGANICALLY Grown Long Island Improved Brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Can be direct seeded. Planting Depth: 1/2". Transplant out to the garden when 3” tall. Organically grown long island improved brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom NON-GMO, Delicious, Healthy.
The sprouts are most delicious after frost. Brussels sprouts are a slow-growing, long-season vegetable that requires a regular supply of water. Start spring seedlings 4-6 weeks before transplanting.
Keeping soil evenly moist is a must for a healthy crop. 80-115 days from transplant. Grows exceptionally well in cool northern areas. When transplanting, enrich soil with a little blood and bone meal. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Soil temperature for Germination: 60-70F.
6. Home Grown Seeds #ad
Homegrown Brussel Sprouts Seeds, Long Island Improved, 300 Seeds #adHome Grown Seeds #ad
- 60-74 days, full Sun/Partial Sun. Resemble miniature cabbages when mature. High yields of sweet, succulent, dark green sprouts. 90 days. Plant seeds in spring, summer, or fall. Homegrown seeds Packet contains 300 seeds.
7. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Brussel Sprout Seeds for Planting, About 1,000 Long Island Vegetable Seeds! #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Indoor garden or outdoors. Premium non gmo heirloom brussel sprouts. Great sprouting seeds, microgreen seeds or hydroponics. By raw earth Colors.
Product of the u. S. A. Long island improved vegetable seeds. Seeds are grown, harvested and packaged in the U. S. A. For planting a home vegetable garden spring, summer, fall or winter.
8. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
200+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, "Long Island Improved" Brussel Sprout Plant Seeds, 99.7% Purity, Non Gmo Organic, Isla's Garden Seeds, ON SALE! #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Long island Improved sprouts freeze quite well. About four months after transplanting, the first sprouts should be ready. Usda zones: 3, 11, 8, 10, 6, 5, 4, 7, 9, 12.24-30" spacing.
Fantastic addition to your home garden! long island Improved is the most common and widely adapted open pollinated Brussel Sprout variety for the home vegetable garden! Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Twist them off the stem from the bottom up; sprouts about 1" in diameter are the most tender. 36-48" height. Type: open pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season. This semi-dwarf variety produces 50-100 dark green sprouts about 1-2" in diameter. 90 days. Annual. To continue harvesting sprouts after frost, hang the entire plant upside down in a cool place; sprouts will continue to mature for a few more weeks.