As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HAVIPRO #ad
High Germination, Karela, Bitter Squash, Momordica charantia, Ampalaya Seeds, Balsam Pear 10, by HAVIPRO, Bitter Apple, Non GMO, Bitter Gourd Seeds, Bitter Melon Seeds for Planting #adHAVIPRO #ad
- Bitter gourd Seeds High Yeild. Each seed collection is sealed within kraft package that can protect the seed and environment. Non-gmO. The havipro - bitter gourd seeds packaged by havipro. All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
Packets are 2. 36 inches wide and 3. 54 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions inside. Bitter gourd seeds - Easy Growing, High Germination. Havipro has registered trademark on us and brand on amazon since 2017.
2. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Bitter Melon Seeds, 92% Germination Rate Pack of 1, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Bitter Gourd Heirloom Non-GMO Bittermelon Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. An asian staple, commonly used in all sorts of dishes from stews, pickled, curry, stir fries, among others!.
As adopters of the safe seed Pledge, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, Texas. Momordica charantia - Non-GMO, Heirloom, Open-Pollinated.
Grows to 3" diameter, and 11" long, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, bittermelons grow to about 1 pound! The bitter flavor may be an acquired taste but it is absolutely delectable for many who have come to love the crisp flavor! Gaea’s blessing is based in austin, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction.
3. MySeeds.Co #ad
Non-GMO Seeds Big Pack, Mara Long Variety, OP, Momordica charantia, Bitter Melon, 100 Bitter Melon Seeds, MySeeds.Co Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Vigorous and disease tolerant. Approx. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. 50-60 days. 100 fresh clean seeds ~!! Bitter melon seeds - mara Long Variety.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
Ampalaya, 100 Bitter Melon Seeds, Balsam Pear, Bitter Gourd Seeds for Planting, Chinese Bitter Melon, Karela #adPAPCOOL #ad
- An asian staple, stir fries, curry, commonly used in all sorts of dishes from stews, pickled, among others.100 fresh Seeds. The bitter flavor may be an acquired taste but it is absolutely delectable for many who have come to love the crisp flavor.
Easy growing, High Germination, high yield, Approx.50-60 days.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
100 Bitter Melon Seeds – Dark Jade Bitter Gourd Seeds for Planting – Goya Balsam Pear Indian Karela Momordica Charantia #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Heirloom, non-gmo seeds packed by PAPCOOL Nursery. Bitter melon dark jade is a well-regarded tropical vegetable that has only a bit of bitterness and absorbs other flavors really well. High germination rate 85%. Hardiness zones 8-10 .
6. Generic #ad
Garden Seed, Asian Vegetable, Momordica Charantia, Generic Gourd Bitter Melon Dark Jade 5 Seeds for Planting, High Fiber & Nutrition, Hybrid Non-GMO, Green Skin Bitter Melon #adGeneric #ad
- Usda zone: 8-10 . It also contains high amounts of fiber, and B3. Do not planting this member of squash family near Brassicas or potatoes. Bitter melon dark jade is a well-regarded tropical vegetable akin to immature squash that has only a bit of bitterness and absorbs other flavors really well.
It’s more bitter than an unripe grapefruit or very dark chocolate. The taste is an acquired one for most people.
You will get gourd bitter melon dark jade 5 seeds for planting, Asian Vegetable, Momordica Charantia, Garden Seed, hybrid NON-GMO, "Green Skin Bitter Melon, High Fiber & Nutrition. This melon serves a nutritional punch, twice the beta carotene of broccoli, twice the potassium of bananas, and vitamins c, phosphorous, B1, offering iron, B2, and twice the calcium of spinach.
Bitter melon is a beautiful plant with deeply lobed leaves and eye-catching fruit that shifts from green to yellow to orange as it ripens. Bitter melon can also be juiced, alone or with other fruits and vegetable combinations.
7. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Chinese Bitter Melon Green Skin Seeds Foo GWA by Stonysoil Seed Company #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Packet contains 25 seeds handpacked with care, stonysoil seed company products are packaged, manufacturED AND SHIPPED FROM THE U. S. A. Great stirfried with sesame oil garlic and a dash of soy or used in soups, stuffed wth pork and stirfried with black bean sauce or eaten raw.
Even young leaves, shoots and tendrils are edible, can be trellissed as well. Only. Healthy and delicious a real superfood with many medicinal qualities. Exceptional to control blood sugar for diabetes, i can attest to that from my own personal use.
8. S-pone #ad
10+ Momordica Vegetable Seeds Annuals Bitter Melon Gourd Vine Heirloom Home Garden Non-GMO #adS-pone #ad
- You can grow momordica at home from seeds, you can prepare an original side dish, plant it in the garden on beds or in a greenhouse. Few people know that moMORDICA is one of the components of Kari seasoning. The fruit is picked unripe, which is then soaked for several hours in cold salt water to remove the bitterness.
For food purposes, young fruits are used more often, or rather their flesh, which resembles the taste of an ordinary cucumber. The taste of this vegetable is very pleasant, some say that it can not be distinguished from a ripe persimmon.
From the vegetable, healing tincture and even jam. After that, they can be used to prepare various dishes. An annual liana that grows up to 2. 5 m, with large leaves and flowers of a juicy yellow color on long petioles that emit an aroma very similar to Jasmine.
Outwardly very unattractive appearance with a wrinkled skin and a sharp protrusion at the end. For better taste, it is better to peel the fruit from the skin, resembling a pumpkin or cucumber, which is bitter. Momordica is an interesting exotic liana, which is valued for its useful fruits, exceptional decorativeness and ease of care. However, this is only on the outside.
9. astor_farm #ad
20 Bitter Melon Seeds-ASFP Green Skin Bitter Gourd Ku Gua 青皮苦瓜, Can Grow in Pot or Tray #adastor_farm #ad
- Staple food in SE & NE Asia. Do not transplant too early, perhaps wait 2-3 weeks after last frost. Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Approximately 8 ~ 10 inches long and ~3 inches in diameter.
Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed. Do best in warm to hot areas. Thanks. Excellent open pollination variety, with big, medium green fruits.