As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fly #ad
Hot Selling! Farm Seed 20 Pcs/Bag Balsam Pear Seed Bitter Gourd Seeds Bitter Melon Semillas Momordica Charantia DIY Plant for Garden Bonsai Seeds of Hope #adFly #ad
- Farm seed 20 pcs/bag balsam pear seed bitter Gourd Seeds Bitter Melon Semillas Momordica Charantia Diy Plant For Garden Bonsai seeds.
2. Business sasha #ad
Business sasha Each Pack 10+ Seeds Heirloom Organic Vegetable Balsam Pear Bitter Melon Seeds 3 #adBusiness sasha #ad
- Light: half shade, sunny. Germination temperature: 20-25 ° C. Sprouting days: 7-15 days. Suitable growth temperature: 18-38 ° C. Sowing to flowering: about 80 days.
3. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Stonysoil Seed Company Chinese Bitter Melon Green Skin Seeds Foo GWA #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Packet contains 20 seeds handpacked with care, stonysoil seed company products are packaged, manufacturED AND SHIPPED FROM THE U. S. A. Only. Even young leaves, shoots and tendrils are edible, can be trellissed as well.
Great stirfried with sesame oil garlic and a dash of soy or used in soups, stuffed wth pork and stirfried with black bean sauce or eaten raw. Exceptional to control blood sugar for diabetes, i can attest to that from my own personal use. Healthy and delicious a real superfood with many medicinal qualities.
4. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co BIG PACK, Bitter Melon, Mara Long Variety, 100 BITTER MELON Seeds, BIG PACK, OP, Momordica charantia #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Vigorous and disease tolerant. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. 100 fresh clean seeds ~!! Bitter melon seeds - mara Long Variety. Approx. 50-60 days.
5. Kitazawa Seed Company #ad
Green Skin, Bitter Gourd, 2 Grams #adKitazawa Seed Company #ad
- Kitazawa seed company does not sell GMO seeds and has signed the Safe Seed Pledge developed by The Council for Responsible Genetics.
Start your own Asian vegetable garden. Seed is untreated. Planting and growing information is provided on the seed packets. Free shipping for valid US postal addresses.
6. salee shop #ad
30 seeds bitter gourd seeds, Chinese Bitter Gourd #adsalee shop #ad
- Made in Thailand. Quantity : 30 Seeds. Explred date : At least 1 year. Bitter gourd seeds of Thailand. Non-gmO.
7. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Stonysoil Seed Company Asian Heirloom Yard Long Bean Seeds Red Seeded Variety Sweet Tender and Delicious Original Version #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Bes tharvested at 10 to 12 inch length, cut into segments and my favorite way is to stirfry with garlic and gingr and a dash of sesame oil and soy sauce. Manufactured and shipped in usa only by stonysoil seed company 40 seedS.
Very long pods great in authentic South Asian cuisine, delicous stirfried, in soups and other delicous recipes. Uick growing vines thrive in heat and sun and tolerate high humidty, start harvesting in 70 days from seed and long contous yielding season.
8. wbut2023 #ad
6-8" dark green fruits, 25 Seeds, Bitter Gourds Seeds Japanese variety Futo Spindle #adwbut2023 #ad
- 70 days planting season: Spring/summer. Warm season annual Maturity: Approx. The plant is grown mainly for the immature fruits although the young leaves and tips are edible. 25 seeds - bitter gourds seeds Japanese variety Futo Spindle, 6-8" dark green fruits.
It may fail or take a long time to germiante if the soil temperature is too low. The vine can grow 12' long and has a high tolerance for heat.
Bitter gourd, Taiwan, has an acquired taste. The large climbing vine produces yellow flowers and 6-8" dark green fruits with heavily warted skin. Young leafy shoots can also be harvested. Bitter gourd is also called bitter melon, karalla, and balsam pear.
Bitter gourd is one of the most popular vegetables in china, vietnam, also called bitter melon, thailand, India and the Philippines. His japanese variety is an easy and vigorous grower. Widely grown in Japan and other tropical Asian countries. Bitter melon seed has hard skin and needs warm/moist soil conditions during germination.