As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Greenview #ad
33 lb bag, NPK 10-10-10, GreenView 2129872 Multi-Purpose Fertilizer #adGreenview #ad
- See label for coverage amount dependent on plant type. A general purpose formula containing the important nutrients needed by most plants. Excellent for use on trees, vegetables, flowers, shrubs, and ornamental gardens.
Greenview yard wide guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back. Complete, all-purpose, balanced fertilizer for your plants with 10-10-10 NPK formulation.
2. RAW ELEMENTS #ad
Indoor Outdoor Use- 10 lb, Flowering and Fruiting Stage Plant Food, RAW- All in One Bloom, for Horticulture Purposes, Complete Plant Nutrition, Increase Plant Growth #adRAW ELEMENTS #ad
- Every plant has its own needs, with raw's all in one bloom your plants are certain to get what they need but feel free to supplement and add what your plants need, in order to offer your garden an excellent source of food for optimal growth and development, with RAW's extensive line of nutrients and biostimulants.
Tested blend, Perfect for entire Blooming Stage. Where to use: great for use in soil, hydroponics, or other growing media.
Benefits: all the essential elements for plant growth in one package. Easy to use and mixes into water and is fully soluble. Apply as needed.
Raw bloom is an easy-to-use proprietary blend of the 12 nutrients and supplements raw is made up of, easily, during the fruiting and flowering stage. For optimum results add Cal/ Mag in conjunction with RAW Grow. Directions for use: add 1-2 tsp per gallon to the reservoir for irrigation. Raw all in one bloom- blend of flowable and soluble plant nutrients and supplements.
3. RAW ELEMENTS #ad
10 lb, Plant Biostimulant to Reduce Stress, for Horticulture Purposes Indoor Outdoor Use, RAW, B Vitamin, transPlanting and cloning #adRAW ELEMENTS #ad
- Helps reduce effects of stress caused by drought, transplanting and heat. About the product: raw b vitamins is a water soluble plant supplement used for horticultural purposes. Directions for use: add 1/8th to 1/4 tsp per gallon in the reservior for irrigation, or use in foliar spray applications.
B vitamins work at the cellular level, as an additive to many cloning gels and solutions and most commercial plant biostimulant products.
Raw b vitamins contain 1% vitamin B1, which is the highest concentration of Thiamine available to the home gardener. Where to use: great for use in soil, hydroponics, or other growing media.
Benefits: best use in horticulture is during times of stress. It also provides vital nutrients to supplement your regular fertilizer. Especially when transplanting, but also great for cloning or general root development. Raw b vitamins contain magnesium sulfate which helps seeds germinate, increases chlorophyll production and deters pests, produces more flowers, makes plants grow bushier, such as slugs and voles.
|Brand||RAW ELEMENTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||NPK Industries #ad|
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Liquid, 8 oz., Instantly Feeds All Indoor Houseplants Including Edibles, 2-Pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Apply once a week. For all indoor plants, including edibles. Able to apply directly to the soil or can mix with water. Instantly feeds all indoor houseplants. Feeds instantly.
5. Southern Ag #ad
5 LB, Southern Ag All Purpose Granular Fertilizer 10-10-10 #adSouthern Ag #ad
- For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us. Application: Broadcast evenly over area and water in. Uniform, homogenous granular formulation. Contains: 10% nitrogen, 10% phosphorus P205, 10% Potassium K20 plus minor elements. Size: 5 LB.
6. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Triple 10 All Purpose Liquid Fertilizer 10-10-10 with Amino Acids 5.5% & Seaweed Extract 32oz #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- All purpose: 10-10-10 with amino acids 5. 5% & seaweed extract is a generic liquid fertilizer designed for all stages of plant growth.
Measure & pour: comes in an easy measure and pour bottle that allows the end-user to measure and pour a specific dosage by simply squeezing the bottle. High concentrate: Makes up to 32 gallons of fertilizer.
Use sites: great for gardens, flowers, vegetables, fruits, turf grasses etc. Suitable for indoor & outdoor use. Usage rates: 1-2 oz per gallon of water it's better to start at a lower rate and work your way up | Water generously & continue use every 1-2 weeks. See images for directions.
7. Hi-Yield #ad
Hi-Yield 32090 Garden Fertilizer 8-10-8 20 lbs. #adHi-Yield #ad
- Per 50 square ft. This fertilizer is not season specific and can be applied throughout the growing season. For established plants apply 1/2 the amount. For new plants apply 1 3/4 lbs.
Tree and shrub application varies by plant size. See label for instructions. 8-10-8 fertilizer contains 8% Nitrogen, 10% Phosphate and 8% Soluble Potash. Ideal food for tomatoes but can be used for other vegetables, flowers, trees, and ornamentals.
8. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons PGF Balanced 10-10-10 Fertilizer with Micronutrients and 2% Iron 5,000 sq ft #adThe Andersons #ad
- Each bag provides up to 5, 000 square feet of coverage. Can be used any time during the growing season but is ideal for spring and fall applications on lawns, gardens and flower beds. Contains all quick-release nitrogen to provide the plant with immediate nutrition.
Includes micronutrients and 2% iron for extra-deep greening - Blow off sidewalks and driveways after application to avoid staining. Pgf balanced 10-10-10 is a professional grade fertilizer with extremely fine particle size ensuring every square inch of your lawn/garden receives the same amount of nutrients.