As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non GMO, Long Purple Eggplant Seeds, Garden Seed, Garden Seed, Heirloom, Eggplant, 25 Seeds, Non GMO, 25+Seeds, Heirloom, Long Purple #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Great producer--Top Yield per Plant. Makes a great eggplant dishes. Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to Grow.
2. Unknown #ad
Chanchal Okra Seeds of India 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- No hassle Guarantee. Free shipping On All Orders. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Sold and shipped from the United States.
3. Valley Greene #ad
30 Packs of Deluxe Valley Greene Heirloom Vegetable Garden Seeds Non-GMOGuaranteed 30 Different Varieties as Listed #adValley Greene #ad
- Create a Deluxe Vegetable Garden. Includes 30 different varieties! 30 Packs of Seeds! High germination Rate within 7-14 days. All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO Non Genetically Engineered. Please note the golden bantam Corn got replaced by Table Queen Squash. All other styles are as pictured.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Eggplant Calliope 3527 Purple 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 64 days. Small white-and-purple variegated fruits. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Calliope is a beautiful, oval, Indian eggplant.
5. Raavayya Eggplant seeds #ad
Seeds, Raavayya Eggplant Seeds F1 Hybrid from India VERY Prolific!!!!!10 #adRaavayya Eggplant seeds #ad
- Country/region Of Manufacture:United States. Brand:raavayya eggplant seeds, Patternname: 10 - Seeds. Mpn:raavayya Eggplant seeds.
6. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Clitoria ternatea, Edible/Tea and Decorative, Bunga telang, Butterfly Garden/Host Plant 24+ Seeds from USA!, Butterfly Pea Vine Seeds: Rich Royal Blue #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- This vine grows to about 15' and will be covered with blooms from mid-summer into fall. Malays and peranakan use the "bunga telang" blue butterfly pea as a natural blue dye for cakes, kuehs and dumplings. Grows in all zones.
The blooms are really exceptionally beautiful, rich, one of my favorites! Blooms from mid-summer to frost. Average, sandy soil. Butterfly pea flower tea is common in thailand and Malaysia. Needs trellis or fence to grow on.
Annual or tender/tropical perennials in zones 9b and warmer. It readily self-seeds itself for even more plants in coming years. Don’t be surprised if the long tailed skipper or painted lady butterfly show up because this plant is one of their larval host foods.
The deep, royal blue flowers on this vine always draw attention in my garden - simply breathtaking! Plant near a walkway, garden bench or an entryway so you can really enjoy the lovely deep blue blooms. Grown in and shipped from USA. 24+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds, a family-owned business. Fast growing vine. Part to full sun.
7. THOS #ad
Non GMO, Heirloom, Flowered Loofah, Perfect for Home Garden., Smooth Loofah, Organic Fruit Seeds, Great Yields, Angled Loofah, Great Vegetable Seeds, Angled Gourd, Ridge Gourd 35 Seeds, Zucchini #adTHOS #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo And packing by factory standard and high quality. Ridge gourd 35 Seeds. Grows best from spring to summer in most climates. Easy to grow, harvest in about 45-60 days. A popular heirloom, is great for cooking in Asia such as boiled curry.