As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hydro Dynamics #ad
Root Riot Bag of 50 #adHydro Dynamics #ad
- Root riot organic plant starter Cubes are available in bags of 50 and 100 replacement cubes. They are ready to use right out of the bag. Root riot organic plant starter replacement cubes are pre-moistened They are ready to use right out of the bag. Model number: hGC714129.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics HGC714150 Rapid Rooter Plant Starters Bulk Plugs, 1400 Count #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Rapid rooter plugs are all natural soilless grow plugs made of composted tree bark and organic materials. These plugs are perfect for seedlings or cuttings.
Transplant plugs in soil or soilless hydrogardening applications. Use rapid rooter for robust early rooting that supports explosive plant growth.
3. General Hydroponics #ad
Starts & Transplanting 1 Liter, General Hydroponics HGC726865 RapidStart Rooting Enhancer Promotes Root Growth For Seedlings #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Note: expode is used not literally, but figuratively. Using rapid start will make your plants explode. Using rapid start stimulates prolific root branching. Rapid start, strong finish, bigger is always better.
4. General Hydroponics #ad
Ideal For Hydroponics, General Hydroponics HGC718015 FloraBloom 0-5-4, Use With FloraMicro & FloraGro For A Tailor-Made Nutrient Mix, 1-Gallon, Provides Nutrients For Reproductive Growth #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Combine florabloom 0-5-4 with floramicro and FloraGro to create a nutrient mix tailor-made for your plants and their phase of growth seedling, flowering, cutting, structural, or fruiting. Contains an npK of 0-5-4. General hydroponics florabloom 0-5-4 provides plants with the nutrients that they need during the reproductive growth stages of flowering, fruiting, and seed production.
Ideal for hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants. To ensure the best results, stir well, always add FloraMicro to fresh water first, then add FloraGro and/or FloraBloom.
5. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH Control Kit for a Balanced Nutrient Solution #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Easy to use: to use, add a few drops of ph test indicator, simply fill a test tube halfway with nutrients, and observe the coloration of the liquid; recommended pH for most plants is 5.
5 to 6. 5. General hydroponics pH Down Liquid, and a pH level chart. General hydroponics ph up liquid, 1 oz. The preferred way of testing ph: seasoned growers prefer our pH Test Kit to expensive electronic meters because of its reliability and ease-of- use.
Test indicator, test tube, an eyedropper, 8 oz. Reliable results: the streamlined testing system delivers fast, accurate, and easy-to read results every time. All-in-one kit: includes 8 oz. General hydroponics ph control Kit contains everything you need to measures pH levels of your hydroponic grow reservoirs.
6. BEZANO #ad
50lb Bag, The Andersons 18-24-12 Starter Turf Fertilizer #adBEZANO #ad
- One bag cover 12, 500 square foot at a medium rate. Made for newly seeded turf. It also enhances spring greenup, and corrects phosphorous deficiencies in established turf.
Designed as a seed starter that promotes vigorous seedling development and root establishment. Specifically formulated for success by The Andersons, leaders in the turf industry.
7. Super Sprouter #ad
Super Sprouter HGC726403 Deluxe Propagation Kit Includes 7" Ultra Humidity Dome, Black/Clear, 18" T5 Grow Light & Booklet, Double Thick 10" x 20" Tray #adSuper Sprouter #ad
- Super sprouter deluxe Propagation Kit provides a complete system for starting your seeds or cuttings. Just choose your favorite media and you are good to grow. Super sprouter deluxe propagation kit. Light is UL listed.
|Brand||Super Sprouter #ad|
|Manufacturer||Super Sprouter #ad|