As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Rock Phosphate Fertilizer 0-3-0, 5 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Down to earth rock phosphate is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 0-3-0 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
This premium powder grade is an excellent nutrient resource for all types of flowering plants including bulbs, shrubs, fruits, trees and vegetables. Rock phosphate has 18% calcium and is essential for building soil phosphate levels for long term plant productivity and for preventing calcium deficient soils.
Soft rock phosphate is an untreated, mined material with a natural source of Phosphorus and Calcium that is available more quickly than hard rock phosphate. Should be applied to soils prior to planting and can be mixed with compost or manures for additional soil building benefits.
2. Espoma #ad
7.25-Pound, Espoma RP7 Rock Phosphate #adEspoma #ad
- Pure mined phosphate rock containing 32% total phosphate. Made in the USA. Organic rock phosphate provides phosphorous for all flowering plants. Comes in 7.
25-pound bag. Mined from phosphorous rich natural deposits. Carrying a formulation of 0-3-0 Promotes root growth. All natural source of phosphorus for all flowering plants. All natural and pelletized for easy application.
3. Espoma #ad
Espoma RP28 Rock Phosphate, 28-Pound #adEspoma #ad
- Comes in 28-pound bag. Organic rock phosphate provides phosphorous for all flowering plants. Carrying a formulation of 0-3-0 All natural and pelletized for easy application. Mined from phosphorous rich natural deposits.
4. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
Triple Super Phosphate 0-46-0 Easy Peasy Plants 99% pure 5lb #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- Use only 1 cup per 100 square feet at planting time and every 6 weeks. More economical than any other phosphate. Granular for easy application and feeds plants quickly. Helps root growth, fruit, and flower formation. Enriched source of Phosphorus.
5. Soil Mender #ad
Soil Mender Rock Phosphate 5 lb. #adSoil Mender #ad
- Helps deter weed growth and is an all natural source of phosphorus for root development & fruit & flower production. If a particular product feature, color or characteristic is especially important, please contact your seller to verify that information before placing your order.
Current jan/2013 analysis: total nitrogen n - 00% available phosphate P2O5 - 3. 0% soluble potash K2O - 00%. Derived from - Rock Phosphate. Promotes plant photosynthesis and high yields. We try very hard to present accurate product information and images, but product changes occur constantly.
6. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
Voluntary Purchasing Group 32115 Fertilome Hi Yield Super Phosphate Plant Fertilizer, 4-Pound #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- This product is manufactured in China. An inexpensive & effective source Of Phosphorous That Plants & Bulbs Need To Produce Nutrient Healthy Roots. Easy to use. Need to produce healthy roots, stems and blooms.
7. Espoma #ad
Tomato-tone Organic Fertilizer, FOR ALL YOUR TOMATOES, 4 lb. bag #adEspoma #ad
- Environmentally safe. It is perfect for all tomatoes, helps prevent blossom end rot and provides a safe, continuous, and complete balanced feeding.
An all natural and organic plant food enhanced with thousands of living microbes and is approved for organic gardening. No sludges, hazardous or toxic ingredients.
A complete plant food with all 15 essential nutrients. University tested formula produces consistently plump, juicy tomatoes. Complex blend of natural organics provide complete and balanced feeding of all 15 nutrients. It is specifically formulated to produce consistently plump, juicy tomatoes.