As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Dwarf Snow White Mockorange, Compact, Philadelphus, 4" Pot, Potted #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardy in zones 5-9. Size shipped: 4" pot. Compact growth habit. Prefers sun or part-sun. White blooms, Low grower, Fragrant double flowers. Immediate shipping.
2. Pixies Gardens #ad
Mock Orange Gorgeous Single White Blooms in Late Spring Hardy Shrubs 1 Gallon #adPixies Gardens #ad
- It is very very very safe to ship plants bareroot in the winter. The plants may be shipped semi bareroot with little amount of soil.
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Pittosporum Tobira Variegatum, Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot, Dense Evergreen Shrub, Variegated Japanese Mock Orange #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Creamy white flowers are small but have a terrific orange-blossom fragrance. Coloring makes a perfect background for deep-green or emerald plants and is neutral enough to accentuate cool-colored perennials. Apply fertilizer before new growth begins in spring.
Though it will take shearing as a hedge, Asian, it is more attractive if kept to its natural size with selective pruning. Good border, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage.
It is highly versatile and ruggedly drought resistant. For a tidy appearance, well-drained soils. Once established, prune annually to shape. May grow larger in optimal growing conditions. Pruning time: winter.
Lovely light variegated foliage gives this evergreen shrub a special ability to inject interest into dull landscapes. Most often applied as a foundation plant along walls, houses and fence lines. Easy to grow in average, reduce frequency; tolerates mild drought. Water deeply, regularly during first growing season to establish an extensive root system. Attractive mounding evergreen shrub with white, hedge or landscape accent.
4. Rasacarsa #ad
Mock Orange Sweet English Dogwood Philadelphus Coronarius Shrub Flower rasa1ca 20 Seeds #adRasacarsa #ad
- Mock orange sweet english Dogwood Philadelphus Coronarius Shrub Flower rasa1ca 20 Seeds. Name: mock orange | other common names: sweet mock orange / mockorange | scientific name: philadelphus coronarius | color: white | plant seeds: outdoors after frost / english dogwood / Indoors Weeks Before Last Frost / Cold Stratify | Bloom Time: Late Spring - Early Summer | Hardiness Zone: 4 - 8 | Plant Height: 8 - 10’ | Plant Spacing: 6 - 8’ | Light Requirements: Sun - Part Shade | Soil & Water Preferences: Average | Quantity: 20 Seeds.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Burning Bush Weeping Willow, No Pot or Soil, Dwarf Weeping Willow Tree Cutting, Ships Bare Root, Unique and Small Indoor/Outdoor Tree Shrub Plant, Excellent Bonsai Tree #adCZ Grain #ad
- Very rare dwarf weeping WIllow Hybrid - Very Hard to Find. Easy to grow and maintain - Instructions Included - 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Trees ship bare root - no pots or plating medium included - Hardy in Zones 3-10 Fast growing willow traits in a Dwarf Plant - These Clones are Ready to Plant. Pics of mature trees are for reference only**.
6. Proven Winners #ad
Rich Purple to Orange Foliage, 4.5 in. Quart, Winecraft Black Smokebush Cotinus Live Shrub #adProven Winners #ad
- Shipping dormant now. Hardy in zones 4-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. 4-6 ft. Tall and wide at maturity. Full sun 6+ hours required. Quart shrubs are 5-8 in. Tall and 6 months to 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
7. Toyensnow #ad
Philadelphus Coronarius Mock Orange Shrub tynsw3 10 Seeds #adToyensnow #ad
- These great plants would be great for bonsai, or to grow on to add to your rare plant collection. This is a wonderful shrub as it is a fast growing shrub, that gets beautiful green leaves and white blooms that are very fragrant.
And are reminiscent of orange tree blossoms. This shrub can grow to 8’+ in height. Mock oranges are hardy to USDA zone 3, so this plant is tolerant of cold. Philadelphus coronarius Mock Orange Shrub tynsw3 10 Seeds.