As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Click and Grow #ad
Click and Grow Smart Garden Holy Basil Plant Pods, 3-Pack #adClick and Grow #ad
- Grow fresh holy Basil right in your own home, all year round. 100% biodegradable, non-GMO seeds, includes no herbicides, pesticides or fungicides. Easy to use: insert the plant pods, fill the water tank and plug in your Smart Garden.
Growth guarantee: click and Grow will replace any plant pods that don't germinate for free. Attn: package does not contain plastic cups and germination domes.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Tulsi Holy Basil Ocimum Tenuiflorum Medicinal Herb Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Holy basil grows as a tender perennial in USDA Zones: 9 - 11. This medicinal herb thrives in a full sun area. Ocimum tenuiflorum, also known as tulsi Holy Basil reaches a height of 20 inches and is a highly aromatic plant with pink blooms from mid summer to early fall.
This basil is used as a culinary herb as well as medicinally with many benefits such as fighting fevers associated with malaria, dengue fever, colds and flu by making a tea from the leaves.
Sow these heirloom seeds at 1 seed per inch in well-drained soil and keep the soil moist but not saturated until germination occurs in 7 - 14 days. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
3. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe HOLY Basil Plants~TULSI~Sacred Basil Well Rooted Live Plants 5 to 7 INCHES #adSmartMe #ad
- Plants are 5 to 7 inches tall or more. Please read the Description Below For More Details. Plant will be ship out bare roots without the pot. Live plant For your Garden. Holy basil plants.
4. ACHMADANAM #ad
HOLY Basil Plants~TULSI~Sacred Basil Well Rooted Live Plants 5 to 7 INCHES #adACHMADANAM #ad
- Plant will be ship out bare roots without the pot. Holy basil plants. For more detail, Please Read The Description Below. Plants are 5 to 7 inches tall or more. Live plant For your Garden.
5. ACHMADANAM #ad
Tree Plant-HOLY Basil Plants~TULSI~Sacred Basil Well Rooted Live Plants 5 to 7 INCHES #adACHMADANAM #ad
- Plants were planted and grow together and will be ship out bare roots. Plants are 5 to 7 inches tall or more. Well rooted *** live plant. Pot not included.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift, Ayurvedic Medicine and Tea, Indoors or Outdoors, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Culinary Herb to Plant in Your Home Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Holy Basil Tulsi Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family. Minimum of 400 mg per packet.
Indoor or outdoor -- this aromatic herb can be grown in containers or outdoors in your herb garden. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions.
This easy to grow and resilient annual herb produces tasty leaves that can be used fresh or dried in food, teas, and herbal medicines. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Just watch as bees, to flavor indian and asian cuisine, butterflies and other pollinators visit its beautiful flowers all summer long! Always have fresh tulsi on hand -- the leaves can be used to steep in teas, or to make medicinal tinctures and tonics. Beautiful -- large premium packet of holy basil seeds.
7. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Krishna Tulsi Holy Basil Seeds Red Leaf Indian Sacred Red Leaf Herb Tulasi Thulasi Shayam Heirloom Non-GMO Fragrant Grown in USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Overly warm soils, well above 90f, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot.
But keep them covered at night until they get stronger. If the indoor temperature is 70, below about 60-65F, even just at night, the soil temp would be about 10 deg cooler than that. At this time, you may place the container closer to the sun light.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Once the seedlings are about one inch tall, you can remove the cover for 2-3 hours so they adapt to the sun light, temperature and air humidity level.
Do not cover the seeds with soil but gently press into soil. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge or near the water heater where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is perfect for germination. Soil should be kept consistently warm at 70-85f. Cool soils, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Allow proper air circulation for containers make small holes in the cover.