As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SpaGuard #ad
SpaGuard Enhanced Spa Shock 6# #adSpaGuard #ad
- Chlorinating Spa or Hot Tub Shock. Eliminates contaminants that build up with Spa or Hot Tub use. Spaguard enhanced Shock 6#. Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and ionization systems. Ph buffered to prevent changes to the delicate pH balance of your spa or hot tub.
2. Spa Essentials #ad
Spa Essentials 32157000 Spa Shock Xtra Spa/Hot Tub Multi-Purpose Dichlor Chlorine Shock Treatment, 6 Pounds #adSpa Essentials #ad
- Removes odors: Easily removes unpleasant odors and adds clarity to the water. Convenient bottle: Bottle includes handle and wide-mouth top for easy pouring.
Quantity: 6 pounds. Works with: uses dichlor chlorine that's compatible with chlorine, brome, and ozone. Sparkly spa: restore your spa's sparkle with this extra-strong shock treatment.
|Brand||Spa Essentials #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spa Essentials #ad|
3. HotTubClub #ad
Contains HotTubClub Scum Absorber, SpaGuard Chlorinating Concentrate, Test Strips, Enhanced Shock and Stain and Scale Control 5 Items, HotTubClub 4 Month Spa and Hot Tub Chemical Kit #adHotTubClub #ad
- Effective: tested and proven SpaGuard products that are reliable and take the hassle out of your spa or hot tub care. Approved: chlorine is the most popular system historically, because of its ease of use and offers a lower cost! Support: this kit from the hot tub club includes a custom 11 point water analysis for YOUR water; mail us a sample in the included prepaid envelope.
Contains: hottubclub scum absorber, spaguard stain and scale Control 1 Quart, spaGuard Chlorinating Concentrate 2lb, spaguard enhanced shock 2lb, BioGuard 5-Way Water Test Strips; Approximate 4 month supply. Follow up: a dedicated technician will provide you with personalized instruction and support to make sure you can relax with confidence and peace of mind.
4. SpaGuard #ad
7lb, SpaGuard Spa Shock-Oxidizer #adSpaGuard #ad
- Quick dissolving shock treatment, will not raise spas chlorine residual. Destroys organic contaminants. Can be used with chlorinated or brominated spas or hot tubs. Spaguard spa Shock 7#. Non-chlorine Spa or Hot Tub Oxidizer.
5. Hot Tub Things #ad
Prevents Organic Buildup and Cloudy Water, Hot Tub Things Oxidizing Spa Shock 2.2 Pounds #adHot Tub Things #ad
- Compare to Leisure Time Renew. Formulated exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available. Use shock weekly to control and prevent organic buildup that causes cloudy water! America's #1 trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals.
Safety tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance.
6. SpaGuard #ad
5 Lb, SpaGuard Spa Chlorinating Concentrate #adSpaGuard #ad
- Quick dissolving. Add as needed to maintain 3-5ppm. Fast acting. May be added directly to spa, no predissolving needed. Acts as a sanitizer and an oxidizer; no need for two products.
|Warranty||Returns are not accepted on opened or used products and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.|
7. SpaGuard #ad
SpaGuard Enhanced Shock 6 lb 2 Pack #adSpaGuard #ad
- Compatible with Chlorine, Bromine, Ozone and Ionizing Systems. Spaguard enhanced Shock 6 lb 2 Pack. Powerful, effective Chlorinated Shock Treatment. Ph buffered. Add directly to Spa Water.