As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212 #adBonide #ad
- Foliage protector - used to protect pears, roses, peaches, corn, asparagus, peppers, ornamentals, shrubs, cherries, and other crops listed on the label. Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues.
Can be used at the dormant stage, green tip stage, delayed dormant stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease. This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets.
Organic gardening - the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, mealybugs, mites, scale insects, aphids, and certain species of moth.
Disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, rust, botrytis, greasy spot, and other listed diseases. Use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, mites, and diseases.
2. Bonide #ad
Brown/A, 32 fl. OZ, Bonide 214 617407730609 Season Horticultural Spray Oil #adBonide #ad
- Country of Origin: United States. Item package Weight: 2. 1 lb. Model number: 214. Item package dimension: 7. 11" l x 14. 22" w x 29. 97" h.
|Manufacturer||BONIDE PRODUCTS #ad|
3. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural Oil Spray Ready To Spray32 fl. oz #adBonide #ad
- Controls many insects. Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, shrubs, ornamentals, shade trees, roses and vegetables. May be used as a growing season spray, dormant spray no leaves or delayed dormant green tip spray.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Products Inc #ad|
4. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
Hi-Yield 16OZ Conc Dormant Spray #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- Apply in late afternoon or early morning and can be mixed with other insecticides or fungicides. Controls a variety of scale, mites, Fall Armyworms, Fruit Tree Leaf Rollers, Pear Psylla, and Whiteflies. Protects shrubs, fruit trees, ornamentals, and shade trees.
5. Bonide #ad
Bonide 211 Qt Horticultrl Spray Oil, 1 quart #adBonide #ad
- Organic gardening - the active ingredient of All Seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, and diseases.
This product is approved for organic gardening. Can be used at the dormant stage, mites, delayed dormant stage, green tip stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease. Insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, aphids, scale insects, mealybugs, mites, and certain species of moth.
Disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, botrytis, rust, greasy spot, and other listed diseases. Foliage protector - used to protect pears, corn, ornamentals, cherries, peppers, asparagus, shrubs, roses, peaches, and other crops listed on the label.
6. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 6299 Horticultural Oil Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer. Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season. Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control.
Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff. It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, leaf miners, trips, leafhoppers, whiteflies, mealybugs and many more.
Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, citrus, pecans, Potatoes, Apples, figs, blackberries, almonds, avocados, Peaches, pineapple and more.
Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water. Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program. However, scales, spider mites, it does control eggs of all insects.
7. Bonide #ad
Horticultural Dormant Spray Oil Conc 1 Gal Fruit Trees Vegetables Shrubs Roses #adBonide #ad
- Yields: gallon yields 16-48 gallons. Active ingredients: Petroleum Oil Parafinic Oil 98. 8%. Gallon Jug. Not for sale to: AK, HI.