As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Raspberry Shortcake, Premier Plant Solutions 19858 Bushel and Berry Dwarf Thornless Red Rubus Strawberry, 2 Gallon #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Mature height and width: 2-3 Feet Tall and Wide. Hardiness Zones: 5-9. Plant ships dormant-to-semi-dormant from November to May.
Plant may not look exactly as pictured due to plant growth stages. Exciting, thorn less variety has a rounded, new dwarf, compact habit and is perfectly suited to large patio containers.
2. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Non GMO, Earthcare Seeds Tibetan Goji Berry 100 Seeds Lycium chinense Heirloom, Open Pollinated #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool. Can be eaten fresh or dried Mixed in Salads and Deserts or Great as a Healthy Snack. Long lived shrub and Prolific Producer of Deliciously Nutritious Goji Berries.
Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Drought tolerant once Established - Fruits in the Second Year from Seed. Grows best in zones 5 - 9 Grows in Most Soils with Good Drainage. Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons.
3. Green Promise Farms #ad
Bushel and Berry, Size Container, Vaccinium Pink Icing Blueberry Edible-Shrub, , #2 #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Sizes: this live outdoor plant is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size, 2-Gallon container. Great in pots or in the garden and produces large sweet berries. Plant pink icing as a backdrop with Peach Sorbet in the front for varying heights of foliage colors.
Planting guidance: for best results, plant your bushel and berry pink Icing Blueberry Plant in USDA Zones: 5 - 10, with a mature size of 3–4' ft H, it is recommended to spread 4 - 5ft W.
Ready to plant: our potted blueberry plant is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. Popular uses: plant this variety blueberry bush in decorative patio pots or in the landscape for year-round color and beauty. Live plant: a stunning blueberry bush with gorgeous pink spring foliage mixed with deeper blue-green foliage in the winter. They thrive well in both partial shade and full sun.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
Blueberry Seeds – 1000+ Rabbiteye Blueberry Seeds for Planting Heirloom Bush Plants Berry Seeds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Can grow as a perennial in USDA Zones: 3 - 8 and thrive in full sun. Grows upright to 4-6 feet tall and its delicious medium sized berries ripen in mid-season. Impressive harvests of big, juicy, slightly tart berries.
It's a perfect selection for home growers that love to make their own fresh blueberry deserts. Exceptional growth, record yields and large fruit. Heirloom, non-gmo blueberry seeds packed by PAPCOOL Nursery. A great gardening gift for anyone.
5. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, Bushel and Berry, Red Raspberry, #2, Rubus Raspberry Shortcake Thornless Raspberry Edible-rubus #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Thornless raspberry bush that can produce quality fruit in mid summer.
Plant is not guaranteed to arrive with fruit on it. Grows well in full sun. For best results, plant in used zones 5-9. Plant will be dormant no leaves late fall through the winter months, this is normal. Mature height is 2-3ft, mature spread is 3-4ft. It will leaf out in spring.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Goji Berry Fruit Plant Seeds, 10 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Also known as wolfberry, these edible fruits are very high in nutritional value. Goji berries are a very nutritional fruit grown in USDA Zones 5 - 9. The perennial fruit is easy to grow from seed; however, it can take 3 years to produce fruits.
Grow this plant in your garden or on a trellis as it can reach heights of 10 feet. Sow 2 - 3 seeds per plant to grow this wonderful heirloom.
7. S-pone #ad
50+ Wild BlackBerry Seeds Garden Fruits Black Berry Bonsai Plants #adS-pone #ad
- This blackberry is named for its three crowning attributes: flavor - productivity - vigor The Triple Crown Blackberry ripens from about July 10 to about August 10 in most areas. Riple crown blackberry is the newest thornless blackberry.
The nature of the triple crown blackberry is that of a trailing berry plant and requires trellising for optimum production. It will not be as long and dense as the upright varieties which are 2 year old plants.
This plant like most trailing varieties is propagated through tip layering. This thornless blackberry variety yields large, glossy black fruits that are firm and have the capacity to produce larger berries than any other variety we have seen.
Planting zones: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9; plant Type: Deciduous; Light requirements: Full Sun. Once the canes reach about 30 inches, they begin to fall over to the ground. 50+ wild blackberry seeds Garden Fruits Black Berry Bonsai Plants. Soil conditions: moist, well Drained; Height at Maturity: 4 - 5 ft.