As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Bay Laurel Seeds Laurus nobilis Packet of 2 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 2+ bay laurel seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
2. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Sweet Bay Herb Bonsai with Fertilizer #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Enjoying your bay laurel plant: usually, you need to dry out your sweet bay leaves before using them in cooking; remember to pick the largest leaves as these are mature and contain more flavor. Origin of the bay laurel tree live plant: this evergreen plant which releases a delightful fragrance when you rub its leaves hails from the countries surrounding the Mediterranean sea; the sweet bay has its place in the kitchen all over the world and is a popular spice used in cooking, marinates, and stuffing, stews, pickling, fish, among others; you can just reach out and enjoy having fresh herbs in your cooking with this 9Greenbox bay laurel plant!.
Minimal pruning: the sweet bay plant doesn’t need a lot of pruning; you only need to remove dead leaves or diseased branches when they appear and then trim it to the desired height.
9greenbox bay laurel plant specifications: 1 sweet bay plant in 4. 5 in 11. 4 cm ceramic pot and fertilizer ". Fresh bay leaves are way stronger than those dried ones. Harvesting sweet bay herb - large older bay leaves indicate a matured one, if you are careful enough simply pull the leaves from the stem by hand or if you find this step delicate you can use scissors and cut the mature leaves.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Bay Leaf Tree Lịve Plạnt, Sweet Bay Laurus Nobilis Tree for Growing, Laurus Nobilis Plạnt #adPAPCOOL #ad
- It features shiny, dark green oval-shaped leaves with a leathery texture that are popularly used as a kitchen seasoning. Native to the southern Mediterranean region, it's commercially grown for its aromatic leaves.
Planted in the garden, it can reach a mature height of 25-55 feet, although most are kept at 2-8 feet with persistent trimming. Bay laurel is an aromatic evergreen tree in the flowering Lauraceae family.
4. CZ Grain #ad
Sweet Bay Laurel Herb Tree Seeds, 4 Seeds to Plant, Laurus nobilis #adCZ Grain #ad
- Many uses in kitchen: pull or cut off leaves to add to your dishes or tea> Fragrant and Highly Prized in Tea. Ideal for beginners, anniversaries, dad, and children alike. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want.
No stratification needed. Easy to grow: soak in water for 24 hours and plant. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing trees.
Called the Kitchen Bay for a reason. Heat helps very much. Get the seedbed over 75 Degrees. Seeds can take awhile to germintate. Nevertheless, or your money back! If you struggle with any aspect of the process, no questions asked.
The perfect diy gift: for mom, masters, him or her, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, holidays, housewarming or any other occasion.100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, don't hesitate to contact us.
5. 9GreenBox #ad
Bay Laurel Herb, 4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Kitchen, Office, Good Fortune, Non-GMO, Luck, Table, Desk, Attracts Zen, Grown in The USA, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Has many culinary uses. Full sun to filtered light. Water when dry. Evergreen shrub.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
Sweet Bay Laurus Nobilis TreeBay, PAPCOOL Bay Leaf Tree, Laurel Tree Lịve Plạnt #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The bay tree is a popular evergreen shrub suitable for containers or growing in the ground. Bay leaves can be used fresh or dried and are used in cooking to give a fragrant flavour to soups, stews and other dishes.
Kept neatly clipped, the dark-green foliage can create stunning formal shapes that make an entrance or look perfect on a patio.
7. Easy to Grow #ad
Well Rooted Plant in 4" Pot | Ships from Easy to Grow, Bay Laurel 'Culinary', Sweet Bay #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Bay foliage may be snipped and used for seasoning either fresh or dried. Authentic product of Easy to Grow TM, a California Licensed Nursery.
Priced for a well rooted plant in a 4" pot. Grow your own culinary bay leaves - terrific in stews, soups, roasts! Can be grown in any part of the country - overwinter indoors.