As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hand Picked Nursery #ad
6 barerot plant Joan J Thornless Everbearing Red Raspberry -Huge 2 Yr.- High Yield, Great Flavor #adHand Picked Nursery #ad
- You will receive healthy bare root plants. Raspberry plants are as simple to grow as garden veggies, like tomatoes and peppers, but they go dormant in the fall and winter and come back each spring to bloom and fruit during the summer and fall! We want to make sure you are completely satisfied.
The most important part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil.
As much as they appear to be lifeless, dormant plants experience less transplant shock, they are actually dormant, which is a necessary resting state that helps with future fruit production.
As a bonus, so their chances of survival are improved! They will be packaged with damp strips of paper to keep the roots from drying out*. You will see growth within 3 weeks. Our bare-root raspberry plants will not arrive with any soil when we ship them to you. We always send extra plants. The plants will be a dormant cane and healthy root systems.
2. Hand Picked Nursery #ad
Albion Everbearing Strawberry 50 Bare Root Plants, New! Extra Large & Sweet #adHand Picked Nursery #ad
- These are 2 year old roots that product this year. The cheaper ones are usually one year and smaller. You get what you pay for.
3. Strawberry Island Farm-Truly Live Plants! #ad
10 Eversweet Everbearing Strawberries Plants, Pack of 10 Bare Roots for $9.95 Organic Grown USA. Zone 4-9. #adStrawberry Island Farm-Truly Live Plants! #ad
- Eversweet strawberry the hard-working plants produce a plentitude of sweet, juicy, large, delicious berries!. Organically grown in usa! immediate shipping of 10 bare root plants! You will receive your order within 2-3 days. Hardy in zones 4-9.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hardiest Everbearer, Fort Laramie Everbearing Strawberry 25 Bare Root Plants #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardy in zones 3-7. Honey-sweet flavor is excellent fresh and for processing. Hardiest everbearer You Can Grow. Immediate shipping. Huge crops of bright red berries bursting with juice.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hirt's Gardens B00U2PZJPE Everbearing Ozark Beauty Strawberry 20 Bare Root Plants #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Make sure you see a little root when placing. Strawberry plants need three things: 1. We always send extra plants. When planting in towers make sure you add at least 30% sand mixed into the soil really well. The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant.
The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart.
You will receive healthy bare root plants. Crowns need to place above the soil where you see a little root. You will see growth within 3 days. I will send a picture 2. Any soil but at least 30% sand needs to be added and mixed well.
When placing the roots you can cut them to 2. 5 inches in length and put into to cones you created. 3. Pack each layer tightly, on all the wholes make sure to add more dirt to have a cone shape that is higher than the whole. Then make sure the drain whole doesn't get clogged by adding stones or a screen mess of some sort then put mixed soil on top. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
6. Greenease #ad
Raspberry Bare Root, 2 Plants, Polana Raspberry Plant Produces Large, Firm Berries with Good Flavor #adGreenease #ad
- Polana yields plenty of large, sweet, succulent berries on manageable plants. B>polana raspberry plants have a vigorous growth of large, flavorful berries from mid-summer to early fall.
B>polana variety require moist soil, good drainage and plenty of sun - You will soon have plenty of berries. B>. B>polana raspberries ripen earlier and continue yielding until the first frost. B>.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Plump Lily of The Valley Bare Root Plant Pips for Bloom Next May, Fresh, 6 Large #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Compare with many well known bulb suppliers who offer dried out pips. Will naturalize with shade protection and bloom next Spring. 6 plump bare root Plants - Plant in Shade.
Wonderful fragrance - The scent basic to many famous perfumes and a very expensive cut flower. Marde ross & company specializes in Flowering Bulbs and Peonies and has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.