As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Syngenta #ad
Barricade 4FL Pre-Emergent Herbicide, 1 Gallon #adSyngenta #ad
- See label for your areas best use rate. Allows for applications as early as January that last the entire season. The use rate ranges from 16-48 oz per acre. Offers low-rate, poa annua, season-long control of crabgrass, and other grassy and broadleaf weeds.
Offers dial-in rates for cost efficiency, especially in northern regions. Won’t stain shoes, fences or other landscape features like Pendimethalin.
2. The Andersons #ad
Covers up to 5,800 sq ft 18 lb, The Andersons Barricade Professional-Grade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control #adThe Andersons #ad
- Dg pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds. Barricade professional-grade pre-emergent weed control is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds.
Trusted by top turf care professionals to prevent problem weeds without harming desirable plants. Contains 048% of the active ingredient prodiamine - Labeled to prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds. Apply this product only in EARLY SPRING and FALL.
3. Prodiamine #ad
Pre-Emergent Herbicide, Quali-Pro Prodiamine 65 WDG Generic Barricade 65 WDG 5 lbs #adProdiamine #ad
- Available in a 5 pound bottle. Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Knotweed, Foxtail, Chickweed, Spurge, Henbit, Goosegrass. Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control.
Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control. Features & benefits: Excellent tank mix partner with fertilizers and iron solutions. Use sites: nurse, Landscape, Trees, turf, Golf Courses.
4. Yard Mastery #ad
Covers 15,000 sq ft, at 3lb per 1,000 sq ft Application Rate, Prevents Crabgrass and POA Annua, Yard Mastery Granular Pre Emergent Herbicide 0-0-7 .38% Prodiamine, 45lbs #adYard Mastery #ad
- Prevents crabgrass - Prevents crabgrass, poa annua annual bluegrass and more. Augustinegrass, Centipedegrass, Zoysia, Tall Fescue including turf-type.
38% prodiamine - strategies for weed prevention include crabgrass in the spring, and poa annua annual bluegrass in fall. For all grass types - great for use in: bahiagrass, Seashore Paspalum, Bermudagrass, St.
5. Yard Mastery #ad
5oz Bottle, Water Dispersible Granule, Yard Mastery Prodiamine 65 WDG Professional Pre Emergent Weed Killer Herbicide for Crabgrass, POA Annua and Other Problem Weeds #adYard Mastery #ad
- Enough for 1 entire season on a 10, 000 square foot yard. Spring and fall applications - mix. 183oz or 5. 2 grams of prodiamine 65 wdg in 1 gallon of water and this spray mix can cover 1, 000 sq ft.
Water dispersible granule wdg - Mix in water and sprayed out as a liquid via pump or battery sprayer. Stop crabgrass - use this in spring and fall to stop crabgrass and poa annua as a pre emergent but this also stops other listed weeds.
See full product description below. Product must be watered in. 5oz bottle - professionally formulated for DIYers who want small quantities of pre emergent. For all grass types - ok on kentucky bluegrass, Perennial Rye, Zoysia, St Augustine, Turf Type Tall Fescue, Bermuda, Centipede and Bahia Grasses.
6. BioAdvanced #ad
Granules, BioAdvanced 704840B 3 in 1 Weed and Feed for Southern 5M Lawn Fertilizer with Herbicide, 12.5-Pound #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Lawn fertilizer: feeds, greens, and strengthens your lawn. For use on southern turfs bermuda Grass, St Augustine Grass, Centipede Grass and Zoysia Grass. 6-month protection: prevents broad lead, grassy weeds, and crabgrass for up to 6 months.
Won't harm lawns when used as directed. 50% slow release formula. Southern lawns: specially formulated for southern lawns. Weed killer: kills weeds including dandelion, dollar weed, and clover.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
7. Drexel Chemical Co #ad
Simazine 4L Pre Emergent Herbicide for Broadleaf and Grass Suppression #adDrexel Chemical Co #ad
- The application should be timed to coincide with the start of the Winter rainfall period to control germinating annual weeds. Per acre can be made in the Spring just after the last cultivation. A. I. A. I. For best results, field.
Apply 1. 6 to 2 pints of this product 08 to 1 lb. A second application at the rate of 1. 6 to 2 pints of this product 08 to 1 lb. Per acre in the late fall when the crop is well established. Simazine 41. 9%. Use a minimum of 20 gallons of spray solution with ground equipment per acre.