As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 31410CRK Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30 Amp Generator Transfer Switch Kit,Gray #adReliance Controls #ad
- Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5. Six combination knockouts and more. Designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts.
18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center. Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications.
|Brand||Reliance Controls #ad|
|Manufacturer||Reliance Controls #ad|
2. Generac #ad
Generac 9855 HomeLink 50-Amp Indoor Pre-wired Upgradeable Manual Transfer Switch Kit for 10-16 circuits, Includes Power Inlet Box and 10-ft Cord #adGenerac #ad
- Power indicator lights – displays when you have utility or generator power present. For use with a portable generator to deliver power to your home. Electric rocker switch – easily switches from utility to generator power with the simple push of a button.
Compatible with generac portable generator models: XG10000E, GP15000E, XP10000E, GP17500E sold separately. Safe, versatile & universal - prevents back-feeding, can be upgraded later for use with Generac home standby generator up to 11kW and compatible with any portable generator with GFCI protected outlets.
|Warranty||5 year limited|
3. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 31410CRK Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30 Amp Generator Transfer Switch Kit,Gray & Champion 25-Foot 30-Amp 250-Volt Generator Power Cord for Manual Transfer Switch L14-30P to L14-30R #adReliance Controls #ad
- Product 1: convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications. Product 1: 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center.
Product 2: powerful – connect the locking outlet on your generator to the manual transfer switch on your home and extend up to 30 amps of power.
Product 2: safe – extend your power up to 25 feet away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust. Product 1: maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5.
Product 2: weather resistant – Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant SJTW insulation. Product 2: flexible – the cold and heat resistant 25-foot, 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 250-volt use. Product 1: designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts.
4. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts & Reliance Controls 31410CRK Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30 Amp Generator Transfer Switch Kit,Gray #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Product 1: features two gfci ground fault circuit interrupter 5-20r 120v household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. Product 2: designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts.
Product 1: 7500 running watts and 9500 peak watts; remote start with included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Product 1: powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
Product 2: maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5. Product 2: convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications.
Product 1: plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, a tool Kit, 12v battery charger, an Oil Funnel, Oil, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. Noise level-72 dBA. Product 2: 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center.
5. Connecticut Electric #ad
Connecticut Electric EGS107501G2 30Amp 10 Circuit G2 Manual Transfer Switch #adConnecticut Electric #ad
- Power surge protection: the double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when power is restored. If one of the installed 2-pole circuits is not needed, the tie bar can be removed to allow for 2 single pole circuits.
For portable generator: this transfer switch is designed for use with emergency generators that have up to a 30-amp, NEMA L14-30 output. All connecticut electric products are ETL listed, ensuring their compliance to UL Standards.
With easy-to-follow instructions, this unit is incredibly easy to install and is a cost-saving alternative to running your portable generator without it.
Indoor or outdoor: the designed enclosures of the power inlet and transfer switches can be used either indoors or outdoors and have a NEMA 3R rainproof rating allowing the kit to be installed wherever is convenient for you and you home. Voltage: this transfer switch kit is designed with the capability of 2 pole circuits and allows 240-volt circuits, making it perfect for well or water sump pump applications.
6. Generac #ad
Generac 6853 Home Link Upgradeable 30 Amp Transfer Switch Kit with 10' Cord and Resin Power Inlet Box #adGenerac #ad
- Powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump and lights. Power source indicator lights inform you when you have utility or generator power present.
8 circuits, tandem, expandable to 10 circuits; accepts standard, GFCI and arc fault breakers. Upgradeable so it can later be converted to an automatic home standby transfer switch.
7. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 306CRK Pro/Tran-2 6 Circuit Transfer Switch Kit #adReliance Controls #ad
- Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output. Installs adjacent to existing load center. 6 circuit transfer switch kit. Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage.