As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Pigeon Pea Seeds Cajanus cajan 20+ Rare Organic Tropical Legume Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules sold exclusively by PALM BEACH MEDICINAL HERBS.
2. Seedville #ad
30 PIGEON PEA Dhal Gungo Puerto Rico Bean Cajanus Cajan Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light: sun // water: average - dry // color: yellow Flowers / Green Pods / Beige Seeds. Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! names: pigeon pea / jamaican gungo / dhal / congo pea / gandul / cajanus flavus / puerto Rico Bean / Pigeonpea // SCIENTIFIC NAME: Cajanus Cajan syn.
Hardiness zone: 9 - 10 // bloom time: flowers 2 months after sowing // HARVEST: 3 - 6 Months On. Plant height: 48 - 60" // plant spacing: 24 - 48". Cajanus indicus / Cytisus Cajanus.
3. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Pigeon Pea Seeds Cajanus cajan 20+ Rare Organic Tropical Legume Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Sold exclusively by palm beach medicinal herbs – a family-owned and operated company based in the US. Offering 20+ pigeon pea seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
We offer seeds for 1000s of different kinds of plants - including rare, fruits, vegetables, heirloom, organic, trees, medicinal, herbs, non-GMO, tropical, and more!.
4. rusli8 #ad
CAJANUS CAJAN pigeon pea gandules seed exotic edible beans rare gandul 50 SEEDS #adrusli8 #ad
- Cajanus cajan pigeon pea gandules seed exotic edible beans rare gandul 50 SEEDS. It is consumed on a large scale mainly in south Asia and is a major source of protein for the population of that subcontinent.
The pigeon pea is known by numerous names with different etymologies. The pigeon pea cajanus cajan a perennial legume from the family fabaceae. Since its domestication in india at least 3, 500 years ago, its seeds have become a common food grain in Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
5. Peas, beans , legume #ad
1 lb PIGEON PEAS, known as/Gandules/Jamaican Gungo/Congo Peas- HEIRLOOM SEEDS #adPeas, beans , legume #ad
- Brand:peas, beans, legume. Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Perennial/ annual. Model:Vegetable grain.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Pigeon Pea 20 Seeds-Cajanus cajan -No Eye Pea-Tree Bean #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- In ethiopia, not only the pods but the young shoots and leaves are cooked and eaten. Pigeon peas can be of a perennial variety, in which the crop can last 3–5 years.
In puerto rico, there's a dish called arroz con gandules which is made by rice and pigeon peas. The cultivation of the pigeon pea goes back at least 3000 years. The woody stems of pigeon peas can also be used as firewood, fencing and thatch.