As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
50+ Grape Seeds Vine Fruit Seed Fruit Plant Home Garden Non-GMO #adS-pone #ad
- Other common names: dessert grape / cold stratify / Table Grape; PLANT SEEDS: Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost / Fall. Light requirements: sun - part shade; soiL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average.
Bloom time: summer; hardiness ZONE: 4 - 1050+ grape seeds vine fruit seed Fruit Plant Home Garden NON-GMO. Plant height: 15 - 20 foot vine; plant sPACING: 5 - 6 Feet.
2. zellajake #ad
30+ Thompson Grape Seeds Vine Plant Sweet Excellent Flavored Green Grape #adzellajake #ad
- Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 30pcs rare black finger Grape Seed Heirloom Fruit Seed Natural Growth. Harvest: august - september fruit: Pale green oblong grapes with a very sweet flavor. T growing vine Zone: 7 - 10 .
3. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Thompson Seedless Grape Vine Plant Sweet Excellent Flavored"White" Green Grape Large Clusters On Vigorous Growing Vines. 1 Gallon #adPixies Gardens #ad
- We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Thompson seedless grapes are used for wine, as table grapes and raisins.
Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Full sun. Fast growing vine Zone: 7 - 10 Harvest: august - september Fruit: Pale green oblong grapes with a very sweet flavor.
4. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Marquis Seedless Grape Plant- Seedless Grape Vine Live Plant. Extremely Cold Hardy to -20F 1 Gallon Potted #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Marquis is a productive vine with large clusters of large spherical berries with melting texture and excellent flavor. Very cold hardy, hardy to zone 5 ie can take cold upto -20*F. Grape color-green, Primary Use-Table, Wine. Fruit holds well on the vine and after harvest.
We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Marquis has been used to make a fruity table wine with hints of pineapple. Suggested distance Between Vines 6 ft - 8 ft. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot.
5. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Concord Grape Vine Plant Varies in Color from Deep Blue to Purple Or Almost Black Excellent Variety for Jams and Juices 1 Gallon #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Grapes growth Rate is medium and full sun. The vines produce large clusters of medium-sized, slipskin, blue-black grapes that ripen in mid-September.
Concord is the traditional grape to make grape jelly and juice also used as a table grape and for wine. Concord grape wipe produces bunches of large, blue-black, seeded grapes with an excellent, distinctive flavor.
Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Grapes is self-fertile, but planting more than one vine is recommended for the best crop. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Prefers acidic soil should be planted 6'–8' apart using a trellis system.
6. Generic #ad
Concord Grape Vine Plant for Planting, Hardy Grape Plant Live Fruit 12-22" Tall #adGeneric #ad
- Concord grape vine plant for planting - Hardy Grape Plant Live Fruit 12-22" Tall. Hardiness: zones 5-8. What you will receive: 1 grade, approx 10"-22", 100% dormANT/BARE ROOT FEB-MAY/JUNE. Spacing: 8-10'. Grow your Own Fresh Fruit! .