As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MW102 #ad
Upright evergreen plant, Murray Cypress, FIVE plants, plants #adMW102 #ad
- Approx. Mature width: 6-10 ft. Mature height: 25-45 ft. Drought Tolerance: Moderate. Usda hardiness Zone: 6-106-12". Five murray cypress plants. Plants in 2. 5" containers.
2. Florida Foliage #ad
Murray Cypress Tree, 3 Live Plants, Upright Screening Evergreen Tree #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Another wildly-growing function for the Murray Cypress is its use as a Christmas tree. It retains its beautiful color year round, and its limbs are notably stronger than those of the Leyland. Murray cypress’ primary function is for privacy purposes.
With a growth rate of three feet per year - which is considerably faster than the Leyland - the Murray Cypress matures at a height of 30 to 40 feet. Whether the desired function for the Murray Cypress is privacy or holiday-related, this evergreen performs both tasks well.
Murray cypress Trees typically grow about 8-10 feet wide. Recommended spacing is 5 to 10 feet apart for planters who wish to create a sense of secrecy in their backyards. The recommended spacing for murray cypress trees is 5 feet apart.
Another benefit of planting one or multiple murray cypresses is the tree’s resiliency to fungus. Murray cypress is able to withstand cold temperatures, surviving in brutal winds and icy conditions. It’s hardy in zones 6-10, meaning the Murray Cypress is capable of thriving in temperatures ranging from -10 degrees to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. You can plant closer together if you want quicker privacy. The murray cypress is gaining momentum as a landscaping giant. It resists diseases better than the standard Leyland.
3. Shrub #ad
2.25 Gal, Shrub Leyland Cyress Cypress #adShrub #ad
- Height 40-60' width 20-25'. 2. Hardiness Zone 6-1025 gallon. Full sunlight. Water daily until established.
|Part Number||Leyland Cyress|
4. Pixies Gardens #ad
Tall and Beautiful Hedge-Liner, Nature's Privacy Fence, 25 Plants of Murray Cypress Liners, Green #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Fast grower to 3-5 feet per year. Nature's privacy fence, Murray Cypress is a tall, lush green, beautiful hedge. Great for marking property lines. Hardy in zones 6-10 Mature size is 60-80' height and 15-25' width, Deer resistant.
5. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Murray Cypress Tree, Trade Gallon Pot, Live Plant #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Grown in trade gallon pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- May ship dormant when ordered from November thru April. With thick, dense, the ‘murray cypress’ has beautiful dark green coloration that provides year-round color and texture to your landscape.
The foliage has a slight fragrance that will remind you of hazel nuts. Form is tall, sturdy foliage, upright and symmetrical with very strong branches.
All other states will be shipped in the pot. Mature height 30-40 feet -- mature width 8-12 feet -- Exposure Full sun -- Hardiness Zones 6-10 This cypress also responds extremely well to pruning so you will have no trouble keeping your tree the desired shape.
Deliveries to ca, wa, nv, mt, or, id, ut, nd, az, sd will be shipped Bareroot. It is a super-fast growing evergreen growing to the height of 30’-40’ with a spread of 6’-10’. Murray cypress is easy to grow in moist, well-drained, fertile soil with full sun.
6. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Picea engelmannii 'Bushes Lace' 2, Year PLANT, WEEPING ENGELMANN SPRUCE #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- A graceful and glowing presence in the landscape. This spruce is extremely hardy, to zone 1 that is -60 degrees! 2 - year tree - reaches 6 feet at maturity - shipped in a container with soil - zone 5-8.
A graceful weeping evergreen conifer with light powder-blue needles! Tiny fine textured needles and a dense weeping habit.