As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Proven Winners #ad
Yellow Flowers and Red Berries, 1 Gal. Scentsation Honeysuckle Lonicera Live Shrub #adProven Winners #ad
- 8-10 ft. Shipping dormant now. Wide at maturity. 1 gallon shrubs are 6-14 in. Hardy in zones 4-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. Full sun 6+ hours required. Tall and about 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Tall and 5-6 ft.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Lonicera, Very Hardy, Gold Flame Honeysuckle Vine, 2.5" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Months of Bloom: June-August. Mature height: 10-15'. Immediate shipping. Hardy zones: 5-9. Color of bloom: Pink with yellow interior. Shipped dormant in the winter.
3. Golden Mermaid Honey Suckle #ad
Japanese Honeysuckle Lonicera Japonica Live Plant in 4" Pot with Soil #adGolden Mermaid Honey Suckle #ad
- 100%-40% can grow by itself in yard need 0 care can be made into an elegant Bonsai if control the water The flower can be made into Herbal Tea by yourself: Just sun-dry the buds and the opened flowers. Grows fast in full-sun to partial shade.
The flower can be made into Herbal Tea by yourself: Just sun-dry the buds and the opened flowers. Very healthy honey suckle living plant we guarantee 100% survival rate other wise money back grows fast in Full-sun to partial shade. 100%-40% can grow by itself in yard need 0 care Can be made into an elegant Bonsai if control the water.
4. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Trumpet Honeysuckle Coral Live Plant, Lonicera sempervirens #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Great scented flowers when in bloom! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
5. Kauai Garden #ad
Small Plant, Hall's Japanese Honeysuckle Vine Plant, Lonicera Japonica Rooted Vines #adKauai Garden #ad
- Excellent ground cover and can climb fences. Stay safe. Attract hummingbirds and butterflies - Fragrant white and yellow flowers. Update: yes we are open. Some leaves may have jagged edges but once they mature they all become oval shaped.
All orders will ship within 2 business days. Healthy well-rooted plant plants are well rooted and established and are anywhere from 5 to 10 inches tall in small 2. 5x3. 5 inch pots. Coronavirus has NOT affected us.
6. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
Mango Cape Honeysuckle Plant Peach Apricot Flower Tacoma capensis Rare Color Attract Hummingbird Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emerald TM #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Plant will average a 6 to 10 inches tall. Economical starter size plant growing in a 4 inch diameter pot. Recommended for usda zones 8b*, 11 cold protection Recommended All Zones for the best year round appearance, 9, 10, earliest bloom, and longest life.
Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies. Rare hard to find color variation in Apricot, peachy, pink. Semi-tropical. Blooms in showy clusters of nectar rich trumpets. Frequently root hardy in Zone 8B when well established. No bloom or bud on arrival. Train to trellis, arch, planters, cascade over walls, use as hedge.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens TM #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in good and healthy condition and to be the species and cultivar described in the listing, within recognized industry tolerances. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied. Remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to either replacement or refund of the purchase price, at our discretion. Returns are accepted only in accordance with our Store Policies and Amazon's Policy for Perishable Returns . Placement of the order constitutes acceptance of these terms.|