As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LanKui #ad
Desert Rose， Adenium Obesum one Year Plant ， Baby Size Bonsai Caudex from Lankui 1 Rose #adLanKui #ad
- Free shipping from united stated, from our own nursery, SHIPPED BARE ROOT. Full-bloom period:Summer, very few water is needed.
One year old plant, single flower, unsure flower color. Minimal care required, perfect for amateur gardening lovers who “kill everything”. Exotic and stunning look when in blossom.
2. JM BAMBOO #ad
Nepenthes, 6" Hanging Basket, Carnivorous, Asian Pitcher Plant, Exotic #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Easy to grow Carnivorous Plant. Prefers morning sun or very bright, indirect light. Makes a great gift. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" hanging basket with several pitchers. A rare, exotic house plant.
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
Exotic House Plant, Staghorn Fern 6.5" Hanging Plant #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Care guide and organic plant food included. Large staghorn Plant in 6'' hanging pot. Provide very bright, indirect light. Expedited shipping estimated delivery 1-2 days. Water thoroughly when dry.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Exotic & Unusual House Plant, Aphelandra, Zebra Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Native to South America. Prefers bright, indirect light. Stricking house plant. Exotic yellow flowers. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Goldfish Plant, Blooms Frequently!, 6" Hanging Basket #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" hanging basket. Prefers bright, indirect light or morning sun. Proper name: Nematanthus glabra. Easy house plant to grow. Water thoroughly when on the dry side.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Part Number||Foliera Nematanthus Goldfish 4|
6. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them. Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance. Smaller size, but still a big impact.
This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. It is easy to grow and tolerates low light. Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the monstera deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces. You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”.