As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dow AgroSciences #ad
Dimension 2EW Pre-Emergent Herbicide #adDow AgroSciences #ad
- Field and container-grown nursery and landscape ornamentals, Commercial and Residentail Lawns, roughs and Tee Boxes, Golf Course Fairways, and Commercial Sod Farms * For Cool and Warm Season grasses * See label for complete list.
75 - 2 pints per acre * use a surfactant to increase effectiveness for postemergence control past the 5 leaf stage of growth of crabgrass only * See label for complete application instructions. Ft. Per 1, 000 sq. 028 - 073 oz. Not for sale to ny.
2. Yard Mastery #ad
POA Annua and Other Problem Weeds, 5oz Bottle, Water Dispersible Granule, Yard Mastery Prodiamine 65 WDG Professional Pre Emergent Weed Killer Herbicide for Crabgrass #adYard Mastery #ad
- 5oz bottle - professionally formulated for DIYers who want small quantities of pre emergent. Water dispersible granule wdg - Mix in water and sprayed out as a liquid via pump or battery sprayer.
For all grass types - ok on kentucky bluegrass, Perennial Rye, St Augustine, Zoysia, Turf Type Tall Fescue, Bermuda, Centipede and Bahia Grasses. Product must be watered in. Stop crabgrass - use this in spring and fall to stop crabgrass and poa annua as a pre emergent but this also stops other listed weeds.
Spring and fall applications - mix. 183oz or 5. 2 grams of prodiamine 65 wdg in 1 gallon of water and this spray mix can cover 1, 000 sq ft. See full product description below. Enough for 1 entire season on a 10, 000 square foot yard.
3. Remedy Ultra #ad
Remedy Ultra Specialty Herbicide Weed Killer & Brush Control At Rangeland, 1 Gallon, Pasture and Fence Lines, Use Alone Or Tank Mix With GrazonNext/ForeFront HL Herbicide, Triclopyr Concentrated #adRemedy Ultra #ad
- Always wear a proper protective equipment when mixing and when applying. Do not enter treated areas for at least 12 hours. Works on the entire plant roots and top growth. Low-odor. Controls more than 35 brush species, as well as many important broadleaf weeds.
Flexible, ideal for pasture restoration, long-lasting, encroaching brush, maintaining fence rows and general brush control. Safe to use around children and pets when applied according to the product label.
4. Syngenta #ad
Clear, Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide #adSyngenta #ad
- Assembly not required. Brand name: Syngenta. Made in United States. Eliminates weeds at seedlings so new grass can flourish.
5. Quali-Pro #ad
5 lbs, Quali-Pro Prodiamine, Pre-Emergent Herbicide, Yellow Granules #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control. Available in a 5 pound bottle. Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Knotweed, Foxtail, Chickweed, Henbit, Spurge, Goosegrass.
Features & benefits: Excellent tank mix partner with fertilizers and iron solutions. Use sites: nurse, trees, Turf, Landscape, Golf Courses. Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control. Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%.
6. RM43 #ad
RM43 43-Percent Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control, 1-Gallon #adRM43 #ad
- Apply to locations only where no vegetation is desired. Treats 17, 297 square feet. Kills weeds and prevents weeds for up to 1 year. Ideal for fence rows, gravel paths, driveways, sidewalks, parking areas and around farm buildings and barns.
Can be used for total vegetation control bare ground or spot control of brush, vines and weeds.