As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics HGC722080 pH Control Kit for A Balanced Nutrient Solution #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- General hydroponics ph control kit contains 8 oz pH UP, 8 oz pH DOWN, 1 oz indicator and vial. Many growers prefer our pH Test Kit to expensive electronic meters because of its reliability and ease of use.
Simply fill a test-tube halfway with nutrient, add a few drops of pH Test Indicator, and observe the coloration of the liquid in the test vial. General hydroponics pH Control Kit makes pH testing easy.
2. Bloom City #ad
Bloom City Professional pH Up + Down Control Kit Two 1 Quart Bottles 64 Total oz #adBloom City #ad
- Formulated and made in the usa: designed by botanists and plant chemists in Seattle, Washington. Highest quality, most potent, biggest yield: bloom city’s ingredients are better for plants, best value, better for you, and better for the planet.
Safe to use for all plants: add to every watering to adjust pH to the desired level, for soil usually aim for a pH of 5. 8-6. 2, it’s that easy.
Simply the best choice for the conscientious grower. Works in all environments: Designed for hydroponics systems, soilless mediums eg: coco coir and peat, and soil gardens.
Formulated with the highest grade pH adjusting formulas. Strong acid and base for superior ph stability: Bloom City pH Down and Up are strong pH adjusting agents that help the home grower maintain optimal pH levels. Bloom city chooses only the highest quality ingredient sources and manufacturing methods to create the world’s best craft growing nutrient systems.
3. General Hydroponics #ad
GH General Hydroponics pH Up and pH Down 1 Quart Combo Kit Water Adjuster Buffer #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- 1 quart. General hydroponics pH Down effectively lowers pH levels in nutrient solution. Hydroponics pH Up effectively raises pH levels. General.
4. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics HGC722125 Liquid Premium Buffering for pH Stability, 1-Gallon, Orange #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Add when your nutrient pH is too high in order to lower the pH to the proper level. Promotes pH stability. Acid formulation uses food grade Phosphoric acid.
5. Viagrow #ad
Viagrow VLPTK4 Test Liquid Nutrient Adjusting Solution pH Control Kit #adViagrow #ad
- Highly concentrated and cost effective plant nutrient adjusters, pH test kit and dropper. The ph test kit can indicate a broad range of pH value from 4 to 10 and includes 160 tests.
Food grade quality and safe for all food crops. Viagrow ph up & down is to be used to raise or lower the pH of plant nutrient solutions. Can be used in all growing medias.