As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH Control Kit for a Balanced Nutrient Solution #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- General hydroponics ph control kit contains 8 oz pH UP, 8 oz pH DOWN, 1 oz indicator and vial. It's everything a grower needs to keep pH levels in the desired range, typically 5. 5 to 6. 5, in one handy kit. General hydroponics pH Control Kit makes pH testing easy.
Simply fill a test-tube halfway with the nutrient, add a few drops of pH Test Indicator, and observe the coloration of the liquid in the test vial. Many growers prefer our pH Test Kit to expensive electronic meters because of its reliability and ease of use.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
GH General Hydroponics pH Up and pH Down 1 Quart Combo Kit Water Adjuster Buffer #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- General hydroponics pH Down effectively lowers pH levels in nutrient solution. Hydroponics pH Up effectively raises pH levels. 1 quart. General.
3. General Hydroponics #ad
1-Gallon, General Hydroponics pH Up Liquid Premium Buffering For pH Stability #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Recommended ph for most plants is 5. 5 to 6. 5 pH. Add when your nutrient pH is too low in order to raise the pH to the proper level. Add a little at a time if your nutrient pH is too low in order to raise the pH to the proper level.
Promotes pH stability. Base solution is formulated using Potassium Hydroxide and Potassium Carbonate.
4. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH Control Test Kit, GH 8 oz Up Down Adjustment Combo #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Includes sampling tube, reagent and color comparison card. 8 oz. Both ph down and pH Up provide consistent and reliable performance. The ph test kit is a liquid tester that covers a pH range of 4. 0 to 8. 5.
5. General Hydroponics #ad
Up Down Wide Spectrum, General Hydroponics pH Test Indicator 8 oz Ounces #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Three drops of ph test indicator for every 5 milliliters of solution will determine the acidity or alkalinity of a plain water sample or nutrient solution;. 8 oz. The resulting color of the sample corresponds to the pH chart included on the bottle.