As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LESGAULEST #ad
Begonia Tuber Begonia Pink Begonia Flowers Begonia, LESGAULEST Doormat Floor Rug/Mat 23.6 x 15.7 inch #adLESGAULEST #ad
- Size: 23. 6 x 15. 7 inches. Absorbs water & traps dirt: soft coral fleece surface quickly absorbs water and dirt from shoes, and the white natural latex back provides long lasting durability and slip resistance.
Easy to clean: can be easily cleaned by shaking, sweeping or scrubbing. Design for outdoor & indoor: For living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, hallway, etc.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
1 Pink Delight Large Begonia Corm/Bulb, Beautiful in Ground or in Pots bur Not Cold Hardy #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- In deep shade situations, begonias will stretch and become leggy, so do give them a spot with at least a few hours of sunlight for the best results.
If soil is dry to the touch, the plant needs water. Using a pot that is too large will hold too much water and not allow the begonia to properly grow. Salmon double Begonia Corm. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Plant begonia in pot that allows about 2 inches of space all the way around the roots. Like impatiens, begonias are actually tender perennials come back year after year that are usually treated as annuals gone forever at first frost. If it is wet, it has received too much.
3. Valley Greene #ad
20+ Varieties Available! 1000, Set of 1000 Assorted Valley Green Flower Seed Packets! Flower Seeds in Bulk #adValley Greene #ad
- Current year seeds will last years when kept in cool dry environments! Create the ultimate flower garden! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelope! May contain Assorted Seeds*.
Includes 1000 flower gardening Seed Packets! Over 10, 000 seeds. Features 20+ varieties of flowers Including Forget-me-nots, Poppy's, Marigolds, and More!.
4. Waterbourn #ad
Polka Dot House Plant in 6” 1.4qt White or Black Ceramic Pot, Angel Wing, Live Begonia Maculata Wightii #adWaterbourn #ad
- Keep temperatures between 67 to 70°F with high humidity and keep the soil a bit damp, but not overly wet when watering. This exotic plant derives its name from its unique silver spotted leaves and red undersides.
Begonia maculata commonly referred to as the Polka dot Begonia, is undoubtedly one of the most strikingly gorgeous species of indoor plants. Plants may come in White or Gray ceramic pot. The begonia maculata does well in a potting mix with good drainage using a soil mix with sand and clay.
5. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Year Live Plant, Blue Moon Wisteria Vine, ATTRACTS Hummingbirds, 2, Fragrant Foot Long Flowers #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Cold hardy to -40 degrees f with no loss of flowering ability!!! an excellent selection of our native kentucky wisteria! repeat bloomer - blooms up to 3 times a year! - grows 3 -6 feet a year after it is planted in THE GROUND! Gorgeous lilac-blue flowers are held in foot-long racemes like gigantic clusters of grapes! Live wisteria plant reaches 25 feet at maturity - shippeD IN A 3 x 6 INCH CONTAINER WITH SOIL.