As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ameritree #ad
Ameritree 10 Gourd Seeds, Angled Luffa Bonanza USA Non-GMO All Natural Vegetable Seeds #adAmeritree #ad
- Please visit our amazon store for more Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. 10 gourd seeds - Angled Luffa Bonanza. Combined orders over $15. 00 from our amazon shop for getting free USPS First Class service with tracking information.
100% non-gmo, open-pollinated, Heirloom seeds. Free shipping via usps economy 3-10 day in a standard envelope non tracking information. Life cycle: annual | Temp Preference: Warmer.
2. Red Supply Solution #ad
Loofah 20 Seeds, Muop Khia, Luffa Angled Gourd/Ridge Gourd Seeds, Loofah Sponge/Luffa Sponge Chinese Okra Seeds, Climbing Vegetable Luffa Seeds for Planting #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- Large fruit - luffa gourd are harvested while still green and tender, usually no more than 12-15 cm long, and before fibers develop. Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback.
The young fruits are edible raw or cooked. Growth rate - this luffa plant recognized as a tropical plants because they need warm growing seasons for their growth. Quality seeds - This package contains 20 of Loofah seeds.
We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Good for cooking - this loofah plant flowers and very young fruit can be enjoyed raw, cooked in soup, or sautéed in a little oil, or curries, stews, sliced in a stir-fry, or breaded and fried. Contact us for solution. The soil temperature must be at least 68 degree Fahrenheit for the plant to grow.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Angled Luffa SẸẸDS Chinese Okra Angled Gourd Tori Turai Loofah SẸẸDS, 5 SẸẸDS #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Sun requirement: Full Sun. The thick flesh is sweet and crisp. Life cycle: Annual. Fruit are generally 18 inch long and 2-inch diameter. Angled luffa is also called chinese okra or ridged gourd.
This excellent open pollinated variety is highly productive with a fruit dark green in color, ridged. Planting season: Spring, Summer. Days to maturity: 90 days.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Angled Luffa SẸẸDS Buab Moom Hybrid Angled Gourd Tori Turai Beerakayi Ridge Gourd Loofah SẸẸDS, 10 SẸẸDS #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The thick flesh is sweet and crisp. Planting season: Late Spring, Summer. Days to maturity: 80-90 days. Angled luffa is also called chinese okra or ridged gourd.
Life cycle: annual. Fruit are generally 17-19 inch long and 2-inch diameter. Sun requirement: Full Sun. This hybrid ridge gourd is highly productive with a fruit dark green in color, ridged.
5. Generic #ad
5 SéẹDs Seeds_Easy_Grow, Angled Luffa SéẹDs/Angled Gourd/Tori/Turai/Ridge Gourd/Chinese Okra SéẹDs Loofah #adGeneric #ad
- The vigorous plant has a heavy fruit set of ridged,. This excellent open pollinated variety is cultivated for the tenderness and sweet flavor of its fruit.
Fruit dark green, club-shaped fruits that are best harvested about 18” long and 2” in diameter. It requires a long, warm growing season. Soak seeds in water overnight before planting to increase germination.