As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirts: Seed; Perennial #ad
Edelweiss 100 Seeds-Leontopodium alpinum-Sound of Music #adHirts: Seed; Perennial #ad
- Hardy in zones 3-9. Edelweiss has silvery foliage with white, star-shaped flowers in June through August. Ships from Ohio. Grows to 12 inches high. Can be used in rock gardens, as dried flowers, and perennial beds.
2. Seedville #ad
50 EDELWEISS Leontopodium Alpinum White Flower SeedsComb S/H #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 3 - 7. Light requirements: sun. Plant spacing: 9 - 12". Bloom time: Spring - Summer. Color: white flowers / silvery - grey foliage.
Soil / water: Average. I wish i could think of this plant just once without also thinking of the song, but I just can’t do it! Edelweiss is a native of the Swiss Alps and is the Swiss National Flower.
These plants do tolerate the cold well and also tolerate moist conditions. They have starfish-like wooly blooms and is are an excellent choice for alpine & rock gardens. Plant height: 6 - 12". Edelweiss is a protected species in some areas.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Edelweiss Ground Cover Plant Seed, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These dense plants get a small white flower on them in late Spring. Sow 8 - 10 seeds per plant to establish as a groundcover. Edelweiss is a favorite wildflower of the Swiss Alps, best suited to growing in a well-drained rock garden, scree or alpine trough.
Edelweiss is a perennial ground cover growing in USDA zones 6 -9 and is drought tolerant. This low growing groundcover only reaches 6 - 8 inches tall.
4. YouMakeMeSmileSeeds #ad
50+ White Edelweiss Ground Cover Flower Seeds / Perennial #adYouMakeMeSmileSeeds #ad
- Easy to Grow Perennial. Current yeaar's Fresh Seeds. Full sun / Partial Shade. Beautiful Pure White Blooms. Grows 8 Inches.