As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Tea Plant Live Plant, Camellia sinensis Variety assamica #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Makes for an excellent gift! Grow your own tea at home! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
2. Florida Foliage #ad
Osmanthus Fragrans, 3 Live Plants, Fragrant Tea Olive Shrub #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Sweet olive blooms during the cool season. Tiny flower clusters have a delightful apricot-like fragrance. May work well as foundation planting and along fencelines where summers aren't too hot.
Works well for formal or informal hedges and screens, or as a landscape specimen. Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring. Makes a healthy, dense and wonderfully scented screen or privacy hedge. Blossoms of the hardy tea olive are visually inconsequential, but their impact can be significant.
Fertilize before new growth begins in early spring. Provide enriched, well-drained soil. Water deeply, moist, regularly during the first few growing seasons to establish an extensive root system.
The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away. Tiny white flowers bloom in clusters along the stems. A large evergreen shrub or small tree with a broad upright form that is densely branched and covered with finely toothed, dark green foliage. Treat it as a background for the perennial border or group with more spectacular deciduous flowering shrubs. Shelter from intense afternoon sun in hot summer regions. Consider it a requirement in a country or Victorian garden.
3. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Tea Plant Live Plant Green Tea, Camellia sinensis #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Makes for an excellent gift! Grow your own tea at home! Receive a free sample of wellspring gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
4. · GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
Herb Garden Seeds for Planting, Herbal Tea Gifts for Tea Lovers, 10 Medicinal Herbs Seed Packets Non GMO, Wood Gift Box, Herb Growing Kit Indoor Garden Starter Kit, Plant Markers #ad· GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
- Whether you’re an indoor gardening expert or you’re growing your first mint plant, our high quality inside herb garden seeds can help you successfully produce the freshest tea herbs. It’s a gift that keeps on giving! . Chefs and tea drinkers will appreciate the seeds in this indoor herb garden starter kit just as much as hobby gardeners and plant moms! The herbs can be grown indoors or outdoors — on a windowsill, house warming plant gifts, or patio – and can even be moved outside later on.
Why garden republic: our goal is to make the art of growing plants simple & accessible for everyone. We know many of our customers are new to gardening, a private FB Grower Community, and instructional videos.
We started as a veteran and family-owned, small business focused on creating safe, sustainable products you can trust — a practice that continues to this day. This indoor herb garden starter kit includes non-gmo medicinal herb seeds for growing Chamomile, Cinnamon Basil, Dandelion, Fennel, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Marjoram, Catnip, Echinacea, and Mint or Peppermint.
Our tea kit comes with a team of gardening experts and horticulturists available to answer questions about your herb garden starter kit, we've gone above and beyond. Expert growing support: when it comes to support, detailed instructions, a grower help bot through fb messenger, and we’re here for you. Always grown in the usa: at garden republic, seeds from our herb garden seed planting kit are all grown in the USA and are germination tested before being placed in a seed kit. Grow your own herbal tea home garden: this tea garden kit comes with 10 types of heirloom herb seeds to help start a thriving kitchen herb garden of your own.
5. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Apricot Echo Orange Tea Olive, Trade Gallon Pot, Live Plant #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Mature height 10-15 feet -- mature width 6-8 feet -- Exposure Full Sun to partial shade -- Hardiness Zones 7-9. Grown in trade gallon pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- May ship dormant when ordered from November thru April.
Deliveries to ca, or, nd, id, ut, nv, az, wa, mt, sd will be shipped Bareroot. A new reblooming osmanthus aurianticus that produces abundant clusters of wonderfully fragrant apricot color blossoms, the Apricot Echo Tea Olive begins blooming in fall continuing through winter and early spring! After flowering the color show continues in spring as the new leaves emerge a deep burgundy almost purple maturing to deep green by summer.
All other states will be shipped in the pot. Evergreen leaves are larger than the species.
6. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
6 Years Old 6" to 10" Tall with Plastic Grower Pot, Medium,, Brussel's Bonsai Live Fukien Tea Indoor Bonsai Tree #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- Age/size/care: your 6 year old bonsai will arrive between 6" to 10" tall in a 6" container and will perform Best indoors see detailed Care instructions in images. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt.
We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. The trunk has wonderful brownish Red bark which contrasts beautifully with the dark Green of its leaves.
Contents: bonsai, soil, plastic grower pot, Care instructions. Uses: ideal mother’s day gift, desktop, office & cubicle décor or a centerpiece for any kitchen Table, window plant or outdoor décor.
Species: delicate white blossom bloom almost year round and Small dark Green leaves are shiny with little White Dots on the surfaces which are often mistaken for insect infestations. Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Arabian Tea Jasmine Plant, Maid of Orleans, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- National flower of the Philippines, where it is known as 'Sampaguita. '. Immediate shipping. Hardier plants. Everblooming Jasmine. Ohio grown by hirt's gardens. To insure you have received "Ohio Grown Jasmine" check the mailing address on the parcel. Grow indoors or out. Easy to grow.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
8. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Trade Gallon, Fragrant Tea Olive osmanthus fragrans #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Sweet olive blooms during the cool season. Blossoms of the hardy tea Olive are visually inconsequential, but their impact can be significant. Tiny white flowers bloom in clusters along the stems. Mature height 10-15 feet -- mature width 8-10 feet -- exposure sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 7-9.
Ships in a trade gallon Pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase. The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away. Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring.
9. MySeeds.Co #ad
Camellia sinensis, MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Tea Plant, Edible Flower Seeds Big Pack, 25 Tea Plant Seed #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- It is an evergreen shrub or small tree that is usually trimmed to below two metres six feet when cultivated for its leaves. Different leaf ages produce differing tea qualities, since their chemical compositions are different.
Older leaves are deeper green. Tea, tea plant - camellia sinensis - Cold Hardiness Zone 7 +. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
This is the specie of tea that makes green, Red, and Black Tea Depending on How the Tea Leaves are Cooked and processed. Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
10. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
3 Gallon, Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Tea Olive Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Pale, yellow flowers will appear in spring & summer months, releasing a sweet-note fragrance similar to Southern Sweet Tea — this aroma is recognizably purifying and will compliment other Natural tones in the garden! Live 3 gallon tea olive comes with easy to use plant food and bloom every spring through summer months with southern sweet-tea fragrant flowers — the electrifying, in gardens, bush-like frame, complimentary when planted in multiples along walkways, natural aroma fills the entire landscape! This fragrant shrub features light-green foliage on thin, next to patios and pools, shrub-like branches — Tea Olive holds a compact, or at the front entrance of home or office buildings.
Mature height: 15-30 ft | mature width: 15-20 ft, with buoyant, light-green foliage reaching skyward. This plant loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade exposure throughout the day — no pruning necessary to keep Tea Olive clean-cut and shapely.