As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Gardening World #ad
Always Fresh Seeds!, Non-GMO, 85 Blue Lake Pole Bean Heirloom Seeds Stringless Heirloom #adThe Gardening World #ad
- We are the real "the gardening world". Germination usually takes place in 14-20 days. For example if you order 500 beefsteak tomato seeds x 3 then 1500 seeds will be put in the same bag. Will produce a very high yield of stringless, dark-green, freezing, 6 – 7 inch pods that are straight and smooth.
Excellent for canning, or eating fresh. White seeded. We do not send out 3 individual bags with 500 in each.
For companion planting benefits, plant pole beans with corn; this provides natural support for both the vines and the corn stalks. If using a teepee structure, plant them in groups of 5-6 plants per pole.
Place the seeds 2" deep and 10" apart, allowing them to grow on a trellis or other vertical support as soon as they emerge from the soil. Plant blue lake pole bean seeds after the last frost, since these stringless pole beans are very sensitive to cold. This goes for all seeds unless they are listings of different seeds. All multiple orders of the same seed are put in the same bag.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, 85% Germination Rates, Botanical Name: Phaseolus vulgaris, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Burpee Stringless Green Bean Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Germination should take place 7-10 days after planting. Usda zones: 3, 4, 11, 8, 10, 9, 5, 7, 6, 12. Vigorous plants have some resistance to the common mosaic powdery mildew. Matures in about 50 days. This bean variety produces a week earlier that other varieties and is very high yielding! Plants need no support and are great for your home garden.
Latin name: phaseolus vulgaris - Post photos of your bean plants for our reviews! Delicious, stringless pods grow up to 6" long. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Phaseolus vulgaris, Blue Lake Pole Bean Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Delicious pole bean! all our seeds are home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden. Wonderful addition to your home garden. Type: annual sun: full/partial planting depth: 1” spacing: 2-4” Water: Moderate Days to Maturity/Bloom: 65 days Height: 5-6' vining Zones: 3-12.
4. Hometown Seeds #ad
Bean Seeds, Stringless Kentucky Blue Lake Pole #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Plants are very productive, showing good vigor and climbing ability. Pods are long, smooth, 6 to 6 ½ inches, tender, light green, very meaty, round, and slow to develop seeds.
1 package = 20 grams approximately 60 Stringless Kentucky Blue Lake Pole Bean Seeds. Distinctive for its sparse foliage and easy picking characteristics.
5. Jocadew #ad
French Green Bean Blue Lake Stringless Pole Phaseolus Vulgaris Legume jocad 50 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Name: blue lake pole bean | other common names: french green bean | scientIFIC Name: Phaseolus Vulgaris | COLOR: Green Beans with White Seeds. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost | harvest: 65 days | PLANT HEIGHT: 60 - 72" | PLANT SPACING: 6" apart in rows 48" apart.
Light requirements: sun | soil & water preferences: average | QUANTITY: 50 Seeds. French green bean blue lake stringless pole Phaseolus Vulgaris Legume jocad 50 Seeds.
6. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Red Noodle Asparagus Bean Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Extremely Long Stringless Beans in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Can be grown in a large container. Their purple-red color fades when they are cooked, tender flavor and texture. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Pole type bean - provide trellis support for this vigorous vine. This open-pollinated Asian variety loves heat and will produce well over a long period.
Delicious long beans - also known as chinese yard long beans, but they continue to have a sweet, these stringless beans grow up to 22" inches long. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
7. TomorrowSeeds #ad
TomorrowSeeds, Pole Giant Stringless Flat Beans Helda Italian Broad Runner USA, Qing Bian Romano Bean Seeds, 30+ Count Packet #adTomorrowSeeds #ad
- Always non gmO and Carefully Sourced. A beautiful addition to your home or Garden! Message us for anything, We Are More Than Happy To Help You. Fast growing and High Producing. Start your journey Towards a Healthy, Plant-Based Living.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Tenderette Stringless Green Bean Seeds, Approximately 40 Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Good for containers as well as in garden. Plants are about 20 inches tall and produce vigorous, dark green, 5" long pods. Tenderette stringless Green Beans - Approximately 40 Seeds. Plant 1" Deep. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee Fortex Pole Bean Seeds 2 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- Yields 6-11" pods. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant spread is 18". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. You can pick them from 6-11". Plant height is 96". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
This stringless french variety is everything you wish for in a Bean: tender, meaty, Green, mildly Sweet, nutty, and Savory. No gmos, ever. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 75 days. Each packet contains 2 ounces of seed.
10. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Kentucky Wonder Pole Bean Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Delicious Snap Beans in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Each vine will produce numerous pods of delicious green beans that reach from 7-10 inches long. Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. So many green beans - kentucky wonder pole beans are the standard pole bean because they are Easy to Grow with High Yields.
Open-pollinated, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Does well canned, frozen, or pickled for long term storage. Quality seeds - safe, naturally grown in the usa, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Versatile snap bean - kentucky wonder pole is tender and stringless when harvested 5" or smaller. Is also a delicious shelling bean.