As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
16 Quart, Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix #adBurpee #ad
- Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts.
Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Omri listed for organic use. Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 1-Brick #adBurpee #ad
- Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts. Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix.
Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Omri listed for organic use. Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water.
|Model||Compressed Seed Starting Mix|
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
3 Bricks = 4.5 Gallons of Potting Soil, Seed Starting, Flowers, Wheatgrass, Microgreens, House Plants, Minute Soil, OMRI, Gardening, Peat Free, Add Water, Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production.
Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil. Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots.
Versatile - use as straight grow medium, microgreens, house plants, herbs, flowers, garden soil, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration. Minute soil brick - 3 bricks - add 10 cups of water to each brick to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 1.
5 gallons of soil per brick - Full bag rehydrates to Approx 4. 5 gallons of soil. Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, vegetables, wheatgrass & more. Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Alternative to Coco Coir Pellets, Coco Peat Seedling Starting Soil, Coco Coir Seed Starting Mix, Coco Fiber Seed Starting Mix 4qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- This loose seed starting coir requires no extra step, bricks, just pour from bag and use. Ph balanced and double washed- this coco coir seed starting mix is ph Balanced in order to ensure the coir is proper for starting seeds and maintaining early growth. Great alternative to compressed pellets or netted coir- loose coco coir is a perfect and cost-effective method for those that wish to find an alternative to pellets, or netted coir.
Loose coconut coir is easy to work with, and is ready to go out of the bag. Coconut coir seed starting mix- this coconut peat is the perfect seed starting mix.
Great moisture retention, doesn't get muddy when wetted or hard after it's dried out, but unlike potting soil or dirt, Won't Clump or Get Hard- Coco coir is great for starting seeds in that it retains a great amount of moisture for seed starting, coconut fiber will maintain an ideal texture for re-wetting and seed growth.
Double washing removes dust, fines, and foreign objects to ensure that the coir receives water well and doesn't end up muddy or retaining too much moisture. No extra steps. One dry gallon- sold here in a one-gallon zipper bag, and an ample amount of seed starting mix for many plants. Often sold in pellets or bricks, doesn't require rehydration and mixing for expansion, here we offer the same quality coco peat in loose form.
5. Environet #ad
Grow Medium for Indoor Plants, Herbs, Seed Starting Coco Coir Mix, 12-pc, Environet Compressed Coco Coir Soil Wafers #adEnvironet #ad
- 2. 5" compressed coco coir soil wafers - pack of 12 pieces - 1 piece will fill a 4" pot. Much tidier and easier than planting with damp soil.
Improved water - holding capacity and aeration contributes to faster and fuller plant growth. Made from a compressed premium coco coir mix. Includes unique water-saving polymers. Reduces watering by half while promoting amazing gardening success.
Easy to carry and easy to use. Can be used to grow by itself or with existing soil. The wafers expand when re-hydrated with water. Comes complete with nutrients, just add water. Provides a great growing medium for indoor seed starts, flowers, herbs, vegetables, etc.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 6 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water. Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants.
Omri listed for organic use. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts. Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix.
7. Envelor #ad
1.2 Inches 180 Pack, Envelor Coco Coir Seed Starting Mix Pellet for Seed Starter Tray Potting Soil for Indoor Plants Nursery Pots Flower Seeds Herbs Microgreens Succulent Soil Coco Growing Media #adEnvelor #ad
- Small and lightweight. These nutrient-rich grow discs are great for plants and grow pots in the indoors as well as outdoor to grow a perfect and organic garden in your own lawn. Ideal potting soil for growing herbs and microgreens - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of natural growing media to grow healthy vegetables - tomato, turmeric, parsley, mint, and other veggies.
Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, cucumber, and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix. Natural and organic coco coir grow discs - coco coir growing media is made of 100% natural and eco-friendly seed-starting grow pellets, made from sustainable premium quality coconut fibers. You don’t need to have a green thumb to grow delicious fruits and vegetables with this natural and easy-to-use potting soil.
Its high water retention allows for water to be dispersed evenly. It can be added directly into the planter or garden, it can be used in bits and pieces as required. Coir growing media is also ideal to grow succulents, ginger, pepper, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and golf courses.
Nutrient rich coconut potting soil discs - made with ph balanced materials, leaving roots intact and avoiding transplant shock. Conserve water with coco garden soil -its fine, porous texture allows for proper aeration, water drainage, and absorption making it a great natural potting soil. Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
|Model||Coco Coir Discs|
8. Window Garden #ad
Microgreens or Succulent, Plant Soil for Any Seed Starting Kit, Window Garden Expanding Organic Fiber Soil 12qt + Hydrating Bag, Potting Soil for Planting Indoors or Outdoors, Easy-to-Store Soil #adWindow Garden #ad
- Fast, succulents, but not limited to house plants, easy growing: this organic fiber soil is perfect for beginning and advanced gardeners. Used by professionals - top growers around the world are switching to the same Fiber Soil as their preferred planting soil, renewable, because it works better and Window Garden pledges to make organic, eco-friendly soil to make a difference for our planet.
Our fiber soil includes 6 compressed discs of high-quality fiber soil that comes with a hydrating bag for expanding and storing unused Fiber Soil. The soil can grow a variety of plants including, microgreens and cat grass.
However, a lot of the time a plant’s longevity can be based on the quality of the soil. Plants live longer - the unique natural fibers provide abundant oxygen which reduces root rot from over watering, the #1 reason for plant failure from using traditional potting soil.
Our product is designed to provide abundant oxygen and moisture to the plant to ensure a long lasting, and healthy plant life. We want your home to feel as fruitful as planting outside, wheatgrass, without the inconvenience and variability of outdoor growth. The oxygenated fiber soil reduces root rot from over watering, which is common when using traditional indoor soil. Longer lasting plant life: plants die, and gardeners feel that it is something they are doing wrong. Convenient & easy-to-store- no more bulky, dirty and cumbersome soil bags.
|Brand||Window Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Window Garden #ad|
9. EnRoot Products LLC #ad
For plants, SpongEase 10 Quart, Coco Coir, seed starting and cuttings, The Perfect Potting Soil, In Pop up Bag #adEnRoot Products LLC #ad
- Expands to 10 quarts of the Perfect Potting Soil. Please use lukewarm or tepid water for rapid expansion. Organic and renewable coco coir potting soil, great seed starting soil. Do not too much water, add in increments - coir should be moist to touch and fluffy.
Reusable- grow multiple plants from one bag with little loss of media. Compressed for convenience- complete with potting soil bag great for seed starting hydroponics. Plants will love the neutral PH and Low salt content, Great aeration.
10. Wonder Soil #ad
Indoor Outdoor, Kelp | 5 LBS Bag of Coir Pucks Expands to 1 CuFt | Fast Germination, Mycorrhizae, Wonder Soil | Coco Coir Seed Starting or Soil Boosting Wafers are Nutrient Enhanced with Worm Castings #adWonder Soil #ad
- Perfect for both new planting or existing plants that need a boost! Heavy duty resealable bag… use what you need and save the rest for later! Keeping your soil dry and safe! Easy to use & a little does a lot… your little big bag of coco coir pucks are a perfect seed starting soil mix.
These worm casting wafers expands to 1 cubic foot when mixed with water. Fast germination & nutrient rich: grow your plants faster with stronger roots! wonder soil worm castings wafers are the only worm casting dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments of mycorrhizae promotes strong roots, microgreens, kelp added nutrients Pre-mixed and ready to use! Perfect for all gardening applications & indoor & outdoor use: perfect for all indoor and outdoor gardening applications! Use our seed starter mix worm castings wafers for gardening, seed starting, flowers, fruits, house plants, herbs, vegetables and more! Perfect for both new planting or existing plants that need a boost!.
Ready to use nutrient enhanced coco coir wafers: our coco coir seed starting soil or soil boosting worm casting wafers are ready to plant and nutrient rich as they include worm castings, dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments mycorrhizae promotes strong roots, kelp added nutrients, and more! Pre-mixed and ready to use!.