As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic. Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height. Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients.
2. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
3.0-Cubic Foot, PREMIER HORTICULTURE 3 Peatmoss #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- 3 cubic foot sphagnum peat moss. Perfect for organic growing. Maximizes water retention. Suited for indoor and outdoor horticultural applications.
3. NA #ad
Nutrient Enriching Gardening Soil Perfect for Indoor, Natural Sphagnum Peat Moss Organic Soil Conditioner, Outdoor & Carnivorous Plants 1QT Bag Size, Potting Soil, Soil Amendment & Media #adNA #ad
- Packaged in a 6 inch by 9 inch resealable bag. Sterile planting medium - does not contain harmful pathogens or weed seeds. Perfect for carnivorous plants - good for adding to acid-loving plants since it has a pH of 3.
5 to 4. 5, sphagnum peat Moss is perfect for use in growing carnivorous plants. Exceptional soil structure and quality - promotes aeration, prevents compaction, and retains proper moisture for a high quality growth environment.
100% organic natural sphagnum peat moss by birchseed soils - Small 1QT size bag perfect for potting or replanting 1-2 small plants.
Can be mixed with perlite or other soilless mixes for use with starting seeds. This, combined with its absorbency, makes it ideal for starting seedlings and is why peat moss is an essential component in most seed starting mixes. Quality media for many potting projects - Helps retain the nutrients of soil as an amendment.
4. Verdana #ad
4x 1.25 Lb Compressed Bricks, Coco Coir, High Expansion, Coir Pith, Low EC, Coco Peat, Optimum pH, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix – 5 Lb Pack #adVerdana #ad
- Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Debris-free. 100% natural and Eco-Friendly.
9. 6 gallons for the pack of 4 bricks. Excellent water absorption and retention. Each single brick expands to 2. 4 gallons on addition of water. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction.
|Part Number||Coco Block - 5|
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
8 Dry Quarts Absorbs Essential Nutrients When Added to Soil and Enriches Plant Roots, Organic Sphagnum Peat Moss by Perfect Plants, Indoor and Outdoor Soil Medium and Acidifier #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- High absorbency — organic peat moss Retains High Percentage of Water and Nutrients. Clean — can be added to any soil or soil mix without introducing anything harmful.
Indoor & outdoor — versatile, all-natural Additive For Indoor & Outdoor Plants. Does not compact — roots can grow Freely Within Containers. Soil additive — enhances container Conditions When Added to Potting Soil.
6. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
1qt Size Bag, Natural Sphagnum Peat Moss, Gardening Soil Amendment and Carnivorous Plant Soil Media #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great for Carnivorous Plants. Ships fast, Satisfaction Gauranteed. Small bag 1qt size- sphagnum peat Moss, 100% All Natural Gardening Soil Base or Media. Peat moss is an incredible media for many gardening and repotting projects. 1qt 6 inch x 9 inch zipper Bag, Small Size Bag for Small Plants.
7. Espoma #ad
Pack of 1, 8 qt, Espoma Peat Moss, Natural & Organic Sphagnum Peat Moss for Improving Heavy Soils #adEspoma #ad
- Helps loosen heavy soils and prevents compaction. All natural sphagnum peat Moss for improving heavy soils. All natural Sphagnum peat moss for organic gardening. Peat moss. Improves aeration and drainage in potting mixes. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. 8-quart. Helps retain moisture.
8. ANPHSIN #ad
ANPHSIN 50 Pcs Peat Pellets- 40mm Seeds Starting Plugs Peat Soil Pellet Fiber Soil Indoor Seed Starter Kit for Transplant to Garden or Planter Pot Helps to Avoid Root Shock Grow Herb Flower Vegetables #adANPHSIN #ad
- Easy to use: you just need to put them in a container, after a few minutes, then add enough water water level needs to be higher than the fiber soil pellet, they will absorb water and swell. The method of use is simple and easy to operate.
In addition, you can easily implement garden nursery transplantation. Size: each peat soil pellet is with a 1. 6 inches diameter and 05 high, after absorbing water, the height can reach 1.
4 inches high bring enough grow room for the seeds. Ideal present: if you have family members who like to grow crops but their bodies are not very flexible due to age, then these peat soil pellets are a great gift for them, which can make them easy to grow the plant/ flower/ vegetable.
Function: these fiber nutrient soils can allow your plant seeds to be planted indoors in the cold winter and can grow healthily. Package include: each package include 50 pieces peat pellets, enough seeds starting plugs for you to start not only one plant/ flower/ vegetable seeds at the same time. At this point, place the plant's seeds in the center.
|Part Number||ANPHSIN-Peat Pellet-40mm-50 Set|
9. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
And Perlite Blend for Potting Venus Fly Traps, Medium Size Bag. 2qt, Moss, Sarracenia, Sphagnum Moss Potting Mix for Carnivorous Plants, and More, Pitcher Plants, All Natural #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Dried sphagnum peat moss and perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants, simply moisten the moss and loosely surround the roots and pot your plants.
Carnivorous plant soil mix sold here in 2qt bag for re-potting 1-2 medium plants or 3-4 small plants, our soilless carnivorous plant mix is a hand blended 60:40 mix of sphagnum moss dried peat and perlite, all 100% all-natural with no additives.
Perfect soil for repotting your store-bought plants as they grow. Use our planting mixture to plant Venus flytraps, Sundews, or Pitcher Plants. This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots.
10. Organic Earth #ad
Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix 1 qt – Organic Soil Carnivorous Plant Food, Organic Earth, Peat Moss and Perlite for Plants – Terrarium Soil, Venus Fly Trap Soil, Sphagnum Moss, Pitcher Plant Soil #adOrganic Earth #ad
- At organic earth, we know that the right formula, makes all the difference to your plant’s health and growth. Remember to use our venus flytrap soil with distilled water or rainwater rather than Tap Water, Sundew Plant And Venus Fly Trap Food! Our 100% Natural, Which Contains Minerals That Can Harm The Roots Of Your Sensitive Carnivorous Plants. Organic earth’s soil mixture cuts out that extra step with the correct balance Of Ingredients – Our 1:1 Formula Of Premium-grade, Is Tested And Proven To Help Keep Your Plant Both Hydrated And Well-aerated.
Unlike other peat soil mixes that don’t provide proper drainage for carnivorous plants live – either draining much too quickly or allowing your plant’s Roots To Sit And Rot In Wet Soil – Organic Earth’s Carnivorous Plant Soil Is Formulated Differently.
Used with distilled water, this mixture helps supply Proper Nutrition And Maintain The Correct Ph Levels Your Carnivorous Plant Needs To Restore Balance And Wellness. While our organic canadian sphagnum moss maintains proper soil Moisture Levels, Organic Perlite Encourages Airflow Around Roots – Providing An Ideal Growing Environment Of Adequate Moisture And Good Drainage.
Many carnivorous plant terrarium soil brands don’t have the right ratio of ingredients, 100% organic perlite and canadian sphagnum moss for plants, forcing you to mix in extra Peat And Perlite Yourself – And That Means Extra Work And Expenses For You. Makes a great gift for Green Thumbs And Carnivorous Plant Parents! While we can’t promise a rescue of All Waning Plants, Our Soil Has A Great Track Record. Ideal pitcher plant, horticultural-grade sphagnum peat moss for plants mix comes with step-by-step directions for planting and repotting your plant Using Our Organic Peat Moss Potting Soil For Plants.