As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — Add to Soil for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth 4qts. #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand. Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors.
Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results. Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting.
2. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Organic Coarse Perlite for Indoor Plants, Cz Garden 8 Liters Coarse Horticultural Grade, Horticultural Soil Amendment Additive Conditioner, Grow Media for Succulents • Orchids • Hydroponics #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Cz garden perlite is Course Grade, so it's larger than the normal store bought perlite. Larger size creates more surface area and increases effectiveness. Perlite can be found in 99% potting soil mixes of commercial and home gardens. Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden horticultural Perlite are professionally packaged in an 8 Liter Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage.
8 liters of 100% all-natural horticultural perlite. Create the perfect environment for your plants to thrive! Cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden.
Beware of lower quality perlite with wild ph swings! Cz Garden Horticultural Perlite is guaranteed ph-neutral, and safe to use in your Organic Garden.
Inert, no urea, sterile, ph-neutral, stable, Non-Toxic, clean and decorative. For organic growing - #1 soil amendment. No phosphates, NO Asbestos! For orchids - perlite sponge rock has a porous structure that provides excellent drainage and aeration, which promotes root growth & climb. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use. Prevents soil compaction, provides excellent aeration, drainage, and stability for plant roots.
3. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- Perlite. 8 quart. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening.
4. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems.
While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Horticultural perlite is clean, sterile, non-Flammable, pH neutral, odorless, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
5. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Improve Drainage and Ventilation, Help Root Growth 2 Quarts, Organic Perlite for All Plants, All Natural Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- Each granular, snow-white particle of perlite is neutral pH and contains many tiny, closed cells or bubbles to hold moisture and nutrients and make them available to plant roots.
Our perlite is sterile, seeds, it is free of disease, and insects. Helps prevent soil compaction to improve growing conditions. Use to improve drainage and aeration in potting mixes.
6. Mother Earth Products #ad
70% Coconut Coir, 50 Liter, Resists Compaction, MOTHER EARTH Coco Plus Perlite Mix, For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media.
7. HARRIS #ad
Harris Premium Horticultural Perlite for Indoor Plants and Gardening, 8qt to Promote Root Growth and Soil Health #adHARRIS #ad
- Great for soil - helps soil to retain moisture and nutrients while aerating and preventing root compaction. Promotes healthy roots - Mix in 25% concentration to improve drainage and promote root growth.
Long lasting - 8qt size goes a long way when used with container plants as recommended. Versatile - use with cuttings, soil, bulbs, composted bark and more. Horticultural grade - ph neutral, non-flammable, odorless, non toxic, and will not decay or shrink.
8. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Organic 10 Quarts Coarse Perlite for all Plants, Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix, Cz Garden 10 Quarts, Orchids • Hydroponics, Grow Media #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Horticulture grade - for hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests. Organic perlite - coarse grades - ph neutral, sterile, and ORGANIC!! Holds moisture and nutrients & makes them available to plant roots when needed.
Only available from cz garden Supply TM, USPTO and Amazon Brand Registry Protected. 10 quarts 40 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive.
9. Viagrow #ad
White, Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite Made in USA, 1-Pack #adViagrow #ad
- Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, soilless media. Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, it is perfect for seed germination, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, and cutting propagation.
All viagrow perlite is mined, made in america Viagrow Perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume.
Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, sterile, odorless, pH neutral, Non-Flammable, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink. Sustainable, inorganic, heated, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing.
Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, natural soils, or composted bark, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong. The result is a great, and packaged in the U. S. A. Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes.
10. AeroSoil #ad
AeroSoil Perlite Horticultural Soil Additive – Potting Soil for Plants – Seed Starter, Coarse 4 CF #adAeroSoil #ad
- As the hole is filled, dig a hole 10-12 inches wider and six inches deeper than the root system. Neutral ph—a reliable constant when mixing with organic materials. Set the shrub or tree in position, the mix should be thoroughly watered. The media should be kept moist, and transplanting should not be attempted until a sturdy, well-formed root system has been developed.
Will not decompose over time, diseases, and ready to use. Learn why this mineral has advantages that lend itself to plant performance. Quality - perlite is one of nature’s most versatile and efficient minerals.
Shrubs & trees - when planting shrubs and trees, and add 1/3 aero-soil, 2/3 soil mix tamped into and around the roots. A naturally occurring mineral aggregate. In addition, since perlite exhibits a unique water exchangeability, over-watering and under-watering problems associated with such materials as rockwool are reduced or eliminated.
Expanded perlite - provides space for both air and water within a soil mix. Propagating - cuttings may be rapidly rooted in either 100% aero-soil horticultural perlite or a mix of 3/4 perlite and 1/4 peat moss. Hydropopnic growing - extensive research has shown that superior crop yields result when horticultural perlite is used as a growing medium. Will not compact, depleting soil nitrogen.