As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
1 Gallon, Premier Plant Solutions 18666 Bluecrop Plants That Work Blueberry Vaccinium #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Plant may not look exactly as pictured due to plant growth stages. Large sweet berries, yields, in midseason. Hardiness zones 4-7. Bluecrop is the best all around variety for adaptability, high quality fruit, & disease resistance.
Best if planted in full sun. Possibility of shipping dormant from November-March. Does not ship to ca, wa, az, UT, ID, mt, or, NV.
2. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants"Emerald" Southern Highbush Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Blueberry plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low pH 5. 5-6. 4. See full product Description and more information on how to grow below.
I recommend growing in 4 inch pot for starter plants then re-pot or plant. Emerald is the most planted southern Highbush in Florida and is heavily plant in most Southern States. The price includes four 4 "emerald" southern highbush blueberry Plants with USPS Priority Shipping.
The plant is moderate grower and nice and bushy. I recommend 60%-80% pine Mulch/20-40% Peat. Most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt. These are 2 1/4 inch potted plants with at least a two inch root system and are at least 3-5 inches tall.
3. Boss Garden #ad
100 Top Hat Dwarf Lowbush Blueberry Plant Seeds Organic Fruit Seeds for Planting SS9-RR #adBoss Garden #ad
- No pollinator needed. Tall, these little beauties have a lovely compact mounded shape which is loaded with white blossoms in the spring and red foliage in the fall.
You'll be rewarded with hundreds of full-size, firm, flavorful, dusky blue fruit with wild blueberry flavor. Just 1 1/2 ft. In late aug. Productive choice for container growing. Zones 3-7.
4. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Bushel and Berry Pink Icing Blueberry, Vaccinium Pink Icing, 19cm #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Habit: mounded. Compact habit, fall color, large Sweet fruit, outstanding foliage and flower interest, great for patio containers. Hardy trees & shrubbery. Patent: pp#23336.
Light exposure: full sun. Self-pollinating. Large, sweet berries with a robust blueberry flavor in mid-summer. Spring foliage is a mix of varying shades of pink mixed with blue and deeper greens. Hardiness zones 5-10 Edible fruit, Red fall color.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Non-GMO, Blueberry Bush 35 Seeds Organic!!- High in Flavanoids #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Get it fast! Ready to ship in 1 business day. Zones-3-8. Can be eaten fresh, jellies and desserts. Height-12". Perennial. Blueberries are heralded as a super food — extremely nutritious, but also high in flavanoids which have been shown to reduce the damaging effects of oxidation and inflammation, allowing the body to fight off disease.
Vaccinium myrtillus-A low-bush plant. Only 12" tall. Freeze seeds 90 days, or used in making pies, jams, or plant in Fall. Sun. All orders are shipped within 24-36 hours after receipt of payment. From united states.
6. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants"Biloxi" Southern Highbush Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- The price includes four 4 "biloxi" southern Highbush Blueberry Plants. Biloxi grows better in areas where chill hours are below 150, but will produce a moderate crop where chill hours are above 150 They are 2 inch starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-5 inches tall.
As your plant gets bigger you can change the ratio to more Pine Mulch up to 100%. Biloxi has an above average great tasting medium size berry. Biloxi can be grow to zone 10 .
Blueberry plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low ph 5. 5-6. 4. Biloxi is a new usda variety that is great for low chill or even NO-CHILL climates and can be considered for Evergreen Production. See more information Under Product Description Below. I recommend 60%-80% pine Mulch/20-40% Peat. Biloxi is a great as well for its vigorous bushy growth habit which looks great for edible landscapes or edible hedges.
7. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down To Earth All Natural Acid Mix Fertilizer 4-3-6, 5 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- To encourage lush flowers and fruit, apply Acid Mix in early spring for vegetative growth and again when blooms appear. An all natural fertilizer blended especially for acid lovers such as rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias, hydrangeas, raspberries, blueberries, evergreens, strawberries, potatoes and other plants that need a low pH.
5 pound box. 4-3-6 formula. Fall applications can help promote root growth and boost resistance to extreme winter temperatures.
8. Ozark Locally Grown #ad
Organic, Collins, ORDER NOW FOR FALL PLANTING!!, BLUEBERRY PLANT #adOzark Locally Grown #ad
- Can be harvested right in Your Own Garden or Backyard. Mouthwatering Blueberries of the Finest Quality. Easy to grow & High in Antioxidants. Hardy zones: 3-9 / Full - Part Sun. Very adaptable & Disease Resistant.
9. Jobe's Organics #ad
Jobe's Organics Soil Acidifier, 6 lb #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Organic granular for decreasing soils alkalinity; provides acid-loving plants with all natural Sulphur. Promotes darker Green growth; no harmful chemicals that could burn the plant. Ideal formula for hydrangeas and blueberries; turns hydrangeas from pink to blue; test soil pH before applying.
Omri listed for organic gardening by usda; certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Easy pour 6 pound bag; apply at planting, reapply 2-3 times a Year to maintain desired soil pH.
|Brand||Jobe's Organics #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
10. Heavy Torch #ad
Organic Blueberry Fruit Trees for Planting, Bonsai Plant Fruit Seeds, Outdoor Patio Fruit Garden, Dwarf Blueberry Bush Seeds, Top Hat Dwarf Blueberry 1000 Seeds #adHeavy Torch #ad
- Dwarf tophat blueberry plants are sweet and rich, FIRM, but have a tart, wild blueberry flavor. Contact us for solution. Hardiness zones - blueberry plants are suitable for USDA hardiness zones 3 to 8.
We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Blueberries plant are Perennial. Satisfaction guaranteed - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Best quality - this seed pack contains 1000 of Top Hat Dwarf Blueberry seeds.
Grows beautifully in containers - its low height and bonsai-like quality makes it an excellent option for ornamental use. The dwarf tophat blueberry plant grows to a height of 1-2 feet and spreads up to 1-2 feet across. Full-size, flavorful blueberries - beautiful bell-shaped blooms of whitish-pink color in spring are transformed into blueberries in summer.