As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. X-Seed #ad
X-Seed 440AS0135UCT-5 MicroLawn Grass & Micro-Clover Mixture, 5 lbs, White #adX-Seed #ad
- Environmentally friendly. Crowds out weeds. Great for lakeshore. Never needs fertilizer. Sun & light shade.
|Manufacturer||DLF Pickseed USA #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to Grow|
2. Dibbs Farms #ad
Micro Clover Ground Clover Seeds 1/2 lb. #adDibbs Farms #ad
- Seed rate 1 to 2 lbs. Perennial Micro Clover. Perfect for a No Mow Lawn. Per 1000 Sf. Coated & Inoculated.
3. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed S-TRRE-1000-F Dutch Clover, 1000 sq. ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- Great in shady or problem areas of your yard. Adds nutrients back into your soil and provides a green coverage on bare spots. Never needs fertilizer and makes nearby grass healthier.
With deep roots, clover is drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn. Clover lawns are low-cost, low-maintenance alternatives to traditional turf lawns. 98% pure live seed. Never any filler.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
4. Hancock Seed Company #ad
1 lbs., Hancock's Micro Clover Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Can be planted as a standalone lawn, or overseeded into existing lawn grasses. An option for alternative lawns because it has a dark shade of green that is comparable to those found in more traditional lawns.
It can tolerate wet not to be flooded for long periods of time and shade conditions, as well as drought. Microclover seed has all the same characteristics of regular clover, with the exception of the leaf size. Nitrogen-fixing legume that requires little fertilizer, fungicides, pesticides, or mowing.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Low Growing, 1/4 Pound Seed: Perennial Mini Clover Seed Lawn Replacement #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- If you mow it, it will want to quit growing just slightly taller than the height it was mowed at. If the clover lawn is never mowed, the leaf size will be about 1/2 the size of White Dutch Clover. When miniclover or micro clover lawns are not mowed at all, new leaf heads form within a few days so it continually looks thick and lush.
When it is mowed, it will get approximately 6 inches tall. Water. If miniclover is not cut then the leaf size increases, the more it is cut then the smaller the leaf size.
It is easy to grow and can be planted in any zone in the US. Easy to grow, good ground cover, erosion control.
Remove grass. 1/4 pound seed: create a beautiful and low-maintenance lawn with our alternative lawn Mini Clover groundcover. Miniclover trifolium repens is a perennial white clover only growing to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall making it ideal for a lawn alternative or to mix with your current lawn grass. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Sow seeds and tamp them down.
6. Hancock Seed Company #ad
5 lbs., Hancock's Micro Clover Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Nitrogen-fixing legume that requires little fertilizer, fungicides, pesticides, or mowing. It can tolerate wet not to be flooded for long periods of time and shade conditions, as well as drought. Microclover seed has all the same characteristics of regular clover, with the exception of the leaf size.
An option for alternative lawns because it has a dark shade of green that is comparable to those found in more traditional lawns. Can be planted as a standalone lawn, or overseeded into existing lawn grasses.
7. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, food plots, green manure crop, pasture mixtures, ground cover, lawn alternative, and many other uses.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
8. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Clover King Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep this deer food plot seed continually moist until germination occurs. This perennial clover and alfalfa mix provides an excellent source of potein for increased anltler growth. Clover king can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Sow this heirloom forage clover at 8 - 10 lbs per acre in USDA Zones: 3-10 Clover king is a perennial clover used for deer food plots.
9. Eretz #ad
CHOOSE SIZE! Premium Willamette Valley, Oregon Grown Non-GMO Seed, No Treatment., No Coating, No Fillers, Crimson Clover Seed by Eretz 3lb #adEretz #ad
- 1 seed: over 99% pure seed; no additives and virtually free of ALL Other Seeds! Great for fixing needed attributes and nutrients to Soil, While Adding Beautiful Color to Pastures, Meadows, Backyards, Etc.
Also excellent cover crop and Good for Erosion Control. Squelches unwanted growth and Attractants Good Pollinators. Authentic willamette valley, Oregon - USA Grown Seed! .
10. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
Wildlife Attractant, Pasture, Lawns, White Clover Seed 5 LB Cover Crop #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Clovers are popular legumes grown for forage and wildlife feed providing useful energy, protein and fiber. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated clover seed.
Low maintenance, low watering, no fertilizer needed. Used in lawns, ground cover, cover crop, for erosion control or wildlife. White clover is especially responsive to cool, moist conditions.