As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SCS Direct #ad
Everything You Need to Start Tapping Your Own Sap!, Maple Syrup Tree Tapping and Sugaring Starter Kit Value Pack- 10 Taps and 10 3-ft Food Grade Tubing Drop Lines #adSCS Direct #ad
- Create your own delicious maple syrup! skip the line at the grocery store and create your own gourmet, homemade maple syrup! Whether you're a first-time or a long-time maple syrup tapper, this value sugaring kit is sure to be your one-stop-shop for all your maple syrup tapping needs! This value kit is a perfect holiday gift for your outdoor-loving friends and family.
Tap your own sap! the maple syrup tree tapping value pack has everything you need to make your own maple syrup! The maple syrup starter kit includes 10 taps and 10 3-ft food-grade tubing drop lines.
2. Tap My Trees #ad
Tap My Trees Maple Sugaring Hookless Aluminum Spout 6-Pack #adTap My Trees #ad
- Built-in catch for sap bag holder. To tap spout, drill a 7/16" hole 1-1/2" deep in tree. 3"l, use with our sap bags sold separately. Rustproof and dishwasher-safe cast aluminum alloy.
3. Lapierre #ad
Spile, 3 Maple Sap Ecolo Spouts with 2 ft. Blue Drop Lines, Tap, Syrup. #adLapierre #ad
- 24" blue, food grade, drop line specifically designed for maple sap. Reusable year after year. Heals faster and produces better. Durable black 5/16" spout requires a 5/16" size hole to be drilled into tree. Cleanable. Better for yout trees than 7/16 taps.
4. River Ridge Products LLC #ad
Maple Syrup Taps 25 Pack, Maple Sap Tap Spile, 5/16" Ecolo Spout Black #adRiver Ridge Products LLC #ad
- Can be sterilized by boiling or steam autoclave up to 250 F. Can be reused year after year. Tough durable nylon construction. Has a 5/16" id barbed outlet for tubing, and also fits our EZ Sap Sak Holders.
Use a 5/16" diameter drill hole in your tree and tap until snug. Tree heals more rapidly than with older 7/16" hole spouts.
5. Sap Meister #ad
10 Pack for Making Maple Syrup, 5/16", Stainless Steel Taps, Sap Meister Maple Sap Spiles for Bag or Bucket #adSap Meister #ad
- 11/16" diameter washer designed to work with Bag Holders and Buckets. Tree heals more rapidly than with older style 7/16" sizes. Can be sterilized by boiling in water.
Durable and reusable year after year. This spout also fits our PVC EZ Sap Sack Holder. High quality stainless steel construction. Use a 5/16" diameter drill hole in your tree and tap until snug.
6. Jobe's #ad
Jobe's 01660 1610 0 Tree Fertilizer Spikes 16-4-4, 15 #adJobe's #ad
- Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall. Jobe’s tree spikes are easy to insert around each tree’s dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season.
Pre-measured fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for all trees and shrubs. Guaranteed analysis: 16-4-4 5 spikes, 15-3-3 9 spikes, 16-4-4 15 spikes, 160 spikes. Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing.
7. Jobe's #ad
9 Spikes, Jobe's 01310 1310 Fertilizer #adJobe's #ad
- Guaranteed analysis: 16-4-4 5 spikes, 16-14-4 15 spikes, 15-3-3 9 spikes, 160 spikes. Pre-measured fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for all trees and shrubs. Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing.
Jobe’s tree spikes are easy to insert around each tree’s dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season. Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall.
|Manufacturer||Easy Gardener #ad|
8. Tanglefoot #ad
Tanglefoot 0461306 Insect Barrier Kit Combo #adTanglefoot #ad
- Works for gypsy moths, weevils, caterpillars, moths, cankerworms, ants, and cutworms. Also available in an easy-to-use kit. Ready-to-use in several sizes. This sticky solution provides a protective barrier for trees. Long-lasting and weatherproof.
9. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Japanese Red Maple Tree 1-2 feet Tall Live Tree #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Size shipped: 1-2 ft tall in containers with soil. Zone: 5-8 / growth: moderate / part sun - full shade / moisture: well-drained, Moist / Mature Height: 10' - 15' Spread: to 10' / soil: widely adaptable / Form: rounded, uprigh.
Beautiful golden, orange or red color in Autumn. As long as your soil is not frozen solid 2 inches below ground level, the roots will still take perfectly and continue to grow throughout the winter.
Now is the time to transplant! cooler temperatures and more rainfall provide a smooth transition for the plants. Deep red spring foliage. This gives you a head start on a spring and summer of production.
10. Brighter Blooms #ad
Brighter Blooms, Bloodgood Japanese Maple Tree, Live Fall Trees, No Shipping to AZ 4-5 ft. #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Catch fire - imagine eye-catching, richly hued focal point of any landscape, reliable red fall color that's second to none. Once established, accents, entryways, it can mature to a height of 15 ft. Cannot ship to az - due to federal agricultural restrictions, Bloodgood Japanese Maple Trees are unable to be shipped to Arizona.
All season showstopper - its foliage stays scarlet for more than just a few weeks like many other varieties. Its tidy stature is well-suited to more compact gardens, or as property dividers.
So, you don't have to worry about tall shade trees nearby or shade from close structures. 4-5 feet tall - your bloodgood japanese maple tree will arrive 4-5 feet tall.
Though the color occasionally fades in high heat, you still get months of amazing visual interest. Easy to grow - cold hardy down to -10 degrees and adapts to partial shade or full sun. If you live in this state and order this plant, your order will be canceled. Best of all they thrive without much fuss, so you can plant it and forget it. A fresh, the bloodgood Japanese Maple Tree is known for standing out with amazing color.
|Brand||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Model||Acer palmatum 'Bloodgood'|
|Warranty||If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.|