As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hydrofarm #ad
1.5 Cubic Feet, 100% Natural Coir Hydroponic Growing Medium,, GROW!T JSCMIX15, Loose Premium Coco Fiber Growing Media, Brown, Superior Quality #adHydrofarm #ad
- Grow!t loose premium coco fiber is a special blend of coir that is buffered, treated, and enriched with micronutrients. The strategic addition of just the right amounts of calcium and magnesium actually displaces sodium and excess potassium.
Its low ec and stable pH make this coir such a supreme hydroponic and soilless medium. Based on our testing, We believe it is the Best loose coco coir on the market today. Superior premium quality, 100% natural coir hydroponic growing medium.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
All Natural, PH Balanced Double Washed Coco Peat 4qt, and Reptile Substrate, Coconut Coir for Gardening, Loose Coconut Coir Mix #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Use alone or amended with other ingredients. Loose coconut coir- loose easy to work with coconut coir, but in an easier to work with loose form.
Ph balanced and double washed- ph balanced and double washed to ensure a clean high quality product ready to be used in your gardening project. Use as-is, the same as most commercial coco bricks, no need for hydration or washing.
4qt bag- sold here in a 4 dry quart bag, enough for small gardening projects or animal cages. Perfect for potting plants- excellent for strong root growth, water retention, and ease of use. Great as reptile substrate- Works great as a reptile substrate for high humidity reptiles and amphibians.
3. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Coconut Coir for Gardening, and Reptile Substrate, Loose Coconut Coir Mix, PH Balanced Double Washed Coco Peat, 8QTs, All Natural #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Perfect for potting plants- excellent for strong root growth, water retention, and ease of use. Use as-is, the same as most commercial coco bricks, no need for hydration or washing.
Loose coconut coir- loose easy to work with coconut coir, but in an easier to work with loose form. Use alone or amended with other ingredients. Great as reptile substrate- Works great as a reptile substrate for high humidity reptiles and amphibians.
Ph balanced and double washed- ph balanced and double washed to ensure a clean high quality product ready to be used in your gardening project. 8qt bag- sold here in a 8 dry quart bag, enough for small to medium gardening projects or animal cages.
4. Botanicare #ad
1.75 cu ft, Botanicare Cocogro Premium Organic Soilless Grow Media #adBotanicare #ad
- Ecologically responsible and superior performing alternative to sphagnum peat based mediums. Excellent drainage properties and can be watered frequently while naturally maintaining optimum air to water ratios. Blended from 100% premium coco coir. Retain essential nutrients in the root zone.
5. Burpee #ad
8 Quart, Burpee Natural & Organic GardenCoir, 1 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Holds up to 150% of its weight in water with the ability to retain moisture. Omri listed for organic gardening. Ideal for custom blend growing mixes, container gardening, raised garden beds, and seed starting.
Burpee eco-friendly natural & Organic garden coir is a sustainable and renewable soil amendment made from coconut fibers. Improves aeration for stronger root growth.
|Model||Natural & Organic|
6. Mother Earth Products #ad
50 Liter, Mother Earth Coco Plus Perlite Mix, For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, Resists Compaction, 70% Coconut Coir #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens.
7. Zoo Med #ad
Zoo Med Eco Earth Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate, 9 Bricks Total 3 Packages containing 3 Bricks each #adZoo Med #ad
- All natural green" product". Pack of 3. Use it damp for tropical species as it naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products. Ideal for naturalistic terrarium type set-ups incorporating reptiles, amphibians or invertebrates.
8. Kempf #ad
100% Natural Certified, Peat Moss Alternative, Non-Compressed Coconut Fiber, Kempf Premium Coco Coir Pith, 1 lb Bag, Loose #adKempf #ad
- Good for Soil reconstruction and Structure. More natural composition and easier to use than Coco Bricks where you have to pretreat the soil before use.
Good aeration for Plants, Retains water, prevents nutrients from Leaching. Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria and inhibits harmful bacteria. Repels bugs and Mildew Resistan, High cation exchange rate.
9. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
4qt, Coco Peat and Perlite Potting Mix, Potting Mix Peat and Perlite, Loose Coconut Coir and Perlite #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- A great alternative to potting soils- This is a great alternative to other types of potting mixes, won't compact, soilless, lasts longers, and generates strong roots. Ph balanced- ph balanced to create an ideal growing environment for many types of potted plants indoor or outdoor.
Blended with container gardening in mind. Double washed- our coco coir is double washed to ensure the best coco peat, foreign objects, free of dust, or particles that make the coir "muddy" when wet.
Loose coco peat with perlite- coco coir or "coco peat" as its known is a great potting mix for indoor growing, the addition of perlite allows for productive plant growth and the ability to feed the plants heavily without overwatering. Coco peat and perlite used for container Planting- Plant directly in this mix with no additional ingredients, won't compact, allows root aeration and productive growth.
10. Roots Organics #ad
Roots Organics ROS, 1.5 cu. Ft. Coco Soilless Mix Soil-amendments, Natural #adRoots Organics #ad
- No assembly required. Designed for heavy feeding and high performance in container or hydroponic applications. Repeatedly washed for an incredibly low EC, composted for over twenty-four months, perlite, and specially blended with extra long fibers, and pumice.
An environmentally friendly by-product, pH stable within the ideal range for nutrient uptake.
|Brand||Roots Organics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Roots Organics #ad|