As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Exclusive 'SuperSauce' Hybrid 25 Non-GMO Large Red Sauce & Paste Tomato Variety | Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden #adBurpee #ad
- Seed starting tip: sow tomato seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, plants, we aim to make it right! Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years. This massive paste tomato variety weighs in at up to 2 lb.
Easy-to-grow plants: indeterminate, disease-free tomato plants yield a summer-long supply of the exquisitely flavored marinara, tomato gravy or meat sauce, plus plenty of tomatoes for slicing and eating fresh. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, soil mixes and gardening supplies are packaged and sent in excellent condition.
Transplant live plants into the garden outside after all danger of frost has passed. And is a whopping 5. 5" tall x 5" wide, producing gallons of luscious red sauce from a single plant harvest - one tomato fills an entire sauce jar! Doubles as a superlative salad tomato, or can be sliced for topping a burger or sandwich.
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards. Make sure to harden off seedlings by leaving them outside in their containers for up to a week before transplant. Supersauce takes 7-12 days to germinate and yields a harvest about 70 days from the time that you transplant seedlings outdoors in your garden. Tomato sauce superstar: get the best of our best with burpee’s 'supersauce' tomato seeds for planting.
|Model||Exclusive 'SuperSauce' Hybrid Tomato|
2. Harley Seeds #ad
Heirloom Non-GMO, 30+ Italian San Marzano Paste Tomato Seeds, Indeterminate, Productive, Open-Pollinated, from USA, Delicious #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. In-ground germination is not recommended. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Additionally, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Cool soils, overly warm soils, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Italian san marzano paste tomato seeds, Indeterminate, Delicious, productive, 3-4 oz.
Heirloom non-gmo, open-Pollinated, 80 days. Soil should be kept consistently warm, below about 60-65F, even just at night, from 70-85F. Planting Depth: 1/4". Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Gladiator Non-GMO Hybrid Red Slicing & Paste Delicious Roma Tomato Variety Indeterminate Plant for Home Garden, 25 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in excellent condition. Gladiator' plants are disease resistant and easily conquer blossom end rot. The fruit's dense flesh and tangy taste impart rich, salsa, tomato paste, delicious flavor to soups, tomato sauce or ketchup.
Non-gmo seed: burpee offers the highest quality, non-gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden. Make sure to harden off young tomato plants by leaving them outdoors in their containers up to a week before transplanting into garden soil.
Transplant your seedlings into the garden outdoors after all danger of frost. Plant height is 50"; spread is 60". Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years! 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners.
Indeterminate plants produce a bountiful harvest up until frost. Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards. Tomatoes with wonderful aroma. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Healthy indeterminate plants: seed pack contains 25 vegetable seeds for planting and growing. Expect a delicious harvest 72 days after transplanting seedlings.
|Model||Gladiator Tomato Seeds ||
4. Seed Kingdom #ad
Tomato Roma Great Heirloom Garden Vegetable 6,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- 6, 000 seeds. Heirloom vegetable. Lycopersicon esculentum. Days until Harvest: 75. Compact vines produce 8-10 tomatoes per pound.
5. Harley Seeds #ad
Heirloom Non-GMO, Indeterminate, Juicy and Heavy-Yielding, 30+ Bonny Best Tomato Seeds, Sweet, Old-Fashioned Taste, from USA, Delicious, Smooth, Open-Pollinated #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Height at Maturity: 6-8 ft. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
Bonny best tomato seeds, old-fashioned taste, sweet, Indeterminate, Delicious, open-pollinated, Heirloom NON-GMO, Smooth, juicy and heavy-yielding, 75 days.
Soil should be kept consistently warm, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. In-ground germination is not recommended. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller.
Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Planting Depth: 1/4". Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Cool soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Paste Roma Virginia Select 9876 Red 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 58 days. Complex, rich, earthy flavors reward the gardener. An excellent choice for salads and sandwiches.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Italian Roma, Tomato, Organic 100 Seeds, Heirloom, Delicious RED Tasty Fruit #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to grow Large Roma Tomatoes. Great producer--Lots of Tomatoes per Plant. Better than Anything in the Store. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Tomato Flavor.
8. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, Everwilde Farms, 100 Roma Tomato Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. First quality non-gmo tomato seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
9. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Tomato Seeds, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Open-Pollinated 92% Germination Rate, Small Red Cherry Heirloom, Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Produces delicious, you won't be able to resist popping these into your mouth right off the vine! Don't be surprised if none make it into the kitchen! Gaea’s blessing is based in central texas, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, grape-sized fruits in clusters all season long! The compact growth of this plant make it suitable for home gardens or hanging planters! A great snack, sweet, to ensure your satisfaction.
As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, and above all, USA. Lycopersicon esculentum - Open Pollinated, Non-GMO, Untreated, Heirloom. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
10. Liliana's Garden #ad
Large Plum Roma Sauce-Type Tomato with Intense Flavor | Heirloom Seeds by Liliana's Garden |, Tomato Seeds “San Marzano” #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Each packet should produce a minimum of 45 plants, each with vines stretching up to 12' and bearing dozens of 4 to 6 oz tomatoes. To top it off, the tomatoes these seeds will produce are light on acid, too.
Approximately 50 quality-guaranteed "San Marzano” Tomato Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight. One full packet of “san marzano” tomato seeds. Top quality seeds and beautiful packaging Make an Excellent Gift – Full Gardening Support Provided by the Manufacturer.
If not, you will Receive a Refund and a Replacement. Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA.
Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations. These tomatoes are the tomatoes to grow if you want plenty of easy-to-make sauce that's the perfect balance of sweet and tomato-savory. Tips and growing guide included with every packet of "san marzano” Tomato Seeds.
|Brand||Liliana's Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Liliana's Garden #ad|
|Warranty||If seeds do not meet expected germination rate (as stated in description), you may receive a full refund and a replacement of any variety of seeds from "Liliana's Garden" of equal or lesser value at time of transaction (if available).|