As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Three Company #ad
Ships with Buds, The Three Company Live Flowering 1 Quart Zonal Geranium 3 Plants Per Pack, Assorted #adThe Three Company #ad
- It is especially easy to handle. You can either keep the plant in pot or put it in the ground, directly in the border. Plants always make people smile. Important is that they should stand cool and bright. Colorful package: amazing colors to get spring vibes in your garden or on you terrace.
This type of geranium is an annual plant for a partial shady place in the garden. Pour the plants than during summer time, the Geranium Zonal is officially an annual plant.
Our plants are directly shipped from the greenhouse to our customers. But you do not need to say goodbye fully to them, when the winter comes, but do not forget to water them once each 10-14 days. Fertilization each 2 weeks during summer time helps the plant building flowers continuously.
Fresh from the greenhouse: We strive for best quality. Perennial: yes, because you can overwinter the plants inside the house. Annual vs. The geranium keeps flowering the whole summer, almost till the first cold nights. Keep the soil constantly slightly humid. Easy care: if you do not have a green thumb but you would like to enjoy flowers in your garden, then the Geranium Zonal is the best choice.
2. OptiCase #ad
Oxalis Triangularis 10 Bulbs, Purple Shamrocks Lucky Lovely Flowers Bulbs Grows Indoor or Outdoor #adOptiCase #ad
- We provide 10 very strong bulbs. The oxalis does prefer to be kept in a cool spot if possible, but they can get by in warm areas if need be. Also, plan to feed your shamrock throughout its growing season to encourage healthy growth. Smart gardeners have gravitated to this beautiful foliage plant to add color indoors and outdoors for several decades.
The key to a healthy plant is providing it with a sunny spot and watering it whenever the soil starts to dry out. If you receive some small buds, please don't worry, and plant them with confidence. Patrick’s Day.
It’s important to note that purple shamrock plants actively grow and flower during the fall to spring and go dormant in the summer. The real irish shamrock plant is a clover relative trifolium dubium which prefers the wild life to domestication. Each bag contains some soil.
Just be careful keeping a purple shamrock in a hot room or an area that can quickly heat up. Leaf colors vary, and purple shamrocks available at very good prices. The adaptable oxalis has taken its place, bicolored, with green, and is often sold as a good luck shamrock plant for St. You don’t have to worry so much about the temperature of the plant when kept indoors. The purple-leaf shamrock, vibrant, oxalis triangularis, is a low-growing foliage plant for the garden that also makes for an attractive indoor plant with rich, purple leaves.
3. The Three Company #ad
The Three Company 1 Quart Sunpatiens-Orange 3 Per Pack, Beautiful Spring and Summer Color #adThe Three Company #ad
- Colorful package: amazing pants to get spring vibes in your garden or on your terrace. Fresh from the greenhouse: We strive for best quality. Our plants are directly shipped from the greenhouse to our customers.
You can either keep the plant in pot or put it in the ground, directly in the border. Easy & strong plant: if you do not have a green thumb but you would like to enjoy flowers in your garden, then the Impatiens is the correct choice.
Plants always make people smile. Keep the soil constantly slightly humid and remove old flowers. Sunpatiens is an annual plant for a partial shady place in the garden.
The sunpatiens keeps flowering the whole summer. Creative gifts: a colorful gift for your loved ones. Beautiful contrast: the eye catching colorful flowers are in a nice contrast to the dark green, slightly shiny leaves. It is especially easy to handle. The plant generally stays round and compact and the flowers cover the plant base almost completely.
4. payneandjesus #ad
Rare Dark Red Hummingbird Trumpet Vine! Hardy! 20 Seeds! #adpayneandjesus #ad
- Features: Attracts hummingbirds, showy blooms. Scarlet trumpet shaped blooms appear on 25-40' vines in summer. Packet contains 20 fresh seeds. Detailed sowing instructions included with your purchase. Perennial vine in zones 4-9. Guaranteed true to species.
5. Clovers Garden #ad
Attract Hummingbirds & Butterflies, Natural Mosquito Garden, Lantana Camara Flowers – Two 2 Live Plants – Not Seeds, Each 3” to 7” Tall in 4 inch Pots, Premium Plants, Assorted Colors #adClovers Garden #ad
- Grows in sun to part sun. Adapts to most soil types but blooms best in arid or semi arid conditions. Naturally provides a protective barrier in your yard or garden, while attracting butterflies and hummingbirds.
Zones 8 plus - grows up to 6 feet tall. Ships in clovers branded Pot with Clovers Copyrighted Plant Care Info! A fast growing annual for zones 4-7 that produces beautiful blooms on sturdy branches. A natural deterrent for a buzz free yard.
6. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Impatiens Baby Scarlet #adOutsidepride #ad
- Often called busy lizzie, this scarlet annual will not stop blooming from spring until frosts begin. They are annuals for Zones 3 - 10 This impatiens plant will reach 8 - 10 inches in height, and it is perfect for that shady flower bed or for baskets and pots on a shady patio.
It's indeed busy! impatiens flower seeds can be started indoors 8 weeks before the end of frost season.
Pinch back any spent blooms to encourage a continued display of color. Fill your containers and flower beds with this free blooming show star! Baby impatiens walleriana are great shade flowers. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
7. Daylily Nursery #ad
Sensational! Lavender 3 Total Plants Each in a Separate 3.5 inch Pot #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Brand new variety of lavender. Bloom summer-fall. Beautiful large blooms. Planting Zones 5-9. Attracts pollinators. Deer resistant. Grow up over two feet tall.
8. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Flowering Annuals for Gardens and Patios, 5 Live Plants in 4 inch Pots, Rose Colored Pentas, Butterfly and Hummingbird Attractor #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- The pentas plant has a dense and mostly upright form, it’s all about the penta flower, lance-shaped leaves that are dark green and grow up to 6 inches long. In late spring through fall, white, star-shaped flowers cover the pentas plant, flowers bloom in colors of purple, as well as year-round in frost-free locales, lilac, 4-inch clusters filled with small, making it a colorful and cheery addition to the garden.
Fine hairs cover their undersides. However, and it's filled with evergreen, which attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. Considered a tropical herbaceous perennial or subshrub, egyptian star cluster, the pentas plant is also commonly known as star flower, pentas plants quickly grow anywhere from 3 feet to 6 feet tall in its native habitat, but typically average around 2 to 3 feet tall and wide.
These low-maintenance plants produce robust growth and flowering when planted in fertile, well-drained soil in full sun.
Grown as perennials in usda zones 10 through 11 and annuals in cooler areas, but best of all, Pentas care is minimal when grown in preferred conditions. Growing the pentas plant in ideal soil and light conditions promotes healthy and problem-free growth. These showy heat-lovers will fill your garden or containers with their colorful star-shaped blooms, you won’t have to spend hours of care maintaining their good looks. Depending on the cultivar, pink and magenta. Native in areas of eastern africa to yemen, egyptian star flower or plain pentas because of their star-shaped blooms.
9. Greenwood Nursery #ad
Vinca Minor Qty50 #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- Evergreen groundcover 50 bare root plants in one order Periwinkle blue flowers Shade loving plant Fast growing ground cover.
10. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
4 Pack, Perennial in Zones 5 To 9, in Bouquet Garni; Aromatic Dishes, Bonnie Plants German Thyme Live Herb Plants #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Tiny, strongly aromatic & flavorful evergreen leaves. Plant during spring & fall. Culinary use: in bouquet garni, aromatic dishes. Garden use: herb garden, flower border, containers. Plant in full sun to partial shade for the best yields.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|