As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DRELD #ad
RV Outdoor Generator Cord Plug to Inlet Box, 1.5FT, 30 Amp 3 Prong to 4 Prong Generator Transfer Switch Plug Adapter, Generator Adapter Cord TT-30P Male to L14-30R Female #adDRELD #ad
- A must if your power generator without L14-30R receptacle. Application: tt-30 outlet is usually installed on the household standby generator and RV power base. You can use this power cord to connect the generator to the emergency power transfer switch, the TT-30P locking plug end to the 3 Prong socket, and the L14-30R socket end to the 4 Prong power transfer switch socket.
600 v thermoplastic stw indoor / outdoor waterproof sheath and 10 AWG x 3C all copper wire coating excellent wear proof, oil proof, UV proof, moisture proof, heavy l.
Premium quality: strict quality control standards to build and test. Save much money off dealer prices. Guarantee and service: the power cord replacement part completed with a One-year Warranty. 10 awg 3 conducor heavy duty cord made of copper with PVC in UL 62 standard for heat-proof insulation and antioxidants.
Attention: whether you are connected from the generator to the outside or the power box inside, we will protect you. Product feature: leisure car rv plug adapter 4 to 3 prong can be easily inserted or pulled out from the plug / socket, adapter cable TT-30P Male to L14-30R Female supports maximum 30A overload, 125V, maximum power 3750w, 1.5feet. If the power cord once failed, simply contact us for a replacement or refund.
2. GearIT #ad
Portable Generators, GearIT 30-Amp Generator Extension Cord 50 Feet 4-Prong 120/250-Volt 7500W, Power Outage 50ft, 10 Gauge SJTW Locking Power Cord for Manual Transfer Switch, NEMA L14-30P/L L14-30R #adGearIT #ad
- Powerful design - gearit 50 foot, 30a, shelter-in-place, shop, home, 125/250V electrical power cord designed specifically for emergency portable generators to power the entire house, and manual transfer switch. Uses 4 prong twist lock nema l14-30P to L14-30R plug for emergency generators.
Weather resistant - ul certified heavy duty generator electric cord designed to withstand elements like wind, rain, tornadoes, and rocks for long-lasting durability that keeps you powered through hurricane season.
If you're not completely satisfied, which is why we offer a Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty and a 30-Day, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund! Limited lifetime warranty - we are committed to our customers' satisfaction, simply contact us directly, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Professional grade - ultra portable 50 feet 30amp generator power cords to provide electrical power for your house, appliances, emergency backup generators, or power outages. For emergency generators - our gearit 30amp 10 gauge electric generator cord designed for extreme weather conditions. Ul certification seal and approval for safety. Be prepared for power outages, soil, typhoons, snow, hurricanes, and snowstorms.
3. CircleCord #ad
STW 10 AWG Blue, 3 Prong to 4 Prong Generator Transfer Switch Adapter, 30 Amp Generator Twist Lock 3 Prong to 4 Prong House Inlet Box, CircleCord NEMA L5-30P to L14-30R Adapter Cord #adCircleCord #ad
- Perfect for powering your home power system from the generator for emergency power use. Its unique color makes it stand out in a tote full of other adapter cords, making it quick to find.
Femalenema l14-30r 30 amp 125/250 Volt generator outlet. Heavy duty molded plug, copper wiring coated wire, heavy-duty flame retardant, stw indoor/outdoor water-resistant PVC jacket in UL 62 standard, UV-resistant, and plug in UL 817 standards.
Malenema l5-30p 30 amp 125 volt locking plug, 12 inch. A musta must if your power generator is without an L14-30R outlet. Easy to use, no assembly required. No matter the return window be closed or open, please contact us to get service. Upgradedupgraded quality for ten years or longer time using.
4. boeemi #ad
BOEEMI Generator Transfer Switch Adapter Cord L5-30P Male to L14-30R Female, 30 Amp Twist Lock 3 Prong to 4 Prong Generator Plug Adapter Connects Generator’s 3 Prong Outlet to 4 Prong Inlet Box, 1.5FT #adboeemi #ad
- Quicker, easier and cheaper solution. This 3 to 4 prong generator plug adapter offers a quicker, just plug in and the power is on. You can connect your generator to a transfer switch for emergency power using this cord: NEMA L5-30P locking plug end connects to 3 prong generator outlet, campgrounds, NEMA L14-30R receptacle end connects to 4 prong power transfer switch inlet.
The most popular use for this adaptor cord is with transfer switches. 30amp and 7500 Watts overload. It’s super easy to install, no tools or electrical wiring knowledge is required, Easier and Cheaper Solution than Hiring Electrician: Calling an electrician to change the generator plug or rewire wall socket is a costly affair besides destroying the drywall and other modifications may be required.
Heavy duty quality copper wire construction: this generator to transfer switch plug adapter is heavy shielded, sturdy, thick and makes your normal power cord a bit longer and makes it easy to connect your 3 prong generator to L14-30 transfer switch inlet box.
1-year warranty & 30-day full refund policy: this dryer adapter 3 prong to 4 prong comes with a 1-year warranty, contact for any questions you might have, also you may return it without any questions asked within 30-days of the purchase date for a full refund of the purchase price. Ul compliant stw 10/3 awg configuration: made with stw 10/3 awg high quality oxidation resistant oil free heat proof 10 gauge copper inner wire with 600-Volt durable PVC jacket insulation, 120/250V, supports max. Adapts generator to transfer switch l14-30 inlet box: nema l5-30 outlet usually is found installed in generators, and marina docks.
5. Mophorn #ad
Mophorn 10Ft 50 Amp Generator Extension Cord STW 6/3 + 8/1 Generator Cord 125V 250V UL Listed Generator Power Cord N14-50P & SS2-50R & CS6364 Twist Lock Connectors #adMophorn #ad
- 10ft power cord: the 10ft length generator cord is suitable for long-distance operation. 50a pure copper cable: current: 50amp, power: 12500w. Wide application: this cord enables an easier reach from your generator to your nearest power receptacle or electrical connection.
It has 6/3+ 8/1 3 wires at 6 awg, 1 wire at 8 awg cable, voltage: 125/250V, which is heavy-duty but flexible enough to be managed. This 50a power cord has passed ul certification and is pure copper wires.
When the plug is inserted and twisted into the locked position, it will not slip from the generator socket due to wind, hurricane, snow, heavy rain, etc. So you can use secure electricity when you are home, working, or outdoor traveling.
This generator wire is perfect for emergency generator connection to help power the entire home, shop, office, etc. The plastic strap makes the cord neat when not in use. Portable strap: the ergonomic grip makes it easier for you to plug and unplug. Possessing the capacity of STW, this 50 amp generator cord can be used indoors and outdoors in all weather and seasons. Twist locking design: locking ring design keeps dust and rain out of plug connection.
|Part Number||Generator Extension Cord|
|Model||Generator Extension Cord|
6. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 25-Foot 30-Amp 250-Volt Generator Power Cord for Manual Transfer Switch L14-30P to L14-30R #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Flexible – the cold and heat resistant 25-foot, 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 250-volt use. Weather resistant – Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant SJTW insulation. Powerful – connect the locking outlet on your generator to the manual transfer switch on your home and extend up to 30 amps of power.
Reliable – champion support includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Safe – extend your power up to 25 feet away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust.
7. AC WORKS #ad
AC WORKS TEL1430 Geneartor L14-30P 30A 4-Prong Locking Plug to CS6364 50A Transfer Switch 10 #adAC WORKS #ad
- Soow 10/4 super duty 30 amp copper Wire with 600 Volt Rubber Jacket. Nema l14-30 to cs6364. Cs6364, 50 amp, 125/250 volt, ca standard locking Female Connector with Weather-Tight Boot. Nema l14-30p, 125/250 volt, 30 amp, 4-prong Locking Male Plug.5-year Limited Warranty.
8. BougeRV #ad
BougeRV 30 Amp 20 Ft Generator Power Cord 10 Gauge for Manual Transfer Switch Nema L14-30 Heavy Duty Electric Extension Wire 4 Prong 10 Gauge SJTW Cable 125/250V 7500 Watts #adBougeRV #ad
- Safe length 20 ft with etl listedsafe extends your power up to 20 ft away, with the cord, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust. Emergency matecan be used indoors / outdoor for all weather and season, much safer for emergency and extreme weather use.
Twist & lock designdesign with the lock structure, the locked plug can’t fall off due to external resistance such as a hurricane, heavy rain, or heavy snow.
Offering 125/250 volts can run the max wattage of 7500 watts. Warranty & servicebougerv promises18 months warranty and lifetime warmhearted service to assure your long term enjoyment.
No matter transformer explosion, water-resistance, or mass power outage, BougeRV serves you with quality. When p&g cut the power to California resistents, you will not worry about the power outage again. 30 amp generator power cord10 gauge 4 wire nema l14-30p and nema l14-30r is designed for connecting directly to your home's electrical system.
9. Flameweld #ad
NEMA TT-30P Male to L14-30R Generator Transfer Switch Adapter, UL, 30 AMP 3 Prong to 4 Prong House Inlet Box, 7500W STW 10/3 AWG RV Generator Cord, Flameweld Generator Adapter Cord #adFlameweld #ad
- Ul certificatetransfer switch adapter cord made of stw 10*3 AWG oxidation-resistant heat resistant 10 gauge copper inner wire with 600 volt durable PVC jacket insulation, heat resistant up to 105°. Green-orange color wire helps you find it faster.
Ideal for connecting generators to home emergency power transfer switches. Product specification30 amp nema tt-30p rv travel trailer cord to 30 amp neMA L14-30R generator transfer switch outlet. Easy to userv generator adapter tt-30p plug with a handle can plug and unplug the connector safely.
If you have any questions about the product, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory reply. We provide 30-day returns and one-year replacement services.
Durable and safetymade of flame retardant, heat-resistant, uv-resistant pvc jacket and 100% pure copper, the wires are double-coated with rubber insulation to avoid power outages due to various harsh weather conditions. Usagerv generator adapter cord nema tt-30p locking plug end connects to 3 prong generator outlet, NEMA L14-30R receptacle end connects to 4 prong power transfer switch inlet. 125/250volt, 12 Inches. Constructed with 10*3 gauge wires.
10. Rophor #ad
RV Generator Plug to Inlet Box, 30 Amp 3 Prong to 4 Prong Generator Plug Adapter, 1.5FT, Rophor Generator Transfer Switch Adapter Cord TT-30P Male to L14-30R Female #adRophor #ad
- Why choose us: rophor specializes in the production of various adapter power cords. It should last for a long time even with rugged use. Produc specification: recreational vehicle adapter cord tt-30P to L14-30R Two hots bridged support max 30 Amp overload, 125V, max wattage 3750 watts, 1.
5 feet. Pvc material jacket, fire retardant. Generator to transfer switch inlet box: nema tt-30 outlet usually is found installed in generators and RV power pedestals. Hight quality material: 600-volt thermoplastic STW Jacket, features excellent abrasion, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility.
100% of the products have been rigorously tested to ensure that each product received by our user can work perfectly. You can connect your generator to a transfer switch for emergency power using this cord: NEMA TT-30P locking plug end connects to 3 prong generator outlet, NEMA L14-30R receptacle end connects to 4 prong power transfer switch inlet.
Superior performance. Won’t sacrifice the quality for the price, we provide 5 years of worry-free maintenance, and look forward to your letter. Safety assurance: 10 awg american wire gauge x 3C all-copper wires, which has higher conductivity.