As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100891 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator, Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Dual fuel: operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1. 2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Electric start: power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included. Powerful: at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
2. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready, Blue, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, 12v battery charger, Oil, a tool kit, an oil funnel, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts, RV Ready, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.
3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start. Plug-and-play! comes with oil, oil funnel, tool kit, and User's Manual; Minimal Assembly Required Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup.
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200914 4250-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator, Dual Fuel Technology #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Parallel ready: if you purchase the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit, you can increase your power output by connecting up to two 3000-watt or higher inverter generators.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Advanced digital hybrid design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life.
Dual fuel: this rv ready inverter operates on gasoline or propane and has a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter. Quiet technology: 64 dba is great for rvs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline.
5. DuroMax #ad
50 State Approved, DuroMax XP4400EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-4400 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, Blue and Black #adDuroMax #ad
- Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
Plenty of power – with 4, 400 starting watts and 3, this unit can handle heavy loads, 500 running watts, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles.
Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Ideal for usage with RVs. Powerful engine – the duromax 210cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
|Warranty||1 year parts|
6. WEN #ad
CARB Compliant, Black, WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- Switch between gasoline 11, 500 surge, 7, 8, 300 running watt and propane 9, 000 surge watts, 500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial.
Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key. 6. 6-gallon tank provides up to 8. 5 hours of half load run time. Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup.
Includes four 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a 120v 30a twist lock outlet l5-30r, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch lpg connection hose, a 120V/240V 50A outlet NEMA 14-50R, and a two-year warranty.
7. WEN #ad
CARB Compliant, WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt #adWEN #ad
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time. Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key. Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup. Includes two 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, a 120v/240v nema 30a twist lock L14-30R, and a 2-year warranty.
Switch between gasoline 4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt and propane 4350 surge, 3500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial.
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas or Propane Powered, Electric Start, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts Propane; 6. 6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob.
Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5–20r 120v household duplex outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, a tool kit, 12v battery charger, an Oil Funnel, oil, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
9. A-iPower #ad
A-iPower 12000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator Propane Or Gas Powered Eletric Start Portal Wheel Kit Included | SUA12000ED #adA-iPower #ad
- 12, 000 peak watt & 9000 running watt on gas or 10800 Max Watt & 8500 on propane. Weather resistance cover outlet let you operates the unit in in any weather & condition.
Engine type: 4 Stroke. Electric start, low oil shutdown/warning lights. Seamlessly switch between gas & propane with digital control pad. 9 hours run time @ max load or 16 hours run time @ 50% load.
|Part Number||20V/240V 20A/30A/50A AC, 12V DC Output|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
10. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Parallel Ready, Champion Power Equipment 100402 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Using gasoline, produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts. Parallel ready -- if you choose to buy the optional parallel kit, The space-saving design is parallel ready and can connect with another 2000-Watt inverter to double your output power.
Dual fuel -- operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0 Ez start dial -- operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus Ultra-Quiet operation of 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, Tailgating and more.
Ultra-quiet operation -- 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, Tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, Featuring 2000 starting watts, 1600 running watts and up to 11 hours run time.
Champion support -- includes 3-year limited with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. 6-quarts of oil recommended 10W-30 and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Using propane, it produces 1800 starting watts and 1440 running watts.