As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NIKA SEEDS #ad
30 Seeds, NIKA SEEDS, Flowers Lupine Florida Giant Mix Perennial #adNIKA SEEDS #ad
- Assiatance Ⓘ a dynamic team of highly experienced specialists can assist with technical advice and specific recommendations to ensure maximum performance.
Germination Ⓘ all our seeds have high germination guarantee. The seeds that are used to cultivate new crops have selected very carefully and of high quality. 100% non gmo Ⓘ we do not produce or sell GMO seeds.
Please contact us if you have any questions about your order. Our seeds are cultivated through pollination. Selected of seeds Ⓘ healthy and good quality seeds are the roots of a healthy crop. How many seeds Ⓘ we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package.
2. Wildflower Company #ad
Florida Wildflower Seed Mix, Enjoy The Natural Beauty of Florida Flowers in Your own Home Garden, A Beautiful Collection of Twelve annuals and perennials, Over 40,000 Premium Seeds #adWildflower Company #ad
- Includes inert material to aid in seed distribution. Seeds best planted within two years. Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall. Covers 350 square feet. Blooms throughout Spring and Summer. Florida seed collection includes the butterfly, Bluebell, dogwood, Poppy, Lupine, Columbine, Iris, Black-eyed Susan, Primrose, Blanketflower, Aster, and Penstemon.
Seeds are harvested in usa, Organic and Non-GMO. Approximate height 6. 75 width 3. 25 depth 2. 5 inches, handmade in the USA. Easy to grow! includes Complete Planting Instructions.
3. Homesteader Hobbies #ad
Florida Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 Ounce #adHomesteader Hobbies #ad
- Absolutely no filler, 100% seeds. Black-eyed susan, scarlet flax, lavender hyssop, dwarf evening primrose, prairie coneflower, prairie aster, Mexican Hat, new-England Aster, Ox-Eye Sunflower, grey-headed coneflower, Plains Coreopsis, corn poppy, Purple Prairie Clover, purple coneflower, Cornflower, Indian Blanket, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Shasta Daisy and Thickspike Gayfeather.
Over 20, 000+ Seeds. 1 ounce of florida wildflower Seeds, Covers 250 Square Feet. Contains 19+ diverse Annual & Perennial Flower Species. Great for attracting Birds, Butterflies, Bees & Beneficial Insects.
4. Beauty Beyond Belief #ad
No Fillers, Annual Garden Flowers, 1 oz Packet, Drought Resistant Tolerant Wildflower Seeds Open-Pollinated Bulk Flower Seed Mix for Beautiful Perennial #adBeauty Beyond Belief #ad
- Of lush wildflower coverage. Gardener tested, gentle native bees, pollinator approved! Compare the rest, come back to the best for trusted quality wildflowers you can see! A trusted source of high quality flower seeds since 1985. And just to make sure you’re off to a great start, every step of the way! Guaranteed planting success: beauty beyond belief is a small, we offer you a freE series of eBooks on gardening as a thank you! Let us help you have the beautiful yard you've always wanted, today! we’re always here to help, family-owned business that has been providing professional and amateur gardeners with premium seeds and growing advice for over 30 years.
Attract more pollinators; honey bees, butterflies, birds and hummingbirds. Hardy full lush coverage: dry area wildflower seeds large bulk quantity to give you the full coverage you desire.
Each pollinator friendly wildflower seed package mixture gives you over 100 sq. This wildflower mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life. We are committed to providing the highest quality, open-pollinated, non-gmo, drought resistant wildflower seeds to our customers. Perfect for usda hardiness growing zones, 4, 2, 6, 7, 5, 3, 8 and 9. High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. Ft.
|Brand||Beauty Beyond Belief #ad|
|Manufacturer||BBB Seed #ad|
|Warranty||See Amazon.com Customer Service Warranty|
5. Eden Brothers #ad
Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- What to expect: perennial varieties show limited germination in their first season after planting, so don’t worry when you see some additional sprouts. You’ll see bright yellow, red, white and nearly every color of the rainbow. Planting: prep the soil by removing unwanted grass and growth, you’ll see blooms in your first season of planting.
Now it’s time to sow! Mix one part seed to five parts sand and distribute the mixture evenly. The annuals will pop, then loosen it to create the best environment. Finish up by lightly compressing seeds about 1/4 to 1/2 inch to protect them.
Make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. Once you’ve prepared your soil and sowed the seed, coreopsis, african Daisy, from VA to LA! It contains 25 easy-to-grow annual and perennial favorites that are well suited for the region including Red Corn Poppy, Mother Nature will guide the way!.
A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from structures like a home or garage is best. Planting: tailored to all states in the region, this mix can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season. Remove any brush left on top, not roses, but will bloom to their full potential in the following season. It’s hard working and will produce a gorgeous display of blooms without needing much attention or time.
6. Eden Brothers #ad
Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- You may also see some weeds and grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, not roses, and get ready for your next batch of blooms. A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from other structures like a home or garage is best.
Planting: now sow! mix one part seed to five parts sand and distribute the mixture evenly over the soil. Results: you can expect to receive 100% non-gmo seeds with zero fillers. Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, bees and butterflies to your landscape.
Before you get started, make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. Planting: many gardeners plant perennial wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms. What to expect: the midwest wildflower mix was specially created to include a wide range of varieties that will ideally bloom at slightly different times.
You can expect thick coverage with amazing results. This is normal! what to expect: perennial varieties usually show limited germination in their first season after planting, so don’t worry when you see some additional sprouts. The annuals will pop, then the perennials will flourish the following season. Once you’ve prepared your soil and sowed the seed, from North Dakota to Kentucky.
7. Little Nest #ad
Seeds, Hardy, Shrub 150 Seeds Fast, Showy, Hummingbirds, Tree, Flower, Fruit, Seeds, Weigela Florida #adLittle Nest #ad
- High germination Rate. Fresh seds - High Quality Seeds. Please read the Description Below for More Details. Ship from United States. This listing is for fresh seeds - weigela florida, Shrub 150 Seeds Fast, Hardy, Fruit, Hummingbirds, Tree, Flower, Showy, Seeds.
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1 Ounce, Florida & Gulf Coast Wildflower Mix Seeds Deep South Flower Blend ST22 12,500 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Florida & gulf coast wildflower fantastic and colorful flower mix for high humidity and warm climates! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Daisy, african stick snapdragon, dwarf coreopsis, african daisy, lemon Evening Primrose, spurred baby's breath, Annual Gayfeather Mint, Plains Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013".
Pounding rain and 90 degree weather will not hinder these flowers! Wildflower mixes should be planted in spring, Southern Mississippi, or late fall for the following season.
Florida, southern texas, and puerto rico have warm, southern louisiana, southern alabama, humid climates that provide an ideal growing envirnment for this unique and speciallized mixture of wildflowers.
Lupine, scarlet cosmos, blue flax, lance leaved Four O' Clock, Perennial Coreopsis, Mix Baby Blue Eyes Wallflower, siberian indian blanket Cornflower, Sensation Mix. Cosmos, tree daisy, shasta larkspur, purple Sweet Alyssum, california Mallow, Rocket Poppy, Sulphur Bright Lights Coneflower, tall white poppy, Corn.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Package of 30,000 Seeds, Perennial Wildflower Mixture 100% Pure Live Seed Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- This packet consists of 16 individual species of wildflowers. The plants range in heights from 12 to 48 inches tall, with the majority reaching an average height of 20 to 30 inches tall.
Each packet measures 3. 25 inches wide by 4. 50 inches tall. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Popular favorites such as black-eyed susan, Purple coneflower, Columbine, White Yarrow & More! Contains 100% pure live seed, no fillers or inert matter.
Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. This specialty blend of wildflowers consists solely of perennial flowering plants. All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
10. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Gulf Coast Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Sowing rate:1 1/4 - 2 1/2 pounds per 5, 000 Height: 24 - 36 inch mix, annuals and perennials. Bloom color: Mix. Company. Usda zones: 8 - 10 No other company on this listing is selling our seed.