As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 378841-1002 X27 Super 36" Splitting Axe #adFiskars #ad
- Lifetime warranty. Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat. Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs.
Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Item weight: 5. 85 pounds. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control. Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood.
|Warranty||Lifetime Manufacturer Limited|
2. STEELHEAD #ad
Forged High-Carbon Steel, STEELHEAD 28 in. Synthetic Chopping Axe, Non-Stick Corrosion-Resistant Finish, Carrying Sheath Included, DURAGRIP Textured Rubber Grip, Solid Insert Molded Head, Lightweight #adSTEELHEAD #ad
- Textured shock-absorbing synthetic handle – superior shock-absorption and dissipation compared to traditional wooden handle axes. Insert molded head – with its inserted molded head, this hatchet is fused to the handle, preventing the head from separating after repeated use.
Cuts smoother – blade features non-stick rust-resistant coating, preventing gunk and debris from building up on the blade, improving cutting ability and increasing total cut time.
Meticulously engineered and crafted for one-strike splits. Small to medium logs – perfect for splitting larger logs sized 12 in. And above. Forged from High-Carbon Heat-Treated Steel. Optimal power-to-weight balance – increases swing speed and multiplies power for deeper cutting with less force.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
3. Estwing #ad
E45ASE,Black-Special Edition, Estwing Special Edition Camper's Axe, 26" Wood Splitting Tool with All Steel Construction & Shock Reduction Grip #adEstwing #ad
- Heavy duty sheath - Includes ballistic nylon sheath to protect hand sharpened cutting edge. Outdoor versitility - Perfect for chopping logs, small trees & branches or splitting firewood & kindling.
Made in the usa – our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel. Forged steel construction – maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work. Genuine leather grip – hand sanded and lacquered for a durable yet comfortable finish.
|Part Number||Drake Off Road Tools|
4. Fiskars #ad
17-Inch, Fiskars X11 Splitting Axe #adFiskars #ad
- Included sheath helps protect blade and the user. Ideal for easy one-handed use when splitting small logs. Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits.
Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat. Lifetime warranty.
5. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars IsoCore Maul, 36-Inch 751110-1003 #adFiskars #ad
- Ideal for splitting wood splitting face or driving wedges and stakes driving face. Full lifetime. Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force.
Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Patented isocore shock control system absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles.
Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand. Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart.
6. Intertool #ad
Intertool Axe 2.8 lb/1250 g with 26 inch Fiberglass Haft HT-0264 #adIntertool #ad
- 26 inch haft provides excellent leverage for making efficient and powerful strokes. Total length - 28 inches & Total Weight - 4. 8 pounds. Sturdy, lightweight fiberglass haft allows for increased usability and dependability.
High quality 2. 8 lb, steel head cuts effectively and stays sharp after heavy use. This versatile tool is easily transportable and includes a silicone bit cover to secure the axe when not in use.
7. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Heavy Felling Axe and Forest Axe and Cutting Axe, Made in Germany 13566, 31 Inch Axe Handle, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Bavarian Woodworker Axe #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Bottle of axe guard protective oil - steel overstrike proTECTOR - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets. This axe is well suited for felling large trees, wide-bit blade that will outperform most American pattern felling axes and hatchets, home, and can also be used for splitting medium firewood.
Perfect for the farm, slim, or cabin. Grade a american hickory handle - linseed oil finish - 150 grit sanded - sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle.
Total Weight: 5. 5 lb. C50 high carbon steel - 53-56 hrc - as all helko werk axe heads are, this piece is forged by hand on a drop hammer.
Rheinland pattern axe head has a sharp, and is the best axe for cutting work. The 3 ½ lb. Handmade in germany the bavarian woodworker is a full-size traditional german cutting axe and felling axe, with the heft and power required for heavy felling work. Includes full grain leather sheath - 1 oz. Dropforging is a process where the blacksmith uses tongs to hold and shape hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it.
8. Fiskars #ad
Black, Fiskars 375591-1001 4-1/4Lb Splitting Axe, 28" #adFiskars #ad
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts. Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting. Shock-absorbing dura frame handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage.
Ideal for splitting medium to large-sized logs and is designed for maximum efficiency. Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood.
9. Powerhouse #ad
Powerhouse PHX-13 900 High Performance Axe, Black #adPowerhouse #ad
- Hrc on Rockwell hardness Scale. Hardened to 53-56. Axe head made from hardened C45 carbon steel Dropforged, cooled in oil bath, then heat treated for increased durability.
Axe head weight and configuration is designed to inflict maximum force upon impact. Made for log splitting - ideal for heavy duty work such as splitting medium and large sized logs. Handle design gives better and more comfortable grip for more comfortable handling.
Handle is made of water and chemical resistant advance polymer with 75% glass Fill giving it added durability and shock absorbing capability. Handle's length produces Triple chopping power. Perfect weight ration and balance giving you more accuracy and maximum force in every swing.
10. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars Brush Axe #adFiskars #ad
- Ideal for clearing brush, cutting trails, stripping logs or felling small trees. Hardened steel blade is precision-ground to cut with less effort. Rust-resistant, low-friction blade coating helps the blade glide through wood. Blade length: 10 inch. Lifetime warranty.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Warranty|