As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Fennel Seeds for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant an Easy to Grow Home Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- The bulb, stalks, and feathery leaves have a subtle anise or licorice flavor. Good eats -- fennel seeds can be harvested and dried for fennel spice, which is popular in spice blends to season meat and fish.
A delicious garden snack. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Productive -- also known as finocchio, Florence fennel is an attractive addition to your garden. Minimum of 400mg per packet. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Beautiful -- large premium packet of Florence Fennel.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Herb Fennel Bronze 3123 Bronze 200 Non-GMO, Heirloom, Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% and better. Gorgeous reddish-bronze color. Fennel is an excellent herbal additive to many culinary dishes. Harvest in about 45 days.
3. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Fennel Seeds 2.0g, Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Herb Seeds 85% Germination Rate #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Foeniculum vulgare - Open-Pollinated, Non-GMO. Tender stalks and leaves are good for relishes, salads and garden munchies; leaves and seeds excellent with fish. Similar flavor profile to anise but with more medicinal properties.
This is a perennial grown as an annual with a licoricey taste. Seeds can be used in baked goods, sweets, or for sowing. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Stalks and leaves are great cooked or in salads and for general eating. 85% germination Rate for the current lot. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA. May also be grilled, sautéed or steamed.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Florence Fennel Herb Foeniculum vulgare Twin Pack of 700 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- All fennel seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
This herb grows to a mature height of 24 to 60 inches tall. Quality fennel seeds packaged by seed needs.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. This plant prefers an area of full sunliight. Annual plants that grow until the first frost. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
5. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Fennel- Wild Italian Herb Seeds- Heirloom Variety- 100+ Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grows to 3-4 feet tall and prefers cool weather. Seeds can be sown directly in the garden or started indoors. Please note, not the bulb form. Imported italian seed. 75% germination.
1. 69 flat rate shipping- Mix and Match, No Limit. Use fresh fennel in salads, sauces, this is the fennel herb, with fresh fish, or in mashed potatoes my favorite. Noted for its use as a digestion aid. Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Fennel Florence 9513 Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Known to Italian gardeners as Finocchio. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Distinctive licorice flavor. Harvest in about 90 days. Germination rate about 80% and better.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Herb Fennel Grosfruchtiger SAL0337 Green 200 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% and better. Gorgeous green color and consistent flavor. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 45 days. Fennel is an excellent herbal additive to many culinary dishes.
8. · GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
10 Medicinal Herbs Seed Packets Non GMO, Plant Markers, Herbal Tea Gifts for Tea Lovers, Wood Gift Box, Herb Growing Kit Indoor Garden Starter Kit, Herb Garden Seeds for Planting #ad· GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
- This indoor herb garden starter kit includes non-gmo medicinal herb seeds for growing Chamomile, Fennel, Catnip, Lemon Balm, Dandelion, Echinacea, Lavender, Marjoram, Cinnamon Basil, and Mint or Peppermint. We know many of our customers are new to gardening, a Grower Help Bot through FB Messenger, and instructional videos. Unique gardening gifts for plant lovers: our herb kit seeds are perfect plant gifts for women, unique gifts for men, vegan gifts, house warming plant gifts, kitchen countertop, or office gifts.
Whether you’re an indoor gardening expert or you’re growing your first mint plant, our high quality inside herb garden seeds can help you successfully produce the freshest tea herbs. Chefs and tea drinkers will appreciate the seeds in this indoor herb garden starter kit just as much as hobby gardeners and plant moms! The herbs can be grown indoors or outdoors — on a windowsill, or patio – and can even be moved outside later on.
Why garden republic: our goal is to make the art of growing plants simple & accessible for everyone. Grow your own herbal tea home garden: this tea garden kit comes with 10 types of heirloom herb seeds to help start a thriving kitchen herb garden of your own.
Expert growing support: when it comes to support, a private fb grower community, and we’re here for you. Brew the freshest teas with herbs from your windowsill herb garden using seeds from this tea growing kit! We started as a veteran and family-owned, small business focused on creating safe, sustainable products you can trust — a practice that continues to this day. Our tea kit comes with a team of gardening experts and horticulturists available to answer questions about your herb garden starter kit, detailed instructions, we've gone above and beyond.
9. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1 Gram, Florence Fennel Herb for Growing Heirloom Vegetable Spice bin198C 240 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Florence fennel seeds || free shipPING || NON GMO. Some fennel types can grow 4-5 feet high, with the smaller Florence variety at about 1-1. 5 feet. Foeniculum vulgare azoricum as a vegetable uses the plant's spreading bulbous base, with a texture much like celery, but with a subtle anise flavor thatcomes from anethole, an aromatic compound also found in anise and star anise.
Cover the seeds with 1/8-1/2” of soil. The feathery fronds have a dill-like flavor, and are used to perfume fish and soups, and the stronger and aromatic fennel seeds and pollen are used in many cuisines around the world.
It's a perennial vegetable plant in most zones that actually provides one vegetable, an herb and two spices.
They will take about 7-10 days to emerge. Bulb fennel can be sown outdoors as early as 2-5 weeks before the average last frost date in spring, but when the danger of hard frost 28°F is over. To improve germination, try soaking and pre-sprouting the seed for several days. Florence fennel, a native of italy, is sometimes known by its Italian name finnochio and seen in markets labeled although inaccurately sweet anise.
10. Everwilde Farms #ad
500 Florence Fennel Herb Seeds, Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- First quality non-gmo herb seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.