As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Natural Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces 5-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- The same size OEM log sets use. Sized for fireplaces and gas log sets - granules are small and vary in size from 1/4" to 1/2" in diameter. Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and grays. Natural color - no artificial color added.
Generous quantity - midwest Hearth Lava Granules are available in 5-lb or 10-lb bags. Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. Add realism to your fireplace - Give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set.
2. Bonsai Jack #ad
Red/Maroon 1/4 inch Horticultural Lava Rock Soil Additive for Cacti, No Dyes or Chemicals, 100% Pure Volcanic Rock 2 Quarts, Bonsai Jack, Succulents, Plants #adBonsai Jack #ad
- The cleanest bonsai aggregate available. Consistent sizes, ready to use, no sifting required. No fillers or artificial coloring. Available in 2 quart, 1 gallon, 7 gallon, 2 gallon, 3.5 gallon, 14 gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs. Pre-washed. The cleanest and safest bonsai soil additive guaranteed.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
3. JK Global Imports #ad
Lava Rock, Plants Bonsai, Succulents, 2 Quart Bag No Dyes or Chemicals, 1/4 inch Horticultural Black Lava Rock, Soil Additive for Cacti, 100% Pure Volcanic Rock Top Dressing, The Bonsai Supply #adJK Global Imports #ad
- Helps to split larger roots into smaller feeder roots. Great for Aeration. A must in every soil mixture! Resealable stand up pouch made from recycled material ️. Ideal aggregate for water drainage. Great soil aggregate for Orchids, Cactus and other container grown plants.
4. Bonsai Jack #ad
Black 1/4 inch Horticultural Lava Rock Soil Additive for Cacti, Succulents, Plants, Bonsai Jack, No Dyes or Chemicals, 100% Pure Volcanic Rock 2 Dry Quarts #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Bonsai jack lava rock soil additive can be mixed with ingredients such as pine bark fines, granite grit, calcined clay, and or dirt to create soil specific to your needs. Customizable mix -- lava rock is used as a soil additive or top dressing in the art of bonsai.
Ideal drainage -- the porosity of lava rocks allows for excellent drainage while maintaining moisture within soil to allow your newly potted, acid-loving plants to cultivate and flourish. Multi-use -- the temperature tolerance and quality of Bonsai Jack lava rocks make it useful for filling aquariums, ashtrays, fire media, fire pits, garden soil amendment, in addition to top dressing for plants.
Made in the usa -- all bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested, are not dyed, and are chemical free, unlike other brands that sell reclaimed organic matter which contain pathogens like nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants.
Easy to maintain -- focus on the most satisfying part of maintaining a plant. Adding porous lava rocks instead of mulch to maintain plants like orchids, succulents, cacti, and bonsai trees ensures proper drainage while maintaining moisture.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
5. American Fireglass #ad
American Fireglass LAVA-S-10 American Fire Glass Small Sized Black Lava Rock – Porous, All-Natural, 1/4 Inch to 1/2 Inch Thick x 10 Pounds #adAmerican Fireglass #ad
- Use these fire pit rocks on their own or as a base or filler for other ornaments. All-natural lava rocks: formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface then cools and releases gases, these small fire rocks can withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, making them a beautiful addition to your fire feature! Sourced in the USA.
Enhance your home oasis: black lava rocks are a low-cost way to give your fire feature an exotic, tropical and classy look.
Versatile: american fire glass lava rocks go beyond fire features. The all-natural rocks are great in soil to retain moisture for plants and also work well as an addition to aquariums and ponds.
High quality, long-lasting and cost effective, american fire glass black lava fireplace rocks come in a variety of Sizes, low maintenance: durable, have a porous surface and require very little maintenance. Naturally occurring fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. Indoor or outdoor use: lava rocks are the perfect choice for fire bowls, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces liquid propane or natural gas.
6. FloweRock #ad
FloweRock 5LB Red Quarter Lava Rock #adFloweRock #ad
- Multi-purpose quarter inch Red Lava Rock 1/4" - 3/8". Can also be used as a growing medium in Hydroponics. Works great as soil mix for Bonsai, Orchids, and Succulents.
7. Venetian Princess #ad
Venetian Princess Lava Rocks, Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks, Red Lava Rock, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3.
14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively. 3/4 inch lava rocks - available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
8. Stanbroil #ad
And Indoor or Outdoor Fireplaces, Medium 1/2"- 1", Stanbroil 10 Pounds Lava Rock Granules for Fire Bowls,Fire Pits,Gas Log Sets #adStanbroil #ad
- Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and blacks. Perfect for fire bowls, liquid propane or natural gas. Granules are small and vary in size from 1/2" to 1" in diameter. Use as a neutral bass layer, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, then top with logs or fire glass!.
Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs.
9. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
BBQs and More. Indoor and Outdoor use, Natural Stones | 10 Pounds, Perfect for Fire Pits, Red 3/8 Inch Lava Rock | Fireproof and Heatproof Volcanic Lava Rock, Fireplaces #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- When not in use the fire pit must be covered at all times. Improves flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions, ideal on its own or as a base layer underneath fire glass, or even mixing the lava and glass together.
No color additives or chemicals. Warning: lava rock may pop or crack while adjusting to changes in temperature. Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace faux fire log sets.
If lava rock is wet, allow fire pit to burn for 45 minutes prior to coming within 15 feet of the fire pit. Eco-friendly and safe for indoor and outdoor applications. Please cover your fireplace or fire pit during the first couple of uses. Hassle-free installation: Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace.
10. LavaRockOnline #ad
Cacti Succulent Bonsai Red Lava Rock Soil Substrate 1/8 inch #adLavaRockOnline #ad
- Better Aeration. Perfect Water Retention. 1/8 inch. No dyes - no coloring! Priority 2-3 Day Shipping.