As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs Package of 230 Seeds, Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn Zea mays Non-GMO Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Peaches and cream corn is a hybrid variety that produces delicious, 8 & 1/2 inch ears. The crops are ready for harvesting in roughly 80 to 85 days. Each ear is populated with roughly 20 rows of tightly packed kernels, ranging in color from creamy yellow to golden yellow.
Packets are 4" wide by 4. 675" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The plants themselves are known to grow to a towering height of roughly 6 feet tall and can spread roughly 18 inches wide.
All corn seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Peaches and cream is among one of our best sellers and is sought after for it's rich, sweet flavoring. Quality peaches and cream corn seeds packaged by seed Needs.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
2. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Golden X Bantom Corn Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Not only is it early, it's delicious! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Annual. 60-72" plant height. Produces 5-7" ears with yellow kernels.
Usda zones: 3, 11, 4, 9, 10, 6, 7, 5, 8, 12.80 days. 4-6" spacing. Latin name: zea mays type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season. One of the first yellow sweet corns, this old heirloom is full of sweet flavor.
3. IB Prosperity #ad
American Seeds, Silver Queen Hybrid Sweet Corn Seeds for Planting 1/4 OZ, Non-GMO #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Check for ripeness by pulling back the husk at the tassel end and pressing a fingernail against a kernel. Apply a band of aged compost 2 to 3 inches deep. Harvest silver queen corn two weeks after the tassels have withered and the ears are plump.
Turn over the soil to soften it. Drag the sharp edge of a hoe or dig a furrow with a shovel 6 to 8 inches deep the length of the row.
Plant silver queen corn directly in the ground two weeks after the danger of frost has passed. Corn grows particularly well where nitrogen-producing beans or legumes were grown the previous season.
Rake it into the soil so the furrow is 3 to 4 inches deep. Water the furrow before planting the corn seeds, not after. Rake soil over the furrow. Corn seeds will rot if waterlogged. Plant the corn seed 1 to 2 inches apart in the furrow. You will get silver queen hybrid sweet Corn Seeds For Planting 1/4 OZ, Non-GMO, American Seeds.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Butter & Sugar Sweet Corn Zea mays 160 Seeds Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Plants enjoy an area of full sunlight. Ready for harvest in roughly 75 days. Hybrid variety - SE Sugary Enhanced. Quality corn seeds packaged by "Seed Needs". Easy planting instructions along with a colorful picture printed on each "Seed Needs" packet! .
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
5. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds Of Change 6079 Certified Organic Golden Bantam Corn #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic bantam corn seeds that flourish in soil & free of chemicals & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be.
Grows best outside. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years.
Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Non-gmo & pesticides. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee all products offered and our return policy is hassle-free. if any purchase fails to meet your standards or complete satisfaction, simply return it within 30 days for a product exchange or full refund of the purchase price.|
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Bantam Sweet Corn Seed for Planting , Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large premium packets of Bantam Sweet Corn seeds. Productive -- open-pollinated heirloom produces two or more ears of sweet golden corn per stalk. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Delicious as a side or in recipes. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Good eats -- the beautiful golden kernels are tender and have a sweet old-fashioned flavor.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Minimum of 8g per packet. Under the “how To” section of our website. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Each ear has 8 rows of golden kernels.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, Corn, Delicious and Sweet Veggie, Non-GMO,20 Seeds, Golden Bantam Yellow Corn #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Heirloom, yellow, non-gmo, sweet corn. Better then anything in the gorcery store. Golden bantam corn has a fantastic sweet flavor that is great for fresh eating or freezing. Golden bantam corn is reliable, adaptable and very sweet for an open pollinated heirloom corn.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Corn Sweet Golden Bantam 6113 Yellow 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Higher yields, and the golden yellow corn stays tender longer. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Released in 1922 by the Clark Seed Company of Milford, Connecticut. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 80 days.
9. Seed Needs #ad
180 Seeds, Corn"Silver Queen" Zea mays Seeds By Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality seeds packaged by "Seed Needs". Easily established by sowing at a depth of 1/2" to 1" under topsoil. Ready for harvest in about 90 to 100 days. Hybrid variety - SE Sugary Enhanced. Easy planting instructions printed on each Seed Needs packet along with a colorful picture of the plant.
10. Heirloom Futures #ad
Heirloom Futures Seed Pack with 55 Varieties of Vegetable Seeds. 100% Non GMO Open Pollinated Non-Hybrid Naturally Grown Premium USA Seed Stock for All Gardeners. #adHeirloom Futures #ad
- Limited batches are in stock now. Heirloom seed pack with 55 strains of vegetable seeds and over 15, 000 seeds total. Recloseable seed packs in a sealed, Mylar pouch with desiccant.
100% heirloom seeds, 100% usa origins, 100% non-gmo, seed to Seed ready 100% Non-Hybrid seeds so each plant can provide more viable seeds for later use. The perfect gift for casual or avid gardeners in your life! Seed list with germination rates, seed counts, test dates, and origins are included to help plan for a successful garden with a tailored assortment of premium seed stock.
Ideal for long-term storage, moisture proof, or planting this season. Each unit is stamped with date of production on rear.