As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. nutroeno #ad
Expandable Substrate Block, Coco Coir Fiber Mulch, Potting Soil Mix for Indoor & Outdoor Applications., Reptile Bedding, Compressed Coconut Husk Chips 9lbs #adnutroeno #ad
- It's a great choice for gardeners. Ideal for gardeners who are too busy to remember, or for people who travel often, or for someone who wants more free time enjoying the garden instead of caring for plant. Ideal for orchid cultivation, perlite, potting mixes other horticultural and agricultural purposes.
Husks cut into chunks, the coco husk chips allow for better aeration and water flow to plants and are ideal for soilless plants like orchids and as landscaping mulch. Benefits for home gardenerscoco coir chips absorb water and stay moist for quite some time so need less watering than bark. Huge water holding capacity.
Coir holds up to 10 times its weight in water and does not repel water like peat moss. Also popular as a reptile and amphibian substrate, small animal bedding. Coconut husk substrate maintain proper humidity helps you keep your terrarium at a more balanced humidity level to keep your pet more comfortably when they’re sleeping, moving around, or breeding.
Expandablecompressed into 9lbs coir mulch blocks could expand up to 6 times original volume when added with water. Can withstand inclement weather and break down at a more measured and even rate than other bark chips，give good soil enrichment to the plants. Widely applicationcoconut husk chips can be used in combination with bark, hydroton clay media or other porous media, charcoal, in vermiculture, cut flowers, to create your own special orchid mix. Coconut husk offer good solution for greenhouse production as a raw material of soil.
2. Bosmere #ad
Bosmere F476 Compressed Coco Chips Brick Pack of 4 #adBosmere #ad
- Each compressed brick will expand to up to 6 quarts when re-hydrated with water. Ideal for orchid growing, hydroponics, terrariums and more.
Made in sri lanka under strict quality standards that are ISO 9001 systems certified. Made from a renewable resource. The 4 bricks in each order will make up 2 gallons worth of material.
3. Prococo CocoPeat #ad
Prococo Cocopeat Compressed Block Premium Coconut Coir Husk Coco Brick Coconut Fiber Substrate Plant Soil Potting Soil Organic Soil Coco Coir Bricks #adPrococo CocoPeat #ad
- Top quality omri certified organic husk - this coconut coir is OMRI certified 100% organic. The coir possesses excellent water holding capacity due to the natural quality of coco coir brick husk. Long life – the coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely.
Ideal for a variety of applications - use prococo CocoPeat in planting soil, vermiculture worm farm bedding, soil ammendments, hydroponics, gardening soil, aquaponics, mixes, landscaping, potting mix, and much more.
The lowest salt coir available on the market - prococo Premium Cocopeat coconut husk coco peat coir brick is made of top quality coco husk that has been washed extensively to extract the salts and minerals found in most coco coir coco soil products.
Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible. Top soil alternative - coconut coir bricks can be used as top soil for plants or can be mixed with sand 60% coco coir, 30% sand, 10% compost to use as a direct medium on open land.
4. Josh's Frogs #ad
Josh's Frogs Coco Husk Brick 6 Quarts #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Expands 4-6 times it original volume when wet so it's easy to store in the meantime. Rinsed in freshwater, not saltwater, making it more suitable for horticulture. Drains better than regular coco fiber due to its coarse, mulch-like composition.
Absorbent composition allows it to soak up messes and odors, leaving a cleaner habitat for your pet. Eco-friendly organic and 100% biodegradable unlike some reptile substrates that are contributing to deforestation and then go to the landfill. Ec level : Below 1. 0 ms/ds.
5. Vivlly #ad
Organic with High Expansion, by Vivlly, Flowers, and House Plants, Compressed Coco Coir Block 10 Pounds, Enhance Root Growth in Herbs, Natural Seed Starter with Low EC and pH Balance #adVivlly #ad
- Support small to large planters – we offer vivlly coco in a single, large coco coir block or in five small bricks to help better support your indoor or outdoor gardens. Fill up a bigger planter pot or plant multiple herbs across a few pots. Ideal for thicker plant bases.
Optimal aeration and drainage – coco coir soil helps plants absorb water more effectively while also letting excess liquid drain through efficiently to reduce oversaturation and prevent waterlogged roots. Quick expansion fibers – vivlly coconut coir bricks and blocks are designed to break apart and absorb water quickly, and vases to create a stronger base for growing seedlings and creating a fuller, pots, which helps fill up planters, stable design.
Organic coir seed starters – this low ec biodegradable soil is made from genuine coconut coir husks for a smart, sustainable alternative to traditional soils that also nourish plant roots and fortify growth for seeds, seedlings, and cuttings.
Increase healthy root growth – our ph-balanced peat-free coir seed starter is a renewable and revolutionary resource that’s better for plants and the environment because it helps plants retain essential nutrients for more successful germination.
6. Grow Organiks #ad
Grow Organiks Coconut Coir Husk Chips 11Lbs, Coco Coir Fibre Mulch-Reptile Substrate/Potting Soil Mix for Greenhouse & Ornamental Plants-Indoor & Outdoor Applications #adGrow Organiks #ad
- One 5kg block covers 12 sq. 100% natural & biodegradable grow organiks coconut husk chips are cut pieces of the husk of the coconut compressed into 11 lbs. Coconut husks are a sustainable alternative to other mulches.
Ft. Promotes faster plant growth, consistent quality and is cheaper than bark. Benefits & uses coco chips can be used as a potting soil for ornamental plants by itself or can be used in combination with other porous media, to create your own special orchid mix.
Coconut husk chips retain water longer than most bark. They are a good bedding ground in a terrarium. We will be able to help you in 24 hours. At 2" depth; 8 sq.
Ft at 3" depth. Grow organiks coco husk chips have a life expectancy of 3-5 years while bark lasts for only 1-2 years. Product specification compressed coco husk bricks expand up to 2 cubic feet when added with 75L of water. It is also used for fuel purposes. It also mixes well with soil, landscaping and golf courses. Grow organiks promise. Natural, guaranteed high quality without any addition of artificial colors.
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
40 MM Wafers, Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium, Wheatgrass, Minute Soil, Bag of 30 = 5.5 Quarts of Potting Soil, Just Add Water, OMRI Organic, Indoor Container Gardening: Seed Starts, More #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Versatile - use as straight grow medium, house plants, herbs, garden soil, vegetables, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration. Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer.
Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil. 40 mm minute soil discs - bag of 30 - add 1/3rd cup of water to each disc to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 3/4th cup of soil per disc - Full bag rehydrates to Approx 5.
5 quarts of soil. Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots.
Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, microgreens, flowers, wheatgrass & more. Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production.
8. Alphatool #ad
30pcs 40mm Expanding Coir Fiber Potting Soil- Nursery Compressed Organic Plant Soil Easy-to-Store Coco Coir Pellet Fiber Soil Indoor Seed Starter Kit for Window Plant Herb Flower Microgreens Succulent #adAlphatool #ad
- You can widely apply our coco soil on microgreens, herbs, wheatgrass, vegetables, house plants, etc. You can use them on seed starting and transplanting seedlings as growing media. Due to these two features, the loose coco fiber soil will be premium growing media for your plants.
Your seeds and plants will grow safely in a healthy environment, which can help you get an organic garden in your house. Besides, compressing the potting soil into cylindrical shape is space-saving and easy for you to store the soil.
Premium growing media: our expandable coco fiber potting soil does well in absorbing water then turning into loose soil, which gives the coir block soil great water retention and air permeability. The ample quantity can meet your requirements for applying on different plants.
Easy to use: the usage of our compressed coco coir soil disk is very simple. Package information: you will receive 30 pieces compressed coco coir soil disks, sized 1. 5"/ 40mm in diameter and 04" in height, in this package. Organic material: our expandable plant growing media soil is made of 100% organic coco fiber, natural and eco-friendly. What you need to do is soaking the coir disk in water and you can adjust the amount of water according the soil moisture you needed.
9. Vivlly #ad
Enhance Root Growth in Herbs, House Plants, Vivlly Compressed Coco Coir Bricks, 5 Pack, Each brick weighs 1.4 lbs, Natural Seed Starter with Low EC and pH Balance, Flowers, Organic with High Expansion #adVivlly #ad
- Organic coir seed starters - this low ec biodegradable soil is made from genuine coconut coir husks for a smart, sustainable alternative to traditional soils that also nourish plant roots and fortify growth for seeds, seedlings, and cuttings. Optimal aeration and drainage – coco coir soil helps plants absorb water more effectively while also letting excess liquid drain through efficiently to reduce oversaturation and prevent waterlogged roots.
Support small to large planters - we offer vivlly coco in a single, large coco coir block or in five small bricks to help better support your indoor or outdoor gardens.
Fill up a bigger planter pot or plant multiple herbs across a few pots. Ideal for thicker plant bases. Quick expansion fibers – vivlly coconut coir bricks and blocks are designed to break apart and absorb water quickly, and vases to create a stronger base for growing seedlings and creating a fuller, pots, which helps fill up planters, stable design.
Each brick is: 7. 8 x 3. 95 x 2 inches, weight of each brick: 1. 4lb. Increase healthy root growth – our ph-balanced peat-free coir seed starter is a renewable and revolutionary resource that’s better for plants and the environment because it helps plants retain essential nutrients for more successful germination.
10. plantonix #ad
Plantonix Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Chips Block/Brick #adplantonix #ad
- Perfect - for use in landscaping, in vermiculture, plant nurseries, aquaponics, and hydroponics. Ideal for hydroponic & aquaponic applications - absolutely organic and eco-Friendly which is perfect for soil amendment for indoor plantation. Super high quality - our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
This premium coco husk product is very well accepted for mega-scale greenhouses across the world. It provides best results in terms of increased aeration, popular as a reptile and amphibian substrate, small animal bedding, drainage, and moisture retention.
Our premium coconut chips are made from top quality coco husk. Coco chips are meant for a wide variety of uses. It is ideal for hydroponics, organic soil mixing, landscaping and container planting.
Top quality husk - these coconut chips are 100% organic as they are obtained from only from coco husk. The coir is best for reducing irrigation drastically and helps in growth of healthy landscapes. It holds more water than any other media while remaining ph neutral. Due to the natural quality of coco husk these coco chips naturally retain a large amount of water. Also, greenhouses, and with orchid and epiphyte enthusiasts. Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water.