As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Coconut Coir for Gardening, All Natural, PH Balanced Double Washed Coco Peat 4qt, and Reptile Substrate, Loose Coconut Coir Mix #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Ph balanced and double washed- ph balanced and double washed to ensure a clean high quality product ready to be used in your gardening project.
4qt bag- sold here in a 4 dry quart bag, enough for small gardening projects or animal cages. Great as reptile substrate- Works great as a reptile substrate for high humidity reptiles and amphibians.
Use as-is, no need for hydration or washing. Perfect for potting plants- excellent for strong root growth, water retention, and ease of use. Loose coconut coir- loose easy to work with coconut coir, the same as most commercial coco bricks, but in an easier to work with loose form. Use alone or amended with other ingredients.
2. Grow Organiks #ad
Pack of 10, Grow Organiks Coco Coir Pith, Coco Peat Brick Coconut Coir-300g,OMRI Listed for Organic Use, Expansion Between 5-6L,Universal Potting Substrate for All Plants & Crops #adGrow Organiks #ad
- Best choice for plants:-coco coir is environment friendly compared to peat moss with natural resistance to disease, coco peat is completely re-usable. Usage of coco coir brick:-our coconut coir is compressed and shipped as dehydrated bricks 🧱for easy and convenient storage. This primary benefit is as a cost-saving measure.
Use a large container to rehydrate your coconut coir, as it will expand five to seven times in size when rehydrated. You must rehydrate before the coir is ready to use in your garden. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any problems.
Organic growing medium:-coco coir, coir pith or Coco peat is the versatile organic growing medium made from 100% natural and sustainable coir fibre harvested from coconut outer shells. At grow organiks :-:we supply odorless, pathogen free coco coir brick of consistent quality created from most sustainable and eco friendly manufacturing methods.
Coir pith is thoroughly washed with fresh water and quality check is enforced for low EC and neutral pH range. Once used to grow plants in one pot, and it also provides excellent water retention and aeration to your plants. Adding to its environmental value, it can be cleaned and strained – making it good as new. Our promise:-100% organic with high quality guaranteed. Our goal is to achieve customer satisfaction, we will try our best to help solve your problem in 24 hours.
3. nutroeno #ad
Coco Coir Bricks for Plants, Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate Garden Coir Plant Soil for Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting, Reptile Bedding3 Pack #adnutroeno #ad
- Coco coir growing mediumnatural, low in natural salts, sustainable, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles,, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 1.4 lbs coir blocks. Environmentally friendly pith is fine husk fibers from coconuts and can be used in greenhouses, landscaping, terrariums, individual pots, garden beds, grow bags, vertical gardens or container gardens on the patio.
Convenience and easy to usecoconut brick is compressed, making it easy to carry, use and store. The final volume of the expanded coir depends on the amount of water used to constitute it.
Fully expands a brick could obtain 2 Gallon of moist, fluffy Coco Coir soil. Fibers are unique microscopic tubes that fill then allow excess water to pass through. A fully-hydrated brick can hold eight to ten times its volume in water.
Long lifethe coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Ph balanced, no weeds. These compressed coco fiber blocks are a perfect growing medium and can also be used to start seeds or roots in a pot or planter. Just soak the coco coir brick in water for at least 1 hour before using it. Water absorption & retainingsponge-like properties of coconut fiber will absorb up to 10 times its weight in water.
4. N,A #ad
Potting Soil for Plants,Vegetables,Flowers,Herbs,Coconut Fiber Castings Expandable Plant Hydroponic Soil Substrate Media Bricks Blocks for Garden Berries Planting Seedling 4, Coco Coir Bricks #adN,A #ad
- Perfect for all gardening applications including seed starting, microgreens, flowers, cactus, house plants, vegetables, herbs, and more!.100% natural sustainable, 4 pieces compressed coco coir brick in the package, Each piece weighs 1.
4 pounds. Coconut brick is compressed, making it easy to carry, use and store，The coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely.
These compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow. Made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening.
5. DUDNJC #ad
DUDNJC Coconut Coir Liner Roll, Fiber Flowerpot Basket Liners for Flower Plant Wall Hanging Basket Replacement, Reptile Carpet Natural Coconut Fiber Carpet Mat.1.7 x 3.3 Foot #adDUDNJC #ad
- Gardening helper: it can be matched with multi-shaped wall-mounted hollow flower pots. Adjustable size: the size of the whole coconut palm mat is 1. 7 x 6. 6 feet. Compared with most alternatives, it can make small animals more healthy.
Natural material: made of natural coconut fiber, this substrate is not only beautiful in appearance, but also sustainable. Even indoors, there is no worry that the planting soil will fall on the ground.
The whole natural coconut palm can retain the moisture of the plant, so that it can grow better. Non-abrasive materials will not irritate reptiles. More uses: in addition to being used as a flowerpot lining, it is also a very suitable reptile floor mat.
The natural material determines that it is easy to cut, so you can cut it into various sizes and shapes suitable for flower pots. Keep moisture: use the coconut palm mat as the lining of the flowerpot basket, it can keep moisture to the greatest extent and promote air circulation, thereby reducing the watering time.
6. UBICON #ad
Brick, Coconut Coir Brick 1 #adUBICON #ad
- Used for all types of plants including bonsai, mushrooms, cactus, roses, orchid, potato and hydroponics. Keeps nutrients and moisture close to plant roots. Natural sustainable organic alternative to peat moss. Excellent for aeration and drainage.
Odorless, ph balanced, free of bacteria and most fungal Spores, low in natural salts, no weeds or pests. Great bedding material for red wigglers and worm farms. Easy to use individually wrapped block; just add water for use. Each brick will yield about 7 quarts; follow the instructions on the label.
Mixes well with compost and nutrients to naturally provide eco friendly environment for roots to grow in containers, planters or beds. Environmentally friendly pith is fine husk fibers from coconuts and can be used in greenhouses, individual pots, garden beds, grow bags, landscaping, terrariums, vertical gardens or container gardens on the patio.
Provides better aeration than soil; the unique natural fibers provide abundant aeratio reducing roor rot from over watering. Helps keep moisture in soil. These compressed coco fiber blocks are a perfect growing medium and can also be used to start seeds or roots in a pot or planter. Use for indoor or outdoor plants.
7. ANPHSIN #ad
Pack of 3 Coco Coir Bricks- Coconut Fiber Castings Expandable Plant Hydroponic Soil Substrate Media Bricks Blocks for Garden Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting Seedling and Other Organic Use #adANPHSIN #ad
- Functional: this organic growing media has many application like soilless culture, soil amendment, raise seedlings, seed germination and good bedding for amphibians. Package include: you will receive 3 pieces compressed coco coir brick in the package, the size of each coco fiber block is 7.
87 × 3. 74 × 1. 96 inch. Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
|Part Number||ANPHSIN-Coir Brick-3 Set|
8. EnRoot Products LLC #ad
Made from Coconut husks, Roses. Supplies Oxygen, Berries, cuttings, Vegetables, SpongEase Potting Soil 1QT Compressed Coconut Coir for seedlings, Water and Your Added Fertilizer for Healthy Plants #adEnRoot Products LLC #ad
- Acts like a sponge - plant Roots Absorb the Ideal Balance of Water, Oxygen and Nutrients. Easy to grow like a pro - experimenting with coco coir - this is a small pack to start - enough soil to fill a 4 inch pot.
Microgreens - the 1 quart coco coir yields enough superior fluffy Coco Coir to fill a 7x7" tray to grow Microgreens or fill a 4" pot for growing plants.
Lightweight, easy to carry and store- very compact in size and can be easily stored. Used by professional growers - top Growers Around the World Prefer the Same Natural Coco Fibers Used to Make SpongEase. Just add water- expands to 1 qt of Perfect potting soil for a small pot.
9. Risentek #ad
10 Packs, Perfect for Microgreens, Plant & Seed Germination, Sprouts, Coir Plant Cover, Wheatgrass, 100% Organic Premium Coconut Fiber Hydroponics Grow Pats, Natural Coir Grow Mat #adRisentek #ad
- 100% natural coir grow matmade from organic coconut coir fiber, our coco coir grow mat is eco-friendly, biodegradable, and sustainable. A healthy rooting environment for your plantsour extra-thick coconut coir hydroponic grow pad has plenty of room for root growth and establishment.
Because of the thick material, it will hold the ideal amount of moisture of your plants instead of drying out too fast so that your plants could grow healthier and faster. Sizeyou will get 10 packs of plant cover growing mats in total. Each mat is 6" l x 6“ w x 1.
3” h. An ideal choice for indoor gardeners looking to grow microgreens, red chard, pea, micro herbs and vegetables, such as broccoli, wheatgrass, bean, barley grass, sorrel, etc. It provides a strong but light environment for seeds to thrive in, great for plants to grow a beautiful and healthy garden in your lawn.
Easy to usesimply put the coco coir liner in your growing tray and wet it down, covering and let your seeds germinate freely. Perfect for hydroponic growingour seed starter coconut fiber mats can be widely used to grow microgreens, vegetables, micro herbs, wheatgrass, sprouts and other crops. And it features good water absorption, air permeability, and heat dissipation. After waiting for some time, sprinkling seeds on the top, misting the seeds, you will get what you want.
10. Teton Distribution #ad
11 LBS of Coco Coir Potting Soil for Indoor Plants and Outdoor Plants. The Most Natural Coco Coir Bricks Available! The Coconut Coir Potting Mix is Great for Microgreens Growing Kit. #adTeton Distribution #ad
- Plants live longer and healthier lives because roots won't rot. When the coco brick is fully hydrated, fluff it up with a trowel or by hand and add more water if necessary. 100% natural! easy to mix - all you need to do is soak the coco brick in a mixing container with approximately 7-8 gallons of water.
You are ready to use it! replace & repair your soil - our coco coir is a natural and renewable organic coco fiber product. Versitile - this promix soil can be used an an indoor potting soil, outdoor potting soil, indoor plant soil, house plants, vegetables, garden soil, herbs, for flowers, seed starter soil, microgreens, cactus potting soil, wheatgrass and so much more!.
This will yield over 60l of perfect organic potting soil A full wheelbarrow! Healthy & happy - coco coir is made of porous coconut fiber so plants can breathe easier and absorb more water and nutrients.
Huge amount - our 11 lb or 5 kg brick is more than 2X what most competitors sell. It is a great replacement for peat moss and perlite for plants and when mixed in with your current soil will turn your old soil into new perfect soil. Great for hydroponics, seed raising, soil improvement and potting mix.