As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Envelor #ad
Envelor Coco Coir Brick Potting Soil Mix 10 lbs. Coconut Fiber Substrate Organic Garden Soil Growing Media Indoor Outdoor Plants Herbs Flowers Succulents Microgreens Raised Garden Beds, 2.8 Cubic Ft. #adEnvelor #ad
- When ready to use, expands to 20 gallons of fresh potting soil. Coir blocks. Organic coco coir is not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil but you can add it to peat moss as well for extra rich. Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, mint and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix. Coir growing media is also ideal to grow succulents, cilantro, parsley, cucumber, peppers, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and golf courses.
Prime available. Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. Organic coco coir growing medium – 100% natural, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles, sustainable, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 10 lbs.
Coir potting soil can be used as a soil amendment to improve your soils physical and chemical properties and at the same time increase permeability and moisture retention capacity. Conserve water with coco garden soil – its fine, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, has high water retention, just soak the coco coir brick in water, allows for water to be dispersed evenly. Nutrient rich coconut potting soil – made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening.
|Model||Coco Coir Growing Medium|
2. Hydrofarm #ad
100% Natural Coir Hydroponic Growing Medium,, 1.5 Cubic Feet, GROW!T JSCMIX15, Loose Premium Coco Fiber Growing Media, Brown, Superior Quality #adHydrofarm #ad
- Based on our testing, We believe it is the Best loose coco coir on the market today. Superior premium quality, 100% natural coir hydroponic growing medium. Grow!t loose premium coco fiber is a special blend of coir that is buffered, treated, and enriched with micronutrients.
Its low ec and stable pH make this coir such a supreme hydroponic and soilless medium. The strategic addition of just the right amounts of calcium and magnesium actually displaces sodium and excess potassium.
3. Kraiovim #ad
Prococo Chips-N-Fiber Premium Coconut Husk Coconut Husk organic coconut coir chips and fiber makes 75 quarts of coco coir growing media for planting … #adKraiovim #ad
- Coconut coir for gardening. Great for plants as well. We make all of our coconut chip coco husk substrate of high-quality coconut, to give you a 100% organic, sustainable and safe substrate for your reptiles and plants that respects the environment.
The premium prococo chips-n-fiber coconut husk substrate is the best coconut fiber bedding for reptiles, snake coco bedding, ball pythons, turtles, lizard bedding.
Top soil alternative coconut fiber substrate can be used as top soil, flowers, potting soil for indoor plants or can be mixed with sand to use as a direct medium on open land to grow grass, bushes.
Choose a premium coco fiber substrate for your plants and reptiles. Perfect for outdoor, snakes, geckos, garden soil mix, mix potting soil, tortoises, amphibians, indoor potting mix, lizards. Just add the required water and your reptile or Growing substrate is ready to use! Odor-absorbing, coconut husk bedding for reptiles or coconut husk for planting.
4. Envelor #ad
10 in. x 20 in., 10 Pack, Envelor Coco Grow Mat Natural Growing Media Seed Starting Sprouting Pads Coconut Husk for Planting Microgreens Tray, Micro Herbs & Wheatgrass Hydroponic Fiber Mulch #adEnvelor #ad
- Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
The mat can be easily cut to fit any size application & are designed to lay underneath baskets, slabs & cubes. Complete protection for trees and plants - the natural plant growing medium is more effective than loose mulch at protecting plants. Maintains moisture - the roots grow underneath the coconut coir fiber grow mats which retains moisture in the hydroponic tray between flood cycles, protecting them from drying out and allows them flourish.
Made from natural and organic coco coir fiber, it is the ideal plant cover against frost and harsh weather allowing water, air, and nutrients to get to the roots of the shrub or the tree.
Natural and organic coir grow mat - the natural coco coir grow mats are eco-friendly and made of half-inch extra thick woven 100% natural coconut coir fibers. Easy to use coco coir fiber mats are great for plants and trees in the indoors as well as outdoors to grow a beautiful and healthy garden in your lawn. Lightweight and easy to handle - thecoco coir grow mats are lightweight and very easy to work with. Just use a pair of scissor to customize and match your sizing need.
|Model||Coco Grow Mulch Mats|
5. Royal Gold #ad
And Base, Conditioner, Royal Gold RG14503 Coco Coconut Fiber Garden Soilless Growing Medium Soil Alternative, 40 Pound Bag, 1.75 Cubic Foot Spread #adRoyal Gold #ad
- Use alone or with soil: Can be used as a stand-alone medium, soil conditioner, or as a base. Use anywhere: alternative soil growing medium for gardens, hydroponics, beds, pots and containers, and most other growing locations.
Large spread: bag contains 1. 75 cubic feet of growing medium; bag dimensions L x W x H: 32 x 21 x 5 inches; Bag weight: 4025 pounds.
Works with any plant: Compatible with all sorts of plants, seedlings, cuttings, and rooted clones. Coconut fiber growing medium: Made of coconut fiber that's been rinsed, buffered, nutrients, and analyzed for high quality, and salt content.
|Brand||Royal Gold #ad|
|Manufacturer||Royal Gold #ad|
|Part Number||Royal Gold|
6. Verdana #ad
Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix, Low EC, High Expansion, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, Coco Coir, Optimum pH, Coco Peat, Coir Pith #adVerdana #ad
- 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Debris-free. Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water. Excellent water absorption and retention. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
7. Peach Country #ad
Coco Coir, Optimum pH, Coir Pith, Low EC, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, High Expansion 50, Coco Peat, Home and Country Coconut Fiber Potting Mix Compressed Block Brick #adPeach Country #ad
- High water holding capacity 10x its weight in water while still maintaining excellent drainage and aeration. 100% organic, reduces watering frequency without plant stress, Application: Mix 40% Coco Coir into soil upon planting.
Upon wetting, expands to 17-18 gallons worth of material. Superior nutrient retainability.
This allows root zone to maximize needed water without becoming waterlogged. Allows roots an area to attach to and thrive in. Promotes strong root growth and plant vigor through soil structure improvement. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth.
|Brand||Peach Country #ad|
|Manufacturer||Peach Country #ad|
|Part Number||pcis coco|
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
80 MM Pucks, Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium, Indoor Container Growing: Wheatgrass, Flowers, OMRI Organic, Microgreens, Minute Soil, Just Add Water, 10 Pack = 2.5 Gallons of Potting Soil #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots. Versatile - use as straight grow medium, flowers, microgreens, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration.
Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, house plants, garden soil, vegetables, herbs, wheatgrass & more.80 mm minute soil discs - roll of 10 - add 1.
5 cups of water to each disc to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 4 cups of soil per disc - Full bag rehydrates to Approx 2. 5 gallons of soil. Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer.
Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production. Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil.
9. June Fox #ad
Peat Moss Alternative, June Fox Coco Coir Brick, Coconut Fiber Brick, Brown4 Bricks,Atoolset, Coco Peat Block, Soilless Growing Medium, Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix #adJune Fox #ad
- Moisturizing and breathable: good water retention, moisture retention and air resistance are suitable for the growth needs of most plants germinating, and can promote the growth of plant roots and prevent plant roots from corrosion. Each brick weighs about 1.
2 pounds, there may be a little error, carrying 3 small tools, easy to use, 4 packs, more or less. Self-dissolving in water:coconut chaff can absorb 8 time its own weight of water. Water retention after foaming. The biggest feature is that It can be used for many years while keeping the original soil structure unchanged and can be used repeatedly.
Wide range of applications: suitable for planting all kinds of vegetables, convenient, environmentally friendly and hygienic, and can also cultivate seedlings and seedlings, flowers and fruits, it is a popular natural substrate for horticulture.
Packing: separate plastic packs, suitable for family planting and methods to improve planting survival rate. Fine coconut brick: it is made of coconut shell xuanwei powder, which is a kind of pure natural organic medium that is shed from the processing of Nazi shell fiber, can be used as a field compost to improve soil structure as planting substrate.
|Brand||June Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||June Fox #ad|
10. Sakti Agro #ad
Sakti Agro Triple Washed 1.75 Cubic ft Coco Coir Premium Fiber Growing Medium OMRI-Listed 50L Loose Bag #adSakti Agro #ad
- Triple fresh water rinsed our coco coir is triple washed in fresh water to ensure low salt content and an EC lower than 06. Easy to use ready to use from the bag and lighter than normal soil. High water absorption coconut Coir is a fantastic growing media for water absorption and retention, while maintaining great airflow and drainage.
Optimal ph our coir has a pH of 5. 5-6. 5 suitable for most plants. Sourced in sri lanka sourced in Sri Lanka, our coir is 100 percent renewable, natural and sustainable growing media.