As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fiskars #ad
Black, Fiskars 375591-1001 4-1/4Lb Splitting Axe, 28" #adFiskars #ad
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood. Ideal for splitting medium to large-sized logs and is designed for maximum efficiency.
Shock-absorbing dura frame handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage. Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts. Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting.
2. Husqvarna #ad
Small, Husqvarna 19" Wooden Splitting Axe #adHusqvarna #ad
- Small size makes a one-hand grip possible. Head is designed to go easily into the wood, requiring minimal effort by the chopper and split the wood in two parts.
Best suited for basic splitting of lighter firewood. Head is attached to the hickory shaft using both a wooden and Steel Wedge to secure fastening. Includes a leather edge cover.
3. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 378841-1002 X27 Super 36" Splitting Axe #adFiskars #ad
- Lifetime warranty. Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat. Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs.
Item weight: 5. 85 pounds. Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control. Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood.
|Warranty||Lifetime Manufacturer Limited|
4. TABOR TOOLS #ad
TABOR TOOLS Chopping Axe, with Strong Fiberglass Handle and Anti-Slip Grip. J60A. Chopping Hatchet, Camp Hatchet for Splitting Kindling and Chopping Branches, 12" Handle, Hand Axe #adTABOR TOOLS #ad
- Fiberglass handle with comfort grip. Optimal anti shock surface structure ensures a comfortable, which is shock absorbent, so the tool is easily located in the garage, firm grip. After use, simply apply the rubber protective sleeve and hang the hatchet from the handle after use! Can fit into ATV baskets.
We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched! Easy storage. Good balance between head and shaft for safe, hikers, handle is 12".
Fire wood axe. The head of the steel head has a protective coating and the cutting blade features a fully polished finished edge. The tabor tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that.
Order with confidence. The handle has a bright orange color which increases visibility, garden or in the woods. Resharpenable blade. Hatchet for chopping fire wood or preparing kindling from small- to medium-sized logs. The blade comes with a rubber protective band for safe storage and transport. The sturdy yet light-weight fiberglass handle provides you with all the strength you need. The blade can be easily resharpened with a file.
|Brand||TABOR TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||TABOR TOOLS #ad|
5. Vipukirves #ad
36 inch Splitting Axe, Vipukirves, Leveraxe Classic MX #adVipukirves #ad
- Leveraxe classic mx is very efficient and enjoyable tool for chopping wood. Leveraxe's innovated design produces a levering action as it sinks into the wood. Less force is required to split the wood compared to traditional axes. The hook on the back of the axe is a brake.
This feature stops the axe on top of the wood, not allowing it to go into the ground or the user's leg. This light weight axe allows women and men of all abilities to split firewood with ease. Leveraxe's high quality steel head weighs 4. 18 lbs. Length: 35. 5 inches -total weight: 5. 5 lbs -axe head weight: 4. 18 lbs.
|Manufacturer||Vipukirves Heikki Oy #ad|
|Warranty||Axe head 10 years|
6. Columbia River Knife & Tool #ad
CRKT Woods Nobo Tomahawk Axe: RMJ T-Hawk Lightweight Outdoor Camping Axe, Forged Carbon Steel Blade and Hickory Wooden Handle 2732 #adColumbia River Knife & Tool #ad
- Designed by ryan johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Tennessee Hickory Handle. Limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details. Hot forged 1055 Carbon Steel. Outdoor Axe w/Beard.
7. Columbia River Knife & Tool #ad
CRKT Freyr Axe: Outdoor Axe with Deep Beard Design, Forged Carbon Steel Blade, and Hickory Wooden Handle 2746 #adColumbia River Knife & Tool #ad
- Hot forged 1055 Carbon Steel. Prominent Useful Beard Design. Limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details. Tennessee Hickory Handle. Designed by elmer Roush in Brasstown, North Carolina.
8. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
German Made Wood Splitting Axe 13582, Wood Splitter, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Traditional Spaltaxt German Splitting Axe 4.5 lb #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Handmade in germany the spaltaxt is a german-style splitting axe is suited for splitting rounds and heavy firewood. The dual wedge head design delivers powerful, effective strikes that increase splitting efficiency and prevent the head from becoming stuck or pinched in logs.
Each axe head is hand forged using a time-tested drop hammer method, individually by a blacksmith holding red-hot steel for a stronger axe head. Bottle of axe guard protective oiL Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets.
C50 high carbon steel - 53-56 hrc - hand forged by experienced blacksmiths by one of Europe's oldest axe makers. Includes full grain leather sheath - 1 oz. Dimensions head weight: 4-1/2 lb / length: 28 in.
Grade a american hickory handle - linseed oil finish - 150 grit sanded sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle. This splitter is a mid-weight 4 ½ pound head and comfortable 28 inch handle helps keep the wielder fresh during long splitting sessions. Total weight: 5-3/4 lb.
9. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Made in Germany 13566, Heavy Felling Axe and Forest Axe and Cutting Axe, 31 Inch Axe Handle, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Bavarian Woodworker Axe #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Bottle of axe guard protective oil - steel overstrike proTECTOR - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets. Handmade in germany the bavarian woodworker is a full-size traditional german cutting axe and felling axe, slim, wide-bit blade that will outperform most American pattern felling axes and hatchets, and can also be used for splitting medium firewood.
Rheinland pattern axe head has a sharp, home, and is the best axe for cutting work. Includes full grain leather sheath - 1 oz.
Dimensions head weight: 3. 5 lb / length: 31 in. Grade a american hickory handle - linseed oil finish - 150 grit sanded - sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle.
The 3 ½ lb. Perfect for the farm, with the heft and power required for heavy felling work. C50 high carbon steel - 53-56 hrc - as all helko werk axe heads are, this piece is forged by hand on a drop hammer. Dropforging is a process where the blacksmith uses tongs to hold and shape hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it. This axe is well suited for felling large trees, or cabin.
10. Hults Bruk #ad
Hults Bruk Almike 16 Inch Hatchet with Sheath and Duluth Pack Axe Holder Bundle #adHults Bruk #ad
- Includes leather Sheath and Duluth Pack Axe Holder. Head: solid Swedish steel. Head weight: 1 pound. Handle length: 16 inches. Overall weight: 1. 75 pounds.