As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SVI #ad
50pcs Super Big Sweet honey-dew melon Seeds Hami melon Seeds Fruit Seeds Cantaloupe Jumbo Melon Heirloom Succulent Plants #adSVI #ad
- Unit type: lot 50 bags/lot package weight: 0020kg 004lb. Classification: Happy Farm. Product type: bonsai use: Indoor Plants Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy.
Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Package size: 14cm x 13cm x 4cm 5. 51in x 5. 12in x 1. 57in.
2. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
Cantaloupe Seeds for Planting Home Garden, 100 Heirloom Seeds, Hales Best Jumbo Cantaloupe #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- Grown, harvested and packaged in the U. S. A. Start the seeds in peat pots two to four weeks before setting the plants out in the garden. Great addition to your vegetable garden. Cantaloupes need a long, warm growing season to set fruit, so it's best to give the seeds a head start indoors when growing them in a cooler climate.
Check out our other vegetable seeds, fruit seeds and herb seeds. By raw earth Colors. Premium non-gmo heirloom fruit seeds. Bio-degradable compostable packet.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Fruit Cantaloupe Hearts of Gold 9837 Orange 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Excellent home garden and fresh market variety. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% and better. 3 to 4 pound fruit are grown with exceptional aroma and short vines. Harvest in about 80 days.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Honey Rock Cantaloupe Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds yielding plants that produce incredibly sweet, early maturing heirloom melon with good yields of quality fruit. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Latin name: cucumis melo Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season. Melons. Hardiness zones: 3, 7, 4, 6, 5, 8, 9 all our seeds are Home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden. This popular melon variety is great for the home vegetable garden! honey rock is a great tasting, and keep them at 75 degrees until they germinate.
Days to maturity: 75-85 days hardiness zone: 3-9 planting depth: ½" plant spacing: 2-3” Row Spacing: 4-6’ Growth Habit: Vine Soil Preference: Rich, sandy, temperature of 70 degrees. Sow several honey rock melon seeds 1/2" deep in each peat pot, 3-4 lb.
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, Non GMO, Hales Best Jumbo, 100 Seeds, Cantaloupe Seed, Melon #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to Grow. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Great producer--Lots of melons per Plant. Sweet, smooth orange flesh. A good flavored Cantaloupe.
|Brand||COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Country Creek LLC #ad|
|Part Number||CANTALOUPE SEED, HALES BEST JUMBO 100 seeds|
|Model||CANTALOUPE SEED, HALES BEST JUMBO 100|
|Warranty||Warranty is limited to the price paid for the seeds.|
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Fruit Cantaloupe Hales Best 3113 Orange 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Fruits are heavily netted and lightly ribbed. Germination rate about 80% or better. Drought-tolerant variety with sweet flavor. Harvest in about 80 days.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Fruit Cantaloupe Top Mark SL4421 Orange 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Sturdy, heavily netted rinds. Germination rate about 70% or better. 2½ to 3½ pound fruits, small seed cavities, sweet flesh. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 100 days.
8. Seed Kingdom #ad
Seed Kingdom Cantaloupe Hales Best Jumbo Melon Heirloom Vegetable 3,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Try to find a place for this melon in your garden, you won't be sorry! You can smell them from the garden when they are ripe. Days until Harvest: 85. Heirloom vegetable. Cucumis melo.
9. Heirloom Fruit Seeds #ad
Banana Melon, Hales Best Jumbo Melon,Non GMO, Watermelon Crimson Sweet, Sugar Baby Watermelon Seeds, Heirloom Fruit Seeds- Non Hybrid- Real Survival Seeds. Honeydew Green Melon, Honey Rock Cantaloupe #adHeirloom Fruit Seeds #ad
- Watermelons crimson sweet, Sugar Baby Watermelon, Hales Best Jumbo Melon. Honeydew green Melon, Honey Rock Cantaloupe. Step by step planting, harvesting.
Made in the usa!! Seeds from the usa, heirloom fruit Seeds-Fresh Seeds-Packed in Zip close Mylar Bag,. Non hybrid seeds, heirloom Seeds, NO GMO Real Survival Seeds.
10. Justincase Seeds #ad
Justincase Seeds Cantaloupe Seed Packet, Non-GMO Heirloom Fruit Seeds with Instructions for Planting at Home, Hales Best Jumbo Seeds for Planting #adJustincase Seeds #ad
- A refreshing breakfast treat with delicious, firm flesh that is rich with antioxidants. Food security - in times of uncertainty, having food security is essential and it’s why we want to help everyone achieve greater peace of mind by making the process of growing your own food as easy as possible, It’s in the name.
Just in case! easy to get started - with our easy to follow instructions on every packet, getting started is simple for both new and experienced gardeners.
Growing a garden is a great personal or family activity that will keep on giving back year after year. From seeds to your plate - plant, grow and taste the fruits of your labor in the freshest way possible.
Proudly made in the usa - open-pollinated, non-GMO Heirloom seeds naturally grown, harvested and packaged right here in the USA for your family to plant and grow a plentiful garden. Natural sweetness - also known as muskmelon, it became widely popular because of its excellent flavor. Seeds are packed in a quality sealed packet with instructions for best practices and tips to grow your own home garden.